Page 87 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

  1. #1721
    Done, Done, Done and done and nothing works.

    I am close. I rebooted and my safari icon is normal size and not in the dock. Now my Pocket Informant icon is the right size, but it i orbed and has a black background. Closer.

    Quote Originally Posted by antiduplicity View Post
    Done, Done, Done and done and nothing works.

    I am close. I rebooted and my safari icon is normal size and not in the dock. Now my Pocket Informant icon is the right size, but it i orbed and has a black background. Closer.
    So, the pocketinformat icon was the right size and the right icon, but orbed and in the dock. So, now to get it de-orbed and still in the dock and we'll have a winner. I am scouring the forums trying everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by antiduplicity View Post
    Done, Done, Done and done and nothing works.

    I am close. I rebooted and my safari icon is normal size and not in the dock. Now my Pocket Informant icon is the right size, but it i orbed and has a black background. Closer.



    So, the pocketinformat icon was the right size and the right icon, but orbed and in the dock. So, now to get it de-orbed and still in the dock and we'll have a winner. I am scouring the forums trying everyth:ing.
    I rebooted and now we are back to the large icon, orbed, in the dock
    Last edited by antiduplicity; 2010-10-24 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #1722
    If someone can tell me how to remove the home icon in the page dot area of the springboard id be grateful and if it not to much to ask please pm it to me a million thanks

  3. #1723
    Default Icon in Glass Dock has Orb around it - can it be removed?
    I created a bundle identifier in the Glass Dock theme area with the properly named icon, etc. I rebooted. The proper icon now shows up in the dock, however it has an orb around it. So, any idea how to remove this orb?

    There is nothing to reference this app in the regular theme bundle area. The Bundle identifier is correct.

    So, help me please.

  4. #1724
    Quote Originally Posted by antiduplicity View Post
    I created a bundle identifier in the Glass Dock theme area with the properly named icon, etc. I rebooted. The proper icon now shows up in the dock, however it has an orb around it. So, any idea how to remove this orb?

    There is nothing to reference this app in the regular theme bundle area. The Bundle identifier is correct.

    So, help me please.
    Okay, make sure that both icons are in the bundles folder and are the correct size to fit the dock. They must be name correctly.

    Make sure that HD GlassDock is Second from the top in WinterBoard...should be under HD UPDATES.
    Go to winterboard and check mark summerboard, respring.
    Go to winterboard again and uncheck summerboard, respring.
    Use iWipe and clear the catch or clear the Icon catch manually.
    Reboot
    Your dock should now be correct.

    If that does not work (which it did for me), then I am not sure what to tell you.

    Good Luck

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  5. #1725
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Okay, make sure that both icons are in the bundles folder and are the correct size to fit the dock. They must be name correctly.

    Make sure that HD GlassDock is Second from the top in WinterBoard...should be under HD UPDATES.
    Go to winterboard and check mark summerboard, respring.
    Go to winterboard again and uncheck summerboard, respring.
    Use iWipe and clear the catch or clear the Icon catch manually.
    Reboot
    Your dock should now be correct.

    If that does not work (which it did for me), then I am not sure what to tell you.

    Good Luck
    Thank you. It did not work, and since you now are not sure what to tell me, I will wait for the next guess. Thank for playing.

  6. #1726
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Smile Thank you...
    I bought this theme a couple of days ago and after some tweaking and following the instructions i got it just the way i wanted it. Thanks to whoever created this theme and the theme for Lockinfo.


  7. #1727
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybone27 View Post
    I bought this theme a couple of days ago and after some tweaking and following the instructions i got it just the way i wanted it. Thanks to whoever created this theme and the theme for Lockinfo.
    All thanks should go to Toyvan and [email protected], I just hacked, modified, resized and placed together parts of Toyvan's work to put together a lockinfo theme I liked.

  8. #1728
    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    how do you change the city name from the lockscreen,thanks

    i have ip4 the high gloss for lockinfo its not compatible
    lockinfo takes names frmo GPS cordinates, but you can override temps and city in lockinfo weather settings. As well makes sure weather app is set to same location as where you are...some experiecne overlap or wrong weather if not set up.

    I'm using ip4 with os 4.1 and high glosss working so is compatible.

    SO make sure you running latest lockinfo as that maybe your issues.

  9. #1729
    Hi,

    I must be one of the very few that is using this theme on Ipod Touch 4th gen.

    Everything is working fine for me, however when I use the GlassDock FaceTime icon is still in the orb and the rest of the icons on the GlassDock aren't.

    I have followed the instruction for ipod users "NOTE: When using the 'G.O.C. HD_GlassDock' option make sure your dock icons are in the following order from left to right: Safari, Mail, Music, FaceTime, Videos"
    but still FaceTime icon is in the orb and the rest Safari, Mail, Music and Vidoes are without the orb.


    In WinterBoard I have the following selected from top:
    HD UPDATES
    HD GlassDock
    HD SlideLockscreen
    HD

    I know you have made it mainly for the iphone users but then released an update for ipod users but somehow I still have this small issue.

    Thanks

  10. #1730
    Quote Originally Posted by apatia77 View Post
    Hi,

    I must be one of the very few that is using this theme on Ipod Touch 4th gen.

    Everything is working fine for me, however when I use the GlassDock FaceTime icon is still in the orb and the rest of the icons on the GlassDock aren't.

    I have followed the instruction for ipod users "NOTE: When using the 'G.O.C. HD_GlassDock' option make sure your dock icons are in the following order from left to right: Safari, Mail, Music, FaceTime, Videos"
    but still FaceTime icon is in the orb and the rest Safari, Mail, Music and Vidoes are without the orb.


    In WinterBoard I have the following selected from top:
    HD UPDATES
    HD GlassDock
    HD SlideLockscreen
    HD

    I know you have made it mainly for the iphone users but then released an update for ipod users but somehow I still have this small issue.

    Thanks
    In Library/Themes/G.O.C HD_GlassDock.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone, Rename [email protected] to [email protected] should fix it Not ToyVan's fault I take the blame on that one
    Last edited by ddevey; 2010-10-25 at 09:27 PM.

  11. #1731
    Default OMG I love my iPhone 4 all over again...
    First off, let me start of by saying that this these is probably the coolest thing that I have ever done to any of my iphones... and I have done a lot.

    That being said, I was wondering if I could put in a request for or ask some assistance on editing literally the only thing that doesn't blow my skirt up.

    Everything in virtually every aspect of this theme is perfect, from the sounds to the graphics to the orbs, to the sheer polish that was put into the transition screens and everything. The only thing that doesn't seem to fit for me is the red and green >>> buttons when i get a call. They don't have nearly the polish that literally every other aspect of this theme has. Is there any way to change these into something closer to the epic swipe lockscreen slider? Or replace then with any of the other three sliders you have already created?

    Thanks again for taking the time to knock this out for us toyvan, fantastic job, I will continue to pay for your creations!


  12. #1732

  13. #1733
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    [email protected]/TV,

    In case you didn't see this post back on this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post

    First of all, I followed all instruction from page 1 and I pretty much set the theme as I wanted. But unfortunately I still have some questions Iím pretty sure are already clarified on any of these 114 threads which I wouldnít think to go over to .

    These are my questions/comments:

    1- Please add these icons (high def pics attached)

    2589 Xpandr me.nhaunold.Xpandr xkey.png

    1820 qTweeter com.efiko.qsprefs icon.png

    192 Auto3G com.kayceepress.Auto3G icon.png

    332 CallController com.iDevBrTeam.CallController icon.png

    1176 iSmartDialer com.ismart.dialer Icon.png (I added this one to the CFBundleIdentifier info to the online database)

    511 Cylay com.mirrordev.cylay Icon-72.png, Icon-Small-50.png, Icon-Small.png, [email protected], Icon.png, [email protected] (I added this one to the CFBundleIdentifier info to the online database)

    336 CallMe com.iw2bsq.CallMe Icon.png

    2314 ToneFX com.efiko.tonefxs icon.png

    1010 iBlacklist com.iDevBrTeam.iBlacklist icon001.png

    909 Grooveshark com.grooveshark.Grooveshark [email protected]

    2059 Snappy com.kb1ooo.snappy icon.png

    1499 MovieLand com.idevcreations.MovieLand icon.png (I added this one to the CFBundleIdentifier info to the online database)

    2400 TVOutTuner com.tvout.prefs Icon.png (I added this one to the CFBundleIdentifier info to the online database)

    Attachment 477041; Attachment 477042; Attachment 477043; Attachment 477044

    2- Is there any way to remove the labels ONLY to the app and not to the folders? I have several folders and without labels on them, sometimes I open the incorrect folder.

    3- I have Iconoclasm 5x5 but my Springboard does not look very good since it is kind of invading Weather and Date widgets territory, if I use Shrink app and I set icons size at 80% size, my springboard does not look very good, Any suggestions?

    Attachment 477046; Attachment 477047; Attachment 477048

    6- TV, I noticed you did not change the statusbar like you did for GOC PRO and GOC IPAD, any plan to do it in the near future?

    7- Where can I find a SMS alike glass orb icon for BiteSMS to locate in the Dock?

    A big thanks for this wonderful theme, the best for iphone4 by far.

  14. #1734
    Quote Originally Posted by wiredl0ve View Post
    Toy: I thought you turned your computer off on weekends. :P
    I do! I was on my iPad!!

    Quote Originally Posted by apatia77 View Post
    Hi,

    I must be one of the very few that is using this theme on Ipod Touch 4th gen.

    Everything is working fine for me, however when I use the GlassDock FaceTime icon is still in the orb and the rest of the icons on the GlassDock aren't.

    I have followed the instruction for ipod users "NOTE: When using the 'G.O.C. HD_GlassDock' option make sure your dock icons are in the following order from left to right: Safari, Mail, Music, FaceTime, Videos"
    but still FaceTime icon is in the orb and the rest Safari, Mail, Music and Vidoes are without the orb.


    In WinterBoard I have the following selected from top:
    HD UPDATES
    HD GlassDock
    HD SlideLockscreen
    HD

    I know you have made it mainly for the iphone users but then released an update for ipod users but somehow I still have this small issue.

    Thanks

    Please make sure u have the latest version of G.O.C. HD_UPDATES installed..version 1.1 - I don't have an iPod touch so I rely on people like u for feedback...please let me know


    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post

    These are my questions/comments:

    1- Please add these icons (high def pics attached)

    2589 Xpandr me.nhaunold.Xpandr xkey.png

    1820 qTweeter com.efiko.qsprefs icon.png

    192 Auto3G com.kayceepress.Auto3G icon.png

    332 CallController com.iDevBrTeam.CallController icon.png

    1176 iSmartDialer com.ismart.dialer Icon.png (I added this one to the CFBundleIdentifier info to the online database)

    511 Cylay com.mirrordev.cylay Icon-72.png, Icon-Small-50.png, Icon-Small.png, [email protected], Icon.png, [email protected] (I added this one to the CFBundleIdentifier info to the online database)

    336 CallMe com.iw2bsq.CallMe Icon.png

    2314 ToneFX com.efiko.tonefxs icon.png

    1010 iBlacklist com.iDevBrTeam.iBlacklist icon001.png

    909 Grooveshark com.grooveshark.Grooveshark [email protected]

    2059 Snappy com.kb1ooo.snappy icon.png

    1499 MovieLand com.idevcreations.MovieLand icon.png (I added this one to the CFBundleIdentifier info to the online database)

    2400 TVOutTuner com.tvout.prefs Icon.png (I added this one to the CFBundleIdentifier info to the online database)
    Cool, I will add this to the next update...

    2- Is there any way to remove the labels ONLY to the app and not to the folders? I have several folders and without labels on them, sometimes I open the incorrect folder.
    Please read my first post and link to the FAQ page...u will need to install an app called 'Rename II' via cydia..

    3- I have Iconoclasm 5x5 but my Springboard does not look very good since it is kind of invading Weather and Date widgets territory, if I use Shrink app and I set icons size at 80% size, my springboard does not look very good, Any suggestions?

    can't help u there since I don't use Iconoclasm..sorry


    4- The GOC HD Lockscreen looks superb! Thank you very much wiredl0ve!!!
    I think u mean lockinfo screen, and yes he did a great job
    5- Iím using FolderEnhancer and would love to change the background, any method to do it?
    Yes, it can be done..however I uninstalled folderenhancer shortly after installing it because it conflicted with another one I needed more

    6- TV, I noticed you did not change the statusbar like you did for GOC PRO and GOC IPAD, any plan to do it in the near future?
    yes...

    7- Where can I find a SMS alike glass orb icon for BiteSMS to locate in the Dock?

    there were some biteSMS dock icons posted a few pages back..


    Quote Originally Posted by Quanshang View Post
    The only thing that doesn't seem to fit for me is the red and green >>> buttons when i get a call. They don't have nearly the polish that literally every other aspect of this theme has. Is there any way to change these into something closer to the epic swipe lockscreen slider? Or replace then with any of the other three sliders you have already created?

    Thanks again for taking the time to knock this out for us toyvan, fantastic job, I will continue to pay for your creations!

    hopefully u can overlook these minor details that don't please u and can appreciate everything else this theme has to offer - I do my best, but I know I can't please every one
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-25 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #1735

  16. #1736
    Quote Originally Posted by apatia77 View Post
    It doesn't work for some reason, cleared cache and resprayed and still the same problem. I have these icons under this folder and renamed as told (see attached picture). The change was only the first letter to upper case right?

    In winterboard make sure G.O.C. HD_GlassDock is above G.O.C. HD_UPDATES If not it will override the face time icon see pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0008.png  
    Last edited by ddevey; 2010-10-26 at 12:46 AM.

  17. #1737
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Yup...its that time of the month again...

  18. #1738

    hopefully u can overlook these minor details that don't please u and can appreciate everything else this theme has to offer - I do my best, but I know I can't please every one
    [/QUOTE]

    Dude, trust me, I appreciate what you have done here more than you know. This theme is nothing short of epic. I would have paid two bucks each time you put out an update for this theme just to stay current, and paid for your goc hd sbs as well. You have no idea how awesome I think this theme is. And I am not asking you to take on any additional work on my account alone, I know that is ridiculous. I could not have accomplished this in a million years. Is there anyway I could convince you to direct me to the files I should be looking at to edit/change this answer/decline screen when getting a call? I figure I could simply combining what you have already put together on this page with what you have already put together for your other slider options for the lock screen and that should be all I need to tweak this in a relatively short amount of time... a couple sentences of direction/advice would be awesome if you have a minute.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Quanshang For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-10-26)

  20. #1739
    Quote Originally Posted by antiduplicity View Post
    I created a bundle identifier in the Glass Dock theme area with the properly named icon, etc. I rebooted. The proper icon now shows up in the dock, however it has an orb around it. So, any idea how to remove this orb?

    There is nothing to reference this app in the regular theme bundle area. The Bundle identifier is correct.

    So, help me please.
    did u create an "orbless" icon or an icon inside of the orb??

  21. #1740
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Double post, sorry!
    Last edited by Dalvar3; 2010-10-26 at 12:57 AM.

Page 87 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •