Page 95 of 140 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Thanks

A new folder pic..i thought it looked better with the labels

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    My Twitter....powderfinger76

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaospassageraren For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-11-09)

Thanks

This question might be very silly, but after I installed SB Settings HD, I can only have 12 toggles, is there any way to add more?

Oh man.......... This is pissing me off TV, I can't get it to work, same issue with iPod not theming right.
    Can you send me the bundle file? I'll try replacing it and see if it helps, I rather not reinstall the whole package. I forgot to back it up on my desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by jbreault View Post
    I would like to ask for a feature/update to G.O.C.-HD.

Is there a way to make the 'Mute' button (while the mute is on) a different color or more of a contrast between on/off? Its sometimes difficult to tell if mute is on or off.

Thanks!
    what mute button are u referring to

Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    I figured it out..it wasnt in FAQ but i fixed it by playing around with the config springboard pixels and i put a dot after the n so it made some space between the weekday and day..im starting to get a hang of this thanks to you guys

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    cool! and thx for sharing your screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    This question might be very silly, but after I installed SB Settings HD, I can only have 12 toggles, is there any way to add more?
    12 toggles has always been the limit...not by my design, but the dev(bigboss) of sbsettings

Quote Originally Posted by bigE View Post
    Oh man.......... This is pissing me off TV, I can't get it to work, same issue with iPod not theming right.
    Can you send me the bundle file? I'll try replacing it and see if it helps, I rather not reinstall the whole package. I forgot to back it up on my desktop.
    attached below...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-11-09 at 12:14 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

bigE (2010-11-09)

nada! you have any ideas what else can cause this issue?

Exclamation Theme Issues
    I own an Iphone 4 with iOS 4.1 and i purchased this theme but there are a few difficulties with the theme such as when im charging, the orb thing doesn't appear on the lockscreen,
    The popup notifications such as the volume or vibrate aren't skinned, my folder backgrounds and appswitcher aren't skinned

I made sure that the order of the selected themes in winterboard was correct, i disabled summerboard, i've attempted to re-install it as well,
    Most of these issues occurred when i upgraded from 4.0.1 to 4.1 but others were never functional to begin with.

Thanks for your help

nada! you have any ideas what else can cause this issue?
    I am fresh out of ideas my man - Like I said, I have had the same issue, but it was easily fixed with what I posted earlier.

You are the only person that has contacted me, or on the threads with this issue. So, it's even more puzzling -

Do u have any 3rd party app installed that has anything to do with the iPod?? a lyric finder etc??

EDIT: my bad...just took another look at your previous screens and they are the same..still confused..
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-11-09 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

the battery charging image will not show if you have one of the g.o.c lockscreens activated in winterboard.

as far as appswitcher and folder background follow this link:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...wallpaper.html
    its a known issue in 4.1

Quote Originally Posted by J.Powers View Post
    I own an Iphone 4 with iOS 4.1 and i purchased this theme but there are a few difficulties with the theme such as when im charging, the orb thing doesn't appear on the lockscreen, The popup notifications such as the volume or vibrate aren't skinned, my folder backgrounds and appswitcher aren't skinned

I made sure that the order of the selected themes in winterboard was correct, i disabled summerboard, i've attempted to re-install it as well,
    Most of these issues occurred when i upgraded from 4.0.1 to 4.1 but others were never functional to begin with.

Thanks for your help
    the battery images on lockscreen when charging do not appear when using the lockscreen mod..this has been addressed MULTIPLE times! I even addressed this and the volume/vibrate images today a few posts back..please read through the threads

The background image for folders was messed up with the latest apple update. There is a fix for this that was posted by another user if you search this site. It basically deals with manually adding a string within the iwipecache app to overwrite the default and use the theme background. I'm sure there are other methods as well

try this...delete the [email protected] via SSH, reboot device, open iPod and select a song(obvisouly will still not be themed), SSH the [email protected] back in, reboot device and open iPod. Report back!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-11-09 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yes, it's always been the top part not working.
    i just reinstalled your theme via cydia and still nothing
    the funny thing is that the first time i had the theme installed the ipod part was themed just fine. i have no third party apps that i can think of that might effect it.
    i guess i will have to keep playing around and try to figure it out.
    let me know if you think of something because this is driving me insane.

Default Missing wallpaper
    So everything seems to be working properly except for the wallpapers. They appear to be missing. I did it twice from a factory install (4.1) and after activating GOC HD, GOC HD UPDATES, GOC HD Glass Dock and GOC UI Sounds and disabling summerboard mode and finally respringing (and rebooting for good measure) I get a black background with a blue question mark in it. I then go to my 'wallpapers' folder in settings and there are only the original 27 images in there which come with the phone. Any ideas?

This theme is absolutely awesome!!! I have had iPhones since the start and this is my favorite theme of all time. I like how you can run the weather mod and it hides the original weather and date icons. But they still have full functionality. Great Theme ToyVan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0132.png   -img_0134.png   -img_0135.png  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dd721 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-11-09)

Quote Originally Posted by Stonhigh View Post
    Hey Toyvan,

and first thanks for the Thema.. Like it much..
    second, sry for my bad English.. Hope you understand what my problem is.

The Problem is with the Glass Dock Theme, but only in combination with the "Ipod Wallpaper" Mod (Wallpaper Slideshow)
    Link to the App
    http://apt.thebigboss.org/onepackage...aperstheme&db=

If Glassdock in Winterspring upper IPod Wallpaper, the Glass Dock works fine, but the Wallpaper Slidshow makes nothing.
    If IPod Wallpaper upper Glassdock, works the Wallpaper Slideshow fine, but i havenīt Glassdock.

I tried so much, but nothing happens.

Here some Picīs...

Glassdock upper Ipod Wallpaper

Attachment 480431

Attachment 480432

Ipod Wallpaper upper Glassdock

Attachment 480433

Attachment 480434

Hope you know what i mean and can help me with the problem!

Greetze Stonehigh

Edit: I have testet http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...ml#post2527071

Only the Random Chancher works.
    Lockscreen works fine.. but only SD Pics.
    Homescreen the same Problem with the order in Winterspring with Glassdock and the Fade time is Missing...
    I cannot test my theme's compatibility with every app or tweak that is out there . There is a similar issue with bosspaper covering the glass dock when it is enabled. Unfortunately it is up to the developer of these apps to make them compatible with widgets and not me - I hope you understand, and I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

let me know if you think of something because this is driving me insane.
    did u try what I mentioned above?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinhedd View Post
    So everything seems to be working properly except for the wallpapers. They appear to be missing. I did it twice from a factory install (4.1) and after activating GOC HD, GOC HD UPDATES, GOC HD Glass Dock and GOC UI Sounds and disabling summerboard mode and finally respringing (and rebooting for good measure) I get a black background with a blue question mark in it. I then go to my 'wallpapers' folder in settings and there are only the original 27 images in there which come with the phone. Any ideas?
    there are some wallpapers on my first post u can download. You can also send an email to [email protected] and I will send u a link for the missing wallpapers you're referring to...

Quote Originally Posted by dd721 View Post
    This theme is absolutely awesome!!! I have had iPhones since the start and this is my favorite theme of all time. I like how you can run the weather mod and it hides the original weather and date icons. But they still have full functionality. Great Theme ToyVan
    Thanks for supporting my work and sharing your screenshots
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-11-09 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Stonhigh (2010-11-09)

Last edited by dapperdon1974; 2010-11-09 at 09:46 PM.

The calendar and weather icon images are gone also I have turned off the icon labels but the still show. Any help would be nice thanks all

ok i found that if i turn off the Hd_pro_weather and hd_pro_date the icon labels

still cant find out why i have no icon for the calendar and weather
    Last edited by fallen9999; 2010-11-09 at 11:07 PM.

My setup

Fix it

Quote Originally Posted by fallen9999 View Post
    The calendar and weather icon images are gone also I have turned off the icon labels but the still show. Any help would be nice thanks all

ok i found that if i turn off the Hd_pro_weather and hd_pro_date the icon labels

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but the no icon for the calendar and weather is not a bug but the way he set it up . You move the invisible icons to the spot of the temp and date on the home screen . that way you can just tap that area (you know where you put them ) and they dont cover up the weather/date on the home screen. if you download rename II in cydia and rename the calendar and weather by just spacing 8 times as the name the label will be gone .

Quote Originally Posted by fallen9999 View Post

It would be VERY helpful if you THOROUGHLY read my first post
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-11-10 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 95 of 140 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast