Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] MP2 Theme - iPhone4 (iOS4)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,265 Times in 256 Posts

i had conformation it was published from MMi.... try installing and check if you have the GameCenter icon themed, if it's the case then it's only a naming issue, if not then there's a problem

keep me posted please.

Hi, I just removed the theme and re-downloaded, but the game centre icon is unthemed.

Can anyone shed some light? Anyone actually got 1.2?

... Crickets ...

Thanks

i told Kyle about it and it should be fixed asap

Thanks very much. I really appreciate it. This is by far and away the best looking theme out there.

Just downloaded the latest update and it's the elusive 1.2 ;-). Thanks for your help, fif7y.

Cheers
    Matt

still no loading spinning circle in HD

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBigDrawsz's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Remove Load Screens
    Is there a quick way to turn off the load screens in this theme, or do I basically need to go and delete all the load screen png's one by one?
    A Jailbroke iPhone is the ONLY true iPhone!

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigDrawsz View Post
    Is there a quick way to turn off the load screens in this theme, or do I basically need to go and delete all the load screen png's one by one?
    I'm pretty sure you'd have to delete them all. Unless he has them separated in winterboard

Hi.great great theme!!!
    Only one problem,cannot fix RemoveBG icon.Doesn't change at all.It's big and ugly

we need a new ios 4.2.1 compatible version, some icons and the dock arent showing correctly

Thanks

i haven't upgraded to 4.2.1 yet ! (don't even know if i can on my old 3G )
    if someone can tell me what needs to be fixed i'll see if i can do something about it

Default System
    hi fif7y, These are the changes:

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...p-4-2-1-a.html

I Renamed a Lot of loading screens to, but i cant get ibooks and iPod working? Anyone has an idea?i tried [email protected][/email] , [email protected] and [email protected]~iPhone.png nothing Works help...

I am Running am iPhone 4 with 4.2.1
    Last edited by vana; 2010-12-30 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Missing Information

Just purchased on Cydia. Very nice theme! Wonder why I didn't find it earlier. I like the elegant icon design, unlike a sea of square icons nowadays.

Only grip I have so far is the folder icon cannot correctly hide the icon of the 9th app inside. I saw an earlier post with the same issue pointing to Folder Enhancer. Please FIF7Y make the theme FE compatible since it is one of the must have jailbreak plugins.

Thanks for the good work!

Thanks

@ vana, thanks for the info i'll get to it shortly

@ screamace : that's a great idea, i'll also try to implement that in next update.

Hi guys,

I'm currently using this theme on my iPhone 4 (4.2.1) and it's not completely theming. These are the components I've found that are not themed:

- Icons (in Springboard): Camera, Maps, Photos, Inst***o*s 4
    - The folder icon itself isn't themed as well (the folder icon with the flap on the lower right corner)
    - Other components: Folder Background (when it's open)

I'm not sure if there are others not themed as well because I don't exactly know what the themed look is like, and I don't know what exactly MP2 theme covers.

Also, I noticed that when there is no folder opened, the MP2 theme wallpaper is set. When you open a folder, however, it shows the wallpaper that I set and this seems to cause a lag upon the opening/closing of folders. Is there a way to make it use the same image (the MP2 wallpaper) to eliminate this lag?

Fif7y or anyone, could you guide me on how to get these components themed by editing files on the iPhone? Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Gammarax; 2011-01-10 at 07:48 AM.

The lack of support here is really disappointing.

Thanks

@ Gammarax : hey man, sorry but as most already know i'm currently very, very caught-up with Theme it's release approaching... Like i've said many times before i'll get back to theming, support, etc. as soon as i get some time to do so.
    Now concerning your issues, most come from the fact that MP2 isn't currently fully compatible with 4.2.1 (for the simply reason that i haven't had time to upgrade yet) and everything will be fixed in an upcoming update.
    The icons simply need to be renamed for the most part (if you know how to you can already get that fixed before the update) and the rest will be fixed when v1.3 comes out

more soon
    Twitter : @FIF7Y

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast