Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview/WIP] iPhOSXne 4

I'm crushed, after 40 minutes of setup the icons,dock and all that is WAAAY to big for the screen!

Just wondering how to add more finder options? I've seen a couple other themes that have other icons like File, View, Go... but I like the feel of your theme more. Is it difficult to add more?

Thanks

The iOS 4.1 update is now released. I broke the file into three parts: the main theme, the wallpapers, and the add ons to reduce file size. Download links are available in the first post.

@harker85: I made that theme with multiple drop down menus back in 3.x using SpringJumps and per-page wallpapers. This theme has a Category for the Finder drop down menu because of the issue of multitasking icons. Adding another menu would be difficult for this theme because you would need to add "File" to the status bar, which would conflict with the time/wifi/3G/Edge. If you did manage to make this part work, though, it would be as simple as creating another Category with the same edited Info.plist and 3 Rows (L/R Only). You would also need to edit the Finder category wallpaper to work for the new File category.

The
    Download iPhOSXne 4 Wallpapers for iOS 4.1
    link on the first page doesn't seem to work for me...

and the links for the photoshop files and iPhOSXne 4 4.1 don't unzip properly.
    I have tried several times

but the add on file worked fine...

is this on your end or mine? thanks
    Last edited by harker85; 2010-11-27 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by harker85 View Post
    The
    Download iPhOSXne 4 Wallpapers for iOS 4.1
    link on the first page doesn't seem to work for me...

and the links for the photoshop files and iPhOSXne 4 4.1 don't unzip properly.
    I have tried several times

but the add on file worked fine...

is this on your end or mine? thanks
    I just downloaded them and everything worked fine on my end. What is the problem/error when you unzip?

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    I just downloaded them and everything worked fine on my end. What is the problem/error when you unzip?
    I got those ones to unzip... but I still can't get the wallpapers link to work... not sure why.

Im guessing this doesnt work on 3GS...

Can you get inside the zip and see the files before unzipping it?
    Ya I can, I have everything now! Thanks. I will let you know how the install goes.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to harker85 For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2010-11-27)

Quote Originally Posted by ss4adib View Post
    Im guessing this doesnt work on 3GS...
    The images are sized for the higher resolution display, so I'm unsure if it will work.

Just wondering if gridlock will work instead of placing all the empty icons everywhere. Just seems easier.
    Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by harker85 View Post
    Just wondering if gridlock will work instead of placing all the empty icons everywhere. Just seems easier.
    Let me know
    It should work seamlessly with gridlock.

It is a themed Category folder.

@MindGem: The instructions are included in the download.

I finished making a mod for Backgrounder that enables your dock icons to have the glowing light indicator only when running in the background. The indicator only appears for active dock icons, no other app gets an indicator. This really completes the feel of OSX and looks great.

How do you make the "Finder" appear at the top left? I can't get it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by lzk123 View Post
    How do you make the "Finder" appear at the top left? I can't get it to work.
    It is the carrier logo. The only one included was for AT&T, so if you are on a different network you will need to make a folder for it and copy the two logos into it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

nice

Won't let me download the 1st link?? Just says processing download request??
    Last edited by whoadie; 2010-12-06 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by whoadie View Post
    nice

Won't let me download the 1st link?? Just says processing download request??
    I think you just have to wait a little and it will finish processing.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

whoadie (2010-12-06)

Thanks

Where do all of my other apps go at? I have a lot of apps!

The trash can didnt come up on my screen. Here's what I have so far http://tinyurl.com/2d5nvr6

Or the Macintosh Hd icon? Help please!!
    Last edited by whoadie; 2010-12-07 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Edited my info.plist and it moved my icons...??

Nevermind bout this!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Ok I got some more questions... How do I intergrate springjumps in this theme, I already got it setup right? How do I the live weather and live clock to show up in dashboard?

OH and in the directions for the dashboard mod it says it should look like this... But there is no picture!! Help

The current version was designed for 4.0.1, but it also works with 4.1. I just updated my firmware to 4.1 so an update in the theme to have HD UIImages will happen soon. The instructions are in the download link; if you have any questions, just ask

@skattrbrain: to make the BiteSMS icon how the Messages icon is, rename com.apple.MobileSMS to com.bitesms

The issue with the intended blank in the Dashboard category not turning blank can be fixed by renaming the " "(2 spaces) to " "(4 spaces).
    Rename the icon Stock.png in the Finder Icons folder to Stocks.png for it to theme correctly.
    For Weather.app to theme, rename the icon TWC.png to Weather.png in the Finder Icons folder.

I updated the main post with new images
    I tried renaming twc to weather but it already had a weather icon on the folder?
    Last edited by whoadie; 2010-12-07 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Can't get live weather or clock to work??? Help somebody please! Answers please!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast