Page 93 of 140 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Yea, it needs to be removed manually within the bitesms app by editing one of the strings..I did it a few days ago - I'll attach the edited file later today

Hey floppy! long time no see my man! shoot me an email [email protected] and I'll send the links so u can open and save them from your device..

are u referring to lockinfo weather or my weather widget on springboard?
    My problem is with the lockinfo weather not the my weather on the sb that is working fine. I have tried just about everything I can think of and it will not update.

Quote Originally Posted by pilot211 View Post
    I have the lockinfo HTC lockscreen all set up and for a week or so it was working fine, but since Tuesday the weather will not update. Even hitting the refresh button just gives the spinning wheel forever. Anyone know what could be causing this? I do have it configured using my yahoo weather code (override). Same code used for the HD Weather part of the theme and that is working. Any help is appreciated.
    Have you tried turning off the override? Verified that it's the right override code? I've tried it once with the override and wasn't very successful at getting to work that way.

Resprung/rebooted?

As a final troubleshooting step, try uninstalling and reinstalling the HTC Plugin.

As a side note, LockInfo HTC normally uses what you have configured in the apple weather app as the first city configured, so it can be set that way for multiple cities, you just have to drag the current one above the others and HTC Lockinfo will pick that change up.

Quote Originally Posted by bigE View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    Best theme for ip4!
    Please See attached image below.
    Toyvan, do you know how I can remove the " slide to view text " every time I get a message on the lockscreen?
    I just remembered I added a fix for that in the G.O.C. HD_UPDATES 1.2 update..do u have that installed? u might need to reboot..let me know, I was curious if it worked for anyone else

Thanks TV, I actually do have it installed and all the way on top in winterboard. Come to think about it..... I might have other issues as well that may not apply correctly.
    For instance, using tap to unlock and tap lockscreen when a phone call comes in the tap button is just blank (is it suppose to be that way?)

Quote Originally Posted by wiredl0ve View Post
    Have you tried turning off the override? Verified that it's the right override code? I've tried it once with the override and wasn't very successful at getting to work that way.

Resprung/rebooted?

As a final troubleshooting step, try uninstalling and reinstalling the HTC Plugin.

As a side note, LockInfo HTC normally uses what you have configured in the apple weather app as the first city configured, so it can be set that way for multiple cities, you just have to drag the current one above the others and HTC Lockinfo will pick that change up.
    I did finally get it to work without the override enabled just using what is in the apple weather app, which is fine. Prior to that I had tried Rebooting, respring, disable/enable, reinstall, you name it I tried it to no avail, even turning off the override did not work right away had to do a couple of reboots to get it to update. So I am still not quite sure why it isn't working with the override, but I don't truly need it anyway. Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by pilot211 View Post
    I did finally get it to work without the override enabled just using what is in the apple weather app, which is fine. Prior to that I had tried Rebooting, respring, disable/enable, reinstall, you name it I tried it to no avail, even turning off the override did not work right away had to do a couple of reboots to get it to update. So I am still not quite sure why it isn't working with the override, but I don't truly need it anyway. Thanks for the reply.
    I've been reading the lockinfo HTC plugin forum at macthemes and it appears he is working on a 1.4 update to address some of these sorts of issues with ios4.1

My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Thanks

Yo folks..finally got a new phone after the camera app froze on My first and now im wondering what you guys prefer:limera1n or greenpois0n?
    My Twitter....powderfinger76

I jailbreak all my friend's iphones and i would have to say greenpois0n, limera1n crashed on me 3 different times and failed to jailbreak twice, so far greenpois0n worked perfect for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    Yo folks..finally got a new phone after the camera app froze on My first and now im wondering what you guys prefer:limera1n or greenpois0n?
    Hey Kao...glad you will be joining the community soon. I and most of the regulars in this thread jailbroke with the original release of limera1n and have not had any problems. I am personally still jailbroke on the version 4 of limera1n and have not had one single problem or crash.

Whichever version that you decide to use, just make sure that you use the most recent version and follow the instructions to the letter and you will be just fine.

Good Luck and look forward to seeing a post of your themed iP4

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Does anyone know what size an image has to be so it can work properly as backgroundSMS? Cause every image I use gets cut off when in landscape mode, any help will be greatly appreciated thank you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hey Kao...glad you will be joining the community soon. I and most of the regulars in this thread jailbroke with the original release of limera1n and have not had any problems. I am personally still jailbroke on the version 4 of limera1n and have not had one single problem or crash.

Whichever version that you decide to use, just make sure that you use the most recent version and follow the instructions to the letter and you will be just fine.

Good Luck and look forward to seeing a post of your themed iP4
    Back on the jailbreak scene(and g.o.c hd of course ) with limera1n this time and it works perfect.
    Screenshots are coming soon..

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    Does anyone know what size an image has to be so it can work properly as backgroundSMS? Cause every image I use gets cut off when in landscape mode, any help will be greatly appreciated thank you.
    Personally...I always copy the image I want to edit/change from my iPhone to my desktop and then open that image in photoshop and make my changes using the original and correctly sized .png. Using what already works and just changing the image has always been successful and I leave the editor open while I test my newly edited image on the iPhone. If something needs shifting then you can do it without starting over and just save over the previous image.

Hope this helps...Good Luck

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

This is my favorite theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dd721 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-11-08)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Toyvan,

and first thanks for the Thema.. Like it much..
    second, sry for my bad English.. Hope you understand what my problem is.

The Problem is with the Glass Dock Theme, but only in combination with the "Ipod Wallpaper" Mod (Wallpaper Slideshow)
    Link to the App
    http://apt.thebigboss.org/onepackage...aperstheme&db=

If Glassdock in Winterspring upper IPod Wallpaper, the Glass Dock works fine, but the Wallpaper Slidshow makes nothing.
    If IPod Wallpaper upper Glassdock, works the Wallpaper Slideshow fine, but i havenīt Glassdock.

I tried so much, but nothing happens.

Here some Picīs...

Glassdock upper Ipod Wallpaper

-cimg2206.jpg

-cimg2205.jpg

Ipod Wallpaper upper Glassdock

-cimg2202.jpg

-cimg2208.jpg

Hope you know what i mean and can help me with the problem!

Greetze Stonehigh

Edit: I have testet http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...ml#post2527071

Only the Random Chancher works.
    Lockscreen works fine.. but only SD Pics.
    Homescreen the same Problem with the order in Winterspring with Glassdock and the Fade time is Missing...
    Last edited by Stonhigh; 2010-11-07 at 11:11 AM.

Anyone has any problem download G.O.C HD? As seems i cant get past 10% and takes hours...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Torix View Post
    Anyone has any problem download G.O.C HD? As seems i cant get past 10% and takes hours...
    Never heard of it..but keep trying and good luck..

Thanks

Hi tv..is there any way to change the clock and date font in the slide lockscreen theme+fontsize for the date in the weather widget( weekday month and day)i need it to be a tiny bit smaller and a digit longer if possible... Thanks man.

Thanks

Some screenshots.. It should be 7/11..

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaospassageraren For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-11-08)

Thanks

Yupp

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaospassageraren For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-11-08)

Thanks

Lock

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaospassageraren For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-11-08)

Page 93 of 140 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast