Page 9 of 140 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by LS_80 View Post
    I have reinstall the theme but the icon is still not changed!
    I am at a loss I can not figure out why you are the only one having this problem. I have gone through all of the steps I can think of.

I will have to turn this one over to ToyVan to help you out. He is at church right now but should be on this afternoon.

Be patient...If I think of anything else, I will post an update
    So Sorry I was unable to get you fixed

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Tristan, I was trying to find out what font showstopper1969 was using in his picture on page 10

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I am at a loss I can not figure out why you are the only one having this problem. I have gone through all of the steps I can think of.

I will have to turn this one over to ToyVan to help you out. He is at church right now but should be on this afternoon.

Be patient...If I think of anything else, I will post an update
    So Sorry I was unable to get you fixed

Yes thanks you nevertheless for your assistance! Can that possibly which thereby to do have which I the topic in German language run lets? Because I am from Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post
    Tristan, I was trying to find out what font showstopper1969 was using in his picture on page 10
    Gotcha...sorry, do not use the app so it does not look familiar...recommend you send him a PM and ask, I am sure he would be willing to let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by LS_80 View Post
    Yes thanks you nevertheless for your assistance! Can that possibly which thereby to do have which I the topic in German language run lets? Because I am from Germany
    One way to test it out is switch your iPhone to English and redo the setup instructions...See it it has an impact, after it changes, you should be able to reset to German and see if it stays.

You have now become the Guinea Pig

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post
    no problem, you by chance happen to know what font was in that ss?
    It was in a zip file in the classisfied hd someone posted..look through my post and you should find it...it's called romantserif or something like that

One way to test it out is switch your iPhone to English and redo the setup instructions...See it it has an impact, after it changes, you should be able to reset to German and see if it stays.

You have now become the Guinea Pig[/QUOTE]

It doesn`t change everything! F.....

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Yay, i like this setup better then the last one i posted

woah can i get this widget? or is it the one from the GOC theme ?

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm having the same prob as LS_80; I think my weather widget icon doesn't change...city,temp is correct. It shows clouds with the sun and it's clear here
    Thanks for your help, this theme is awesome
    Thanks

oops might have spoke to soon-just compared it to the apple app and it showed some light clouds....so it may just be the symbol shows more clouds than there really is....now I need a thunderstorm so o can see if it changes :-)

Quote Originally Posted by whtnite View Post
    I'm having the same prob as LS_80; I think my weather widget icon doesn't change...city,temp is correct. It shows clouds with the sun and it's clear here
    Thanks for your help, this theme is awesome
    Thanks
    LS 80 has a problem with the Native Weather app not converting to the clear orb theme that goes under the widget.

I need you to post a screen shot of your homescreen showing the current weather in the widget and then open up the Native Weather App that is on the iPhone and post a screen shot of the weather it is showing.

If you ssh'd in and changed your source from the default that was already there, then that is also a reason it may not be matching. Different weather sources use different names for their images.

Another thing that could have happened is that your weather just changed and the widget updates every 25 minutes, so it may not have updated to the change yet.

Hope this helps...Good Luck

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Updated my post think it's ok just have to wait for the weather to change now!! Man your fast THANKS another reason why this theme blows everything else away...the support!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whtnite View Post
    Updated my post think it's ok just have to wait for the weather to change now!! Man your fast THANKS another reason why this theme blows everything else away...the support!!
    Thanks
    No problem...I get an email alert every time someone posts and thus am able to answer questions so fast. With the new release, Both Toy and I want as smooth a transition as possible.

The clouds are a little heavier then what you will see in the Native App. The HD weather set I donated is more detailed and at times a little to precise but they are accurate as I have tested it out so much over the last three weeks that I am tired of looking at weather...lol Besides, I love the way they glow and for me, I put scenery for wallpaper so the widget always adds to the overall appearance of my setup.

Glad you are enjoying the themes so far

Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post
    woah can i get this widget? or is it the one from the GOC theme ?
    Which part are you referring to?

Did I mention that I am totally diggin this theme!
    I'm gonna have to somehow incorporate auto changing wallpaper because they all look freakin sweet, black, red, blue, grey. Too hard to settle

Hi, my weather icon does not get changed to the g.o.c HD icon like it is meant to, how can I fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tezz001 View Post
    Hi, my weather icon does not get changed to the g.o.c HD icon like it is meant to, how can I fix this?
    As noted above...the widget updates every 25 minutes. If your weather just changed, then it may not update instantly but will twice an hour.

Also, some of the images are NOT exact as this is a different HD weather image set that is not available to anyone except users of G.O.C. HD. Images may differ slightly from what you see on the Native Weather App.

Hope that helps

I think your confused by what I meant, I meant the app icon for weather Is not becoming transparent like the instructions suggest, I'm just trying an uninstall and fresh install

I think your confused by what I meant, I meant the app icon for weather Is not becoming transparent like the instructions suggest, I'm just trying an uninstall and fresh install
    My mistake...okay, you are the second user with this problem. Please let me know if you find a fix and what it was so I can help the other user. I have tried everything with him. It has to be a Cydia app that is installed as you two are the only ones with the problem so far.

Keep us posted please

PS...are you in another country?

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    My mistake...okay, you are the second user with this problem. Please let me know if you find a fix and what it was so I can help the other user. I have tried everything with him. It has to be a Cydia app that is installed as you two are the only ones with the problem so far.

Keep us posted please

PS...are you in another country?
    Ok cheers, I will let you know if I figure it out. And im in England

Ok cheers, I will let you know if I figure it out. And im in England
    Okay...that rules out language issues as a problem...He is from Germany.

Check and make sure you do not have any other weather altering apps installed also if you have lockscreen info or another theme that has a weather widget like HTC, try uninstalling to see if there is a conflict.

I am thinking that it is another theme or weather related app causing the conflict even if its not active.

Standing by...

Ah I did install the htc desire lockscreen, but I'm sure I uninstalled it, I'll double check and let you know

No luck, can't find anything installed from cydia or rock that might be in conflict, but then I'm not an expert so I wouldn't know what I'm looking for. Thanks and I'll look forward to a solution soon should you find one.

Cheers
    Tezz
    Last edited by Tezz001; 2010-09-05 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ah I did install the htc desire lockscreen, but I'm sure I uninstalled it, I'll double check and let you know

No luck, can't find anything installed from cydia or rock that might be in conflict, but then I'm not an expert so I wouldn't know what I'm looking for. Thanks and I'll look forward to a solution soon should you find one.

Cheers
    Tezz
    Please look to see if you have WeatherIcon installed.

Also, go to Cydia and Rock Management sections and see if they list any weather related apps or extensions that may be causing a conflict. Don't uninstall them other then WeatherIcon...Just post if there are any showing in your management files. Then I will have the other individual do the same and see if we get a match.

LS 80...PLEASE do the same and lets see if we get a match on weather related apps or themes.

Page 9 of 140 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast