Page 86 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

  1. #1701
    Default I'll cover 4 and 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post

    4- The GOC HD Lockscreen looks superb! Thank you very much wiredl0ve!!!



    5- I’m using FolderEnhancer and would love to change the background, any method to do it?

    A big thanks for this wonderful theme, the best for iphone4 by far.
    4) I'm glad you like the lockscreen theme. There are two other's posted in the threads that are different variations, if you want to give them a whirl. here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5529961 and here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5531697

    5) I also did new folders for FolderEnhancer and Tomthumb88 consolidated and wrote better instructions here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5524827

    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    how do you change the city name from the lockscreen,thanks

    i have ip4 the high gloss for lockinfo its not compatible
    I'm not sure what you mean by city name in lockinfo, but it'd part of the HTC Plugin settings, it pulls from whatever you have your weather stuff on the phone set to or you can over-ride it in the HTC Plugin settings with a yahoo location code.

    High Gloss for Lockinfo is absolutely 100% compatible. I'm using it and the 3 or so other people who have followed my instructions and posted screen shots above are using it.

    We are ALL using iPhone4s - hence the HD theme!
    Last edited by wiredl0ve; 2010-10-23 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #1702
    Livin the iPhone Life T76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 796 Times in 494 Posts

    here is the screenshot,the city name is cuprito,thats in california,im not from there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -007.png   -008.png  

  3. #1703
    Hello newbie herei, not sure how to navigate in this forum so I apologize in advance. I need help in setting up my weather and date widget. This is what I've done. I use gridlock and created 4 blank spaces, opened winterboard, checked goc HD upgrade, weather and date HD, goc HD and turned off summerborad and weather icon. I position the weather on the left, blank blank then calendar and when I respiring nothing change on the top except the transparent weather and calendar that I placed. Is there anything else I should be doing? Do I need to change the weather location to my city at the same time before the weather picture appears? Sorry for the long post and thank you.
    Last edited by HUNTER12; 2010-10-23 at 06:55 PM.

  4. #1704
    [email protected] and TV have got to be saints. I coudn't do this. especially for multiple theme threads...

    EDIT: to bad I *do* have a question, myself
    But I'll wait until later; after I've tried a few more things and read over parts of the thread again

    EDIT2: One thing bad with over 100 pages is there are some little questions answered not directly concerning the theme. So those few not linked are hard to find now! but I'ma try
    Last edited by natrev; 2010-10-23 at 07:30 PM.

  5. #1705
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ventura, California
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Default The Best Jailbreak Theme!!!!
    ToyVan, this is the absolute best jailbreak theme out right now. I do have a couple of questions though. (1) I am not totally sure what the facetime app is and (2) I can't seem to get the 5-Dock Glass Orb to work. It will only allow me to put 4 icons in the dock even when I try to put them in the order that you describe. I have to admit that I am a computer novice when it comes to programming so please explain to me as if i were a 5-year old. Any assistance will be greatly appreciate!!!!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to htown033 For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-10-23)

  7. #1706
    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    here is the screenshot,the city name is cuprito,thats in california,im not from there
    The screenshots are telling you that you don't have a more recent version of lockinfo, that's not anything to do with the iphone 4 OR high gloss for lockinfo; you need to upgrade to a version of lockinfo greater than or equal to LockInfo version 1.1.6, as indicated in the second screenshot.

    As an example, the version of LockInfo I have installed is 2.3.7.19; I can only guess why you have a version less than 1.1.6; but I won't mention my guess. I suggest you _buy_ the newest version of LockInfo.

    As for the City being Cupertino, launch your weather app, hit the little 'i' for information in the right hand corner and either set the right city or drag the triple bars of the right city above the wrong city, in this case Cupertino.

    This is the last bit of help I can offer you, you are moving into the realms of how to use your phone and not problems with the HTC lockinfo theme I posted and really, I don't have time to teach you how to use the device.

    Thanks.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to wiredl0ve For This Useful Post:

    T76 (2010-10-23)

  9. #1707
    Livin the iPhone Life T76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 796 Times in 494 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wiredl0ve View Post
    The screenshots are telling you that you don't have a more recent version of lockinfo, that's not anything to do with the iphone 4 OR high gloss for lockinfo; you need to upgrade to a version of lockinfo greater than or equal to LockInfo version 1.1.6, as indicated in the second screenshot.

    As an example, the version of LockInfo I have installed is 2.3.7.19; I can only guess why you have a version less than 1.1.6; but I won't mention my guess. I suggest you _buy_ the newest version of LockInfo.

    As for the City being Cupertino, launch your weather app, hit the little 'i' for information in the right hand corner and either set the right city or drag the triple bars of the right city above the wrong city, in this case Cupertino.

    This is the last bit of help I can offer you, you are moving into the realms of how to use your phone and not problems with the HTC lockinfo theme I posted and really, I don't have time to teach you how to use the device.

    Thanks.
    i use the crack lockinfo,so i have to buy the other one ,i got it ,thanks

  10. #1708
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER12 View Post
    Hello newbie herei, not sure how to navigate in this forum so I apologize in advance. I need help in setting up my weather and date widget. This is what I've done. I use gridlock and created 4 blank spaces, opened winterboard, checked goc HD upgrade, weather and date HD, goc HD and turned off summerborad and weather icon. I position the weather on the left, blank blank then calendar and when I respiring nothing change on the top except the transparent weather and calendar that I placed. Is there anything else I should be doing? Do I need to change the weather location to my city at the same time before the weather picture appears? Sorry for the long post and thank you.
    Hi and welcome to the best theme community around! Please read my first post thoroughly and most, if not all, of your questions will be answered

    Quote Originally Posted by htown033 View Post
    ToyVan, this is the absolute best jailbreak theme out right now. I do have a couple of questions though. (1) I am not totally sure what the facetime app is and (2) I can't seem to get the 5-Dock Glass Orb to work. It will only allow me to put 4 icons in the dock even when I try to put them in the order that you describe. I have to admit that I am a computer novice when it comes to programming so please explain to me as if i were a 5-year old. Any assistance will be greatly appreciate!!!!!
    1- facetime app/icon is only for iPod Touch 4th gen devices

    2- install 'five icon dock' via cydia

    3- cheers!

  11. #1709
    Livin the iPhone Life T76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 796 Times in 494 Posts

    i got it,yupi

    sorry to bother you one more time,how do you change the clock to 12hrs not 24,thanks
    Last edited by T76; 2010-10-23 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #1710
    Toy: I thought you turned your computer off on weekends. :P

  13. #1711
    Quote Originally Posted by wiredl0ve View Post
    Toy: I thought you turned your computer off on weekends. :P
    I was about to say the same thing

  14. #1712
    Quote Originally Posted by nailerpa View Post
    If you wouldn't mind divulging: Where did you get that wallpaper? Where would you put it to make it appear on the springboard? How do you make the dock transparent like that? Thanks!
    Welcome to the G.O.C. Community! I must request that you and anyone posting, please please be detailed and clear when asking questions. I am not a mind reader and have many many images posted on this thread. Please specify the post/wallpaper you are referring to. I have also posted on how to use BossPaper with this app. You will need photoshop or GIMP and know how to use the Magic Wand tool to get alternating images.

    My first wallpaper layer is the Native Wallpaper used right out of Settings/Wallpaper...respring is needed each time you change wallpaper.
    Second layer is BossPaper and set to change with the open/close of an app and each wallpaper is edited to have cutouts for the glass dock and weather widget. Here is where you will need a photo editor.
    Third layer is the widgets themselves.

    All three layers must be set in the proper order in Winterboard to get the effect that I have.

    The dock transparency look of the dock is because I use the first layer of wallpaper as explained above.

    Hope that helps you some and if not, we will get more in depth after you try things out, provide references and also you may find that the FAQ section at the bottom of post 1 will answer your questions.

    Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    i got it,yupi

    sorry to bother you one more time,how do you change the clock to 12hrs not 24,thanks
    Please read the FAQ link at the bottom of post 1...I have explained it in great detail.

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by wiredl0ve View Post
    Toy: I thought you turned your computer off on weekends. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    I was about to say the same thing
    Usually when he has a major release/update, he monitors to assist when needed. It is still family day and the family is first.

    I try to cover him on the weekends and the biggest bit of advice I can give everyone...exspecially the new members to our community is:

    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...Read ALL of Post 1 of this Thread. At the BOTTOM of Post 1 is the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) where we have linked together common answers to common questions.
    ALL the INSTRUCTIONS and ANSWERS are in POST 1.


    If the answer is not there, then feel free to ask your DETAILED question and one of the community members will answer.

    Thank You, Have a SUPER weekend, and PLEASE ENJOY the Beauty of G.O.C. HD
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-10-23 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-10-25)

  16. #1713
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Secondly, Install High Gloss for LockInfo (again, free from cydia and under ModMyi (Themes)).
    Where can I find a older lockinfo ?
    Mine is the new as High Gloss needs an older version???

    Thanks

  17. #1714
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Where can I find a older lockinfo ?
    Mine is the new as High Gloss needs an older version???

    Thanks
    It works with 1.1.6 and greater versions of LockInfo, just read the instructions posted it should work, enable High Gloss in winterboard.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to wiredl0ve For This Useful Post:

    WhyNotCallMeRo (2010-10-24)

  19. #1715
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ventura, California
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    5-Dock up and running. Appreciate the info partna. Great work and theme!!!!!

  20. #1716
    G.O.C. Updates folder is live on cydia.

  21. #1717
    Default Pocket Informant small icon for dock - HOW?
    Greetings,
    I have a small icon for Pocket Informant and I want to apply that to the app so I can place Pocket Informant on the glass dock in stead of Safari.
    I have looked in the BUNDLEIDENTIFIER database and found two references to PocketInformation.
    One simply has "pocketinformant" the other has "net.webis.pocketinformant"
    Neither work.
    The structure of the actual app is "Informant/Informant.app" yet using a bundle structure of Informant.Informant and net.webis.Informant.Informant also does not work. I have tried over 30 permutation of bundle structures and none work.
    The icons in the app folder are pi_icon.png, pi_icon32.png and [email protected]. All of these exist in my bundle structure.

    So, my question is simply this: Has anyone applied a small icon to Pocket Informant and places it on the glass dock and if so, HOW?

  22. #1718
    Quote Originally Posted by antiduplicity View Post
    Greetings,
    I have a small icon for Pocket Informant and I want to apply that to the app so I can place Pocket Informant on the glass dock in stead of Safari.
    I have looked in the BUNDLEIDENTIFIER database and found two references to PocketInformation.
    One simply has "pocketinformant" the other has "net.webis.pocketinformant"
    Neither work.
    The structure of the actual app is "Informant/Informant.app" yet using a bundle structure of Informant.Informant and net.webis.Informant.Informant also does not work. I have tried over 30 permutation of bundle structures and none work.
    The icons in the app folder are pi_icon.png, pi_icon32.png and [email protected]. All of these exist in my bundle structure.

    So, my question is simply this: Has anyone applied a small icon to Pocket Informant and places it on the glass dock and if so, HOW?
    Use the Bundles folder in Glass Dock instead of G.O.C. HD Theme

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  23. #1719
    Default What do i put in the glass dock bundle area?
    What do I put in the glass dock bundle area?
    I asked HOW and would would like instructions so I do not have to try all 30 permutations again

    Thank you

  24. #1720
    Quote Originally Posted by antiduplicity View Post
    What do I put in the glass dock bundle area?
    I asked HOW and would would like instructions so I do not have to try all 30 permutations again

    Thank you
    Your bundle information can come from either cydia where it is listed in the identifier of the app or you can iFile in to plist and find the bundle identifier there. Create your bundle and drop it in to the dock with your custom icons with the correct spelling.

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Page 86 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •