Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview/WIP] iPhOSXne 4

Your second page should be set up like the attached picture for the live dashboard. You don't create a dashboard category, so that should take care of your problem. I use The Weather Channel as my weather icon, but you can use the default Weather.app. The Page0 SpringJump is used to "close" out of the dashboard, and the Page1 SpringJump is used to "open" the dashboard. I hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0540-1-.png  

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Your second page should be set up like the attached picture for the live dashboard. You don't create a dashboard category, so that should take care of your problem. I use The Weather Channel as my weather icon, but you can use the default Weather.app. The Page0 SpringJump is used to "close" out of the dashboard, and the Page1 SpringJump is used to "open" the dashboard. I hope this helps.
    Thanks for the response. Bout to try it out now.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

I'm using the 4.1 advanced one... I thought it was one page theme?

I got the page setup like yours but how do I get the page jump number to change to the dashboard icon?
    Last edited by whoadie; 2010-12-08 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

What did I do wrong?
    http://i.imgur.com/IKDRb.jpg

Thanks

Last edited by whoadie; 2010-12-08 at 01:42 AM.

Thanks

Sorry for all the questions... But I'm almost done. I went without the spring jumps. Now all I need is for the dashboard to display live clock and live weather. I've tried renaming to Weather.png but still no change. Is there away to get the calendar in the dashboard? Thats all I need and I'll leave y'all alone. Thanks in advance

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Last edited by whoadie; 2010-12-08 at 01:54 AM.

It looks like you need to make a decision now. You set up the Category dashboard, but Categories does not allow for live time, weather, or date. So if you are okay with it, your set up is complete. However, the SpringJump dashboard allows for the live time, weather, and date, but you need to set it up again. I believe your only problem, based on the screenshot, was that the Page1 SpringJump was supposed to be in the dock as the dashboard icon, not Page2 like you have. You also need to move the Category with the background as the icon so it is the second app on the page. Finally, you have the Stocks and Notes icons from the Icons folder for the dashboard Category showing in the main theme. If you delete them, the SpringJump dashboard will be complete.

It's really up to if you want to rearrange the second page again or not for the live dashboard.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

whoadie (2010-12-08)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by overjjrk View Post
    If you have "Folder Enhancer" and are doing the "Advanced Setup", then your not able to have the the HD icon. You can get it with the "Basic Setup" though.

Hope this helps.
    This sucks!! Did anybody find a fix for this also?

Thanks

Ok I got everything but this to look right and help... I'm tired! Lol
    http://i.imgur.com/LxFP9.jpg

FINALLY GOT IT!!! THANKS SIRTIMOTHY!! Now all I need is to get the Macintosh HD icon to change and it'll be perfect!But I'm cool wit this for now!! Thanks everybody!!
    Last edited by whoadie; 2010-12-08 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Welp... Now the weather is not aligned right all of a sudden! What happened?
    http://i.imgur.com/5rvAd.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

whoadie (2010-12-09)

Thanks

Did you try a respring?

Worked! Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/GpXfn.jpg.
    Last edited by whoadie; 2010-12-09 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi Tim, great theme, I hope you don't mind if I just took the backgrounder badges for now. Only problem is that it doesn't seem to work on my combined theme. I installed it and placed it above my active themes in Winterboard, I've also got Backgrounder installed of course. I've set my overrides for the dock icons that I want the badge to show under, so I'm not sure what's wrong. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    Hi Tim, great theme, I hope you don't mind if I just took the backgrounder badges for now. Only problem is that it doesn't seem to work on my combined theme. I installed it and placed it above my active themes in Winterboard, I've also got Backgrounder installed of course. I've set my overrides for the dock icons that I want the badge to show under, so I'm not sure what's wrong. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    What type of backgrounding do you have set for the overrides?

What type of backgrounding do you have set for the overrides?
    Hi Tim, I have autodetect set for them, thanks!

Okay, and is it set to background when the home button is pressed, or is it something different like a long press?

Also, what device do you have? I only included the high resolution images, so if you have an older device, I don't think it will show.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

Jephre (2010-12-12)

Ah, I'm so dumb. Haha, thanks! I haven't used backgrounder before so I assumed that the multitasking was the same as my setting for native multitasking (two clicks). I see the badge now, thanks a bunch Tim! (and it looks awesome =D)

Here's what it looks like (credit to Endroid theme maker and the iPhone 4 retina ready widget maker for icons and clock/weather widget)

Forgot the image
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -current-htc-theme.png  

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jephre For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2010-12-12)

Thanks for the theme, I stripped it down and made some small tweaks for personal preference.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Censored For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2010-12-13)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast