Page 88 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by ddevey View Post
    In winterboard make sure G.O.C. HD_GlassDock is above G.O.C. HD_UPDATES If not it will override the face time icon see pic
    CRAP! I just realized that I didn't fix the facetime icon for the dock, which just so happens to be included in the main theme download of G.O.C. HD(the one I said I wasn't going to be updating again!) - all because of a lower case "i" that should have been capitalized
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-26 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    CRAP! I just realized that I didn't fix the facetime icon for the dock, which just so happens to be included in the main theme download of G.O.C. HD(the one I said I wasn't going to be updating again!) - all because of a lower case "i" that should have been capitalized
    I KNEW it! HAHAHAHA, I'm just kidding, keep up the great work man

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Delicate Donut For This Useful Post:

wiredl0ve (2010-10-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Quanshang View Post
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]
    Is there anyway I could convince you to direct me to the files I should be looking at to edit/change this answer/decline screen when getting a call? I figure I could simply combining what you have already put together on this page with what you have already put together for your other slider options for the lock screen and that should be all I need to tweak this in a relatively short amount of time... a couple sentences of direction/advice would be awesome if you have a minute.
    I'm not exactly sure what it is u want to do..??!! - When you're actively using your device and u get a phone call, the only option is to answer or decline with buttons that you press. When your phone is locked and u get a call, then there is the 'slide to answer' option. These two options are not interchangeable and we're pretty much stuck with what apple gives us and I just try to make it not look "stock" - I"m probably way off on what you're requesting so I apologize in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    I KNEW it! HAHAHAHA, I'm just kidding, keep up the great work man

I already figured out a way to release it with the UPDATES folder..I'm NOT going to release another update via the G.O.C. HD package!

I'm not exactly sure what it is u want to do..??!! - When you're actively using your device and u get a phone call, the only option is to answer or decline with buttons that you press. When your phone is locked and u get a call, then there is the 'slide to answer' option. These two options are not interchangeable and we're pretty much stuck with what apple gives us and I just try to make it not look "stock" - I"m probably way off on what you're requesting so I apologize in advance
    I think what he's asking is whether the default square red and green answer/decline buttons can be skinned with a more G.O.C.-like orbed button style.

Ok, so check this out...this info was passed on to me by [email protected] from a thread he saw on macrumors and I thought I'd share(in my own words). In short, u can easily "orb" icons without the CFbundleidentifier info and separate folders etc.

This what u have to do:
    1. Create an 'Icons' folder inside the main theme folder(just like all the "older" summberboard themes).
    2. Create two icons...for example, if u want to orb WinterBoard, u need 'WinterBoard.png' and [email protected]'
    3. Open WinterBoard and turn 'SummerBoard Mode' ON(this should not affect the rest of the theme once it is already loaded. I have tested it and so far everything still works and functions as expected)
    4. Respring.

This is much quicker & easier then having to search for the bundle info every time, and provides the same results. Oh, and remember all the trouble a certain "someone" was having in making their 'Weather HD' icon transparent so he could use it behind the weather widget?? Well, he made a transparent 'Weather HD.png' and 'Weather [email protected]' icons and dropped them in the 'Icons' folder and POOOOOF! Problem solved and hair was saved for another day
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-26 at 06:02 AM.

Can u make orange wall paper and header battery & wifi bars

iPod volume not theme sound icon status bar not theme
    Last edited by icemanone87; 2010-10-26 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok, so check this out...this info was passed on to me by [email protected] from a thread he saw on macrumors and I thought I'd share(in my own words). In short, u can easily "orb" icons without the CFbundleidentifier info and separate folders etc.

This what u have to do:
    1. Create an 'Icons' folder inside the main theme folder(just like all the "older" summberboard themes).
    2. Create two icons...for example, if u want to orb WinterBoard, u need 'WinterBoard.png' and [email protected]'
    3. Open WinterBoard and turn 'SummerBoard Mode' ON(this should not affect the rest of the theme once it is already loaded. I have tested it and so far everything still works and functions as expected)
    4. Respring.

This is much quicker & easier then having to search for the bundle info every time, and provides the same results. Oh, and remember all the trouble a certain "someone" was having in making their 'Weather HD' icon transparent so he could use it behind the weather widget?? Well, he made a transparent 'Weather HD.png' and 'Weather [email protected]' icons and dropped them in the 'Icons' folder and POOOOOF! Problem solved and hair was saved for another day
    This method works perfectly and is far easier to use then searching for bundles and creating multiple folders.

This method also works to create invisible icons for use under the weather widget and no longer requires users to use iFile to create multiple folders.

To make any icon invisible, you will need the clear .png icon. If you want the app name displayed then you will make two .png's as stated above. If you want the app name invisible by using Renam II, then you will have to do the following: Open up the Icon folder and rename both .png's for the app as "space".png & "space"@2x.png Then open rename find the app and hit space bar once and then ok.

I use 1 space for each position at the top. The Calendar is in position 4, so I used 4 spaces.png and 4 [email protected]

Hope this is clear as mud and those that want invisible icon row find this useful.

I have successfully moved Weather HD to invisible position 1 and although I have a few bald spots and dents in the wall, I have survived to frustrate and annoy TV another day
    Good Luck
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-10-26 at 03:19 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-26)

Default Exactly...
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    I think what he's asking is whether the default square red and green answer/decline buttons can be skinned with a more G.O.C.-like orbed button style.
    Yeah, exactly what I am asking. I am not about to ask anyone to do this as I seem to be the only one that would prefer something else in this place of the answer screens than what is currently there, so I am more than willing to tweak my own to my liking, I just need help at this point as no one knows the file system and locations of this theme better than toyvan.

Long and short, the answer slider that looks like a >>> I want to replace with a orbed slider to go along with the rest of the theme as it is really the only angular part of the UI and seems out of place for me. The slider I would like to use you have already created and is either slider2 or slider3 in winterboard. I just want to know if you could tell me quickly where the files are on my phone that I should me messing with to accomplish this, I am more than happy to do this on my own for me on my own phone, I am not asking anyone to do this for me.

Also, now that you guys mention it, the answer decline buttons would be awesome to make in to orbed answer decline buttons as well!

I made it finally work on my ipod touch.

I installed latest update HD_UPDATE 1.1 but it still didn't work but after renaming the icon to [email protected] (located under Themes/GOC HD_GlassDock.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone) and then in Winterboard having this order from top :
    GOC HD GlassDock
    GOC HD-UPDATES
    GOC HD

everything seems to be fine.

Thanks for all your help

12. The Following User Says Thank You to apatia77 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-26)

Thanks

can anybody tell me how to get the clock glass widget to work.i already have the glass weather but i want the clock too,thanks

nevermind i got it
    Last edited by T76; 2010-10-26 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Long and short, the answer slider that looks like a >>> I want to replace with a orbed slider to go along with the rest of the theme as it is really the only angular part of the UI and seems out of place for me. The slider I would like to use you have already created and is either slider2 or slider3 in winterboard. I just want to know if you could tell me quickly where the files are on my phone that I should me messing with to accomplish this, I am more than happy to do this on my own for me on my own phone, I am not asking anyone to do this for me
    Are you using the Slide or Tap Lockscreen mod? If so, all u have to do is open winterboard and make sure the 'G.O.C. HD_Slider2' option is selected. Now when u get a phone call u will have your orb back - hope this is what u wanted

Quote Originally Posted by apatia77 View Post
    I made it finally work on my ipod touch.

I installed latest update HD_UPDATE 1.1 but it still didn't work but after renaming the icon to [email protected] (located under Themes/GOC HD_GlassDock.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone) and then in Winterboard having this order from top :
    GOC HD GlassDock
    GOC HD-UPDATES
    GOC HD

everything seems to be fine.

Thanks for all your help
    can u please post screenshots of your springboard? I don't have an iPod touch and would like to see how the 5 icons line up on the glass dock ..thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    can anybody tell me how to get the clock glass widget to work.i already have the glass weather but i want the clock too,thanks

nevermind i got it

I'm glad u got, because I surely didn't! hahaha
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-26 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Are you using the Slide or Tap Lockscreen mod? If so, all u have to do is open winterboard and make sure the 'G.O.C. HD_Slider2' option is selected. Now when u get a phone call u will have your orb back - hope this is what u wanted
    OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH I see... I am an idiot. I thought slider2 and slider3 were different lockscreen sliders, not different sliders to change the answer call screen. Slider2 is my baby and all is well. All that stuff about out of place you can forget I said now...

Lol, so my last order of business, logically this time, is can the stock answer decline buttons that appear when you get a call when the phone is in use be skinned? Orbs would be great? If so, do you know where I can find the button graphics on the phone to change them?

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH I see... I am an idiot. I thought slider2 and slider3 were different lockscreen sliders, not different sliders to change the answer call screen. Slider2 is my baby and all is well. All that stuff about out of place you can forget I said now...

Lol, so my last order of business, logically this time, is can the stock answer decline buttons that appear when you get a call when the phone is in use be skinned? Orbs would be great? If so, do you know where I can find the button graphics on the phone to change them?
    slider2 and 3 ARE different lockscreen sliders too. When u select one of those options it affects all system sliders, lockscreen and springboard...even when u shut down your device. But, when you're using the lockscreen mod it overwrites the sliders on the lockscreen

ssh into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Themes or Themes.xxxx(4.1 firmware)/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI - the files are called 'bottombar(red,clear,blue etc.).png' I don't know exactly which one is used for the answer/decline buttons, but just drag them all to your desktop and experiment with the green and red ones
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-26 at 10:14 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Quanshang (2010-10-27)

can u please post screenshots of your springboard? I don't have an iPod touch and would like to see how the 5 icons line up on the glass dock ..thanks!

sure

19. The Following User Says Thank You to apatia77 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-27)

Can u make a orange fill for progress bar
    Last edited by icemanone87; 2010-10-27 at 12:26 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to icemanone87 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-27)

Quote Originally Posted by apatia77 View Post
    sure

Thank u! I must say I did a pretty nice job for not having an iPod touch - are all your stock icons orbed when not using the glass dock?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to icemanone87 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-27)

Quote Originally Posted by icemanone87 View Post
    Can u make a orange fill for progress bar
    which progress bar?

For safari and cydia also when your intaslling apps for app store

where do i go to get this theme?

Page 88 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast