Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Real Paged theming on iPhone 4 iOS 4 for every device!

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

I had that problem once too. If you SSHed into your phone and gone into the dynamic libraries of mobile substrate you could have deleted the 2 plugins and respring and your phone wouldve gone right back to normal.
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deathbybunnies6 For This Useful Post:

dccorona (2010-10-15), SirTimothy1 (2010-09-19)

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Isn't the wallpaper part of the HTML widget? So it overlays the one you've selected through settings.
    Anyway, what theme is that you're using?
    Yes, wallpaper is part of the HTML code. Simple background works great with this. before when i would open a folder it would disable the HTML and give me a black background. I just set the the picture on simple background the the wallpaper that im using so when i open the folder it just seems as the widget goes away. pretty cool stuff! many thanks to the dev!

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    WOW! Whats the theme name?
    Theme is called dBar - City. its not like all the other dBar themes so not really sure why it was named that way but its a pretty sweet theme. It was all in German when i first found it online. cant recall where i found it but if you google it, im sure it will come up I have it set up along with the elite theme i bought. i could share the dbar theme only but you would need to use ur own icons. send me a pm if interested!

love simple background!
    One minor problem and possibly an easy fix, but when I theme my background, it extends down to where the multitasking bar is, covering the running apps I have. Any way to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    I had that problem once too. If you SSHed into your phone and gone into the dynamic libraries of mobile substrate you could have deleted the 2 plugins and respring and your phone wouldve gone right back to normal.
    wow thank you so much! this tip saved me a long and time consuming restore. I wasnt even running simple background, just had it installed.

they really need to fix this. I'd stay away from it until they do

Quote Originally Posted by salmedina87 View Post
    Theme is called dBar - City. its not like all the other dBar themes so not really sure why it was named that way but its a pretty sweet theme. It was all in German when i first found it online. cant recall where i found it but if you google it, im sure it will come up I have it set up along with the elite theme i bought. i could share the dbar theme only but you would need to use ur own icons. send me a pm if interested!

Go here: dBar city iPhone Themes

This thread needs to get un-stickied. It's only causing people grief by installing simple background, which isn't compatible with the retina display devices.

Thanks

I agree. Once this is updated we could use this for our phones as an easy way to have per-page wallpapers. But unfortunately, that is not now.
    My Themes

On a brighter note, Panorama is working on iOS4, so there is an alternative. It doesn't fully support the retina display resolution, but it doesn't cause the screen to become 1/4 sized when you enter apps or anything like that. It's very usable. Although if you didn't purchase it back in the day, it may not make too much sense to buy a tweak that doesn't use the screen to its full potential and the author has stated that there won't be any further updates for it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirdrunknmunky For This Useful Post:

pahoeho (2010-10-27)

Panorama works much better! Simple background sometimes zooms in on to the background :/

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    mods. please post this as a sticky. it works great on 4.1 i can now use my android theme again
    ---edit---
    after a few days i also got holdemdogg's problem too

uninstalled now (works fine on 3gs 3.1.3 tho, no need to since per page wallpapers work on 3.x :P)
    can u send me the pic of all the wallpapers smooshed together please?
    [email protected]

Parallax in app store- does what simple background does except fully compatible with iOS 4. Allows you to use panaramic wallpapers so you can basically use it for perpage wallpapers on IOS 4 and doesnt have bugs like simple background.

Default Winterboard?
    Is there no way to do this with winterboard yet? I guess paged themeing does not work on WB ... so will there be an update? I am making a theme that will require per page background images ... an would hate to require that people buy a cydia store app to use it.

If You like my work and want to contribute to my habit Donate

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Parallax in app store- does what simple background does except fully compatible with iOS 4. Allows you to use panaramic wallpapers so you can basically use it for perpage wallpapers on IOS 4 and doesnt have bugs like simple background.
    the Apple app store?

No of course not. My bad-meant cydia store of course. Parallax disables HTML on springboard. I dont know if its officially out yet or not but simple background 2.0 fixes the iphone 4 bug. I tried the beta and can confirm this. Simple background does not disable HTML

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

Tach08 (2011-03-04)

You said AppStore... That confused me too.

tested Simple Background , Parallax , Panorama

all are Battery eater (60 % minus in one night)

the slide is not really 1 Page so very difficult to customize

Quote Originally Posted by ason1 View Post
    Real page theme that will blow your mind !!!

click here to see screenshots
    lol you are so late

with perpage HTML + it is very easy

can't see nothing on your link

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ason1 View Post
    Real page theme that will blow your mind !!!

click here to see screenshots
    So the spammers finally found a way to spam and make it not seem like they are spamming
    My Themes

ive been noticing that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast