Page 8 of 140 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Hi I'm having trouble editing the text on the weather.html file. I tried using text edit and safari to edit but all I get are images. I'm using cyberduck to ssh.

ps, it bugs me to see the signal bars overlap the wallpaper line in the top left

Quote Originally Posted by miketwothree View Post
    I have another possible solution to the cydia icon being orbed, it works for me in almost every theme. SSH into your G.O.C themes folder and find com.saurik.Cydia in bundles and change "[email protected]" to icon.png and then go into winterboard and switch summerboard on and then off and respring.
    I attempted your method and did not get it to work. The easiest way to change a Cydia/Rock App to an Orb is to SSH in to: /private/var/stash/Applications,find your app, rename the listed app to [email protected] and then drop in your newly created orb named [email protected].

It will not work in G.O.C. HD unless you have the proper app bundle already dropped in to the theme. With out those bundles, nothing will change under iP4, iSO4.xx.

I will have Toy release the original HD.png template so that users can create their own Orbs using GIMP or Photoshop.

Users will also be able to use this template to create custom App Store icons that we will not be doing because Auto Orb is works great.

If you get it to work, please provide "detailed" step by step instructions so that others may use your method.

Thanks for your information

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Quote Originally Posted by jwhitmore7889 View Post
    Hi I'm having trouble editing the text on the weather.html file. I tried using text edit and safari to edit but all I get are images. I'm using cyberduck to ssh.
    what are you trying to change? the weather html is actually in Wallpaper.html, but if your looking to move things around like temp, city, image position, then you edit the myopia.css

any text editor should work

Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post
    Why did u quote me on that? I was asking about the font
    Probably because I selected the wrong quote...My apologies

Quote Originally Posted by LS_80 View Post
    Hello together,

i have still the problem with the weather symbol! I have everything tried am several times so proceeded as described however the symbol change! I had installed weather icon and also delete weathericon but the icon dont changed! I dont know what i can do any more!!!

PLEASE HELP
    Please post your screen shot of weather icon and winterboard page so we can see your setup.

Did you uninstall (not delete) wethericon through Cydia? Then do you reboot (not respring)??

Once you have completed the above then start over on the steps for install on post 1. Patience, don't get frustrated. We will get you there

Quote Originally Posted by jwhitmore7889 View Post
    I use one of two...iFile which allows you to ssh in right on the iPhone and I use WinSCP.

I have never used Cyberduck so do not know how it works. I would recommend using iFile as directed on post 1 of this thread.

Did you follow the instructions on post 1 on where to go and how to edit your city??? If you are trying to change things then code is in multiple places depending on weather, date, or images and will take practice and trial and error to change code.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    ps, it bugs me to see the signal bars overlap the wallpaper line in the top left
    We will make a note of that and edit for next update/bug release
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-05 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (2010-09-05)

[[email protected];5440177]Probably because I selected the wrong quote...My apologies

Please post your screen shot of weather icon and winterboard page so we can see your setup.

Did you uninstall (not delete) wethericon through Cydia? Then do you reboot (not respring)??

Once you have completed the above then start over on the steps for install on post 1. Patience, don't get frustrated. We will get you there

Hi,

no i have uninstall the weather icon trough cydia! The weathericon is uninstalled! I have reinstall the complete theme but the icon is not changed!

Here are the screens.

THX
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0094-1-.png   -img_0096-1-.png  

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    no problem, you by chance happen to know what font was in that ss?

Thanks

can somebody make me these icons please and tell me the calender icon suppose to be like this or what.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -001.png  

[quote=LS_80;5440189]
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

Hi,

no i have uninstall the weather icon trough cydia! The weathericon is uninstalled! I have reinstall the complete theme but the icon is not changed!

Here are the screens.

THX
    Hmmm...two other questions: Do you have anything else check marked in winterboard??? Are you using an iPhone 4???

I am trying to figure this out so bear with the questions

[[email protected];5440198]

Hmmm...two other questions: Do you have anything else check marked in winterboard??? Are you using an iPhone 4???

I am trying to figure this out so bear with the questions
    No problem! The only what i have selected on winterboard is volume boost 4.0! Yes i use an iphone 4!

Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post
    no problem, you by chance happen to know what font was in that ss?
    The font that Toy is using was posted at the very bottom of Post 1 in this thread:

"LOCKSCREEN CLOCK FONT
    If you want the same lockscreen clock font as seen in my screenshots install 'FontSwap' and 'Porsche FontSwap' found on Rock or Cydia. Open FontSwap and select the 'PORSCHE' font as your LockClock font."

Hope that answers your question

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    can somebody make me these icons please and tell me the calender icon suppose to be like this or what.
    No it should not look like this. Please refer to the instructions on post 1 and follow them to the letter. Some of your Cydia apps will not orb until we do an update so just recommend that you throw them in a folder and put on page two so you dont mess up the appearance of your theme.

Following step by step on the instructions will set everything up properly. So far I see only one user having problems and I am trying to figure it out.

Hope this helps...Good Luck

[quote=LS_80;5440201]

No problem! The only what i have selected on winterboard is volume boost 4.0! Yes i use an iphone 4!
    Okay...I am still trying to figure this out and we may have to wait until Toy wakes up to figure this one out. You seem to be the only one having this problem that the steps that are provided have not fixed.

The only other recommendation I would make at this time is:
    Go into Rock, uninstall G.O.C. HD
    Reboot (not respring) your iPhone
    Go back to Rock and reinstall G.O.C. HD
    Follow the install instructions on Post 1 Step by Step from Top to Bottom.

If this does not work, then there is something installed on your iPhone that is causing a conflict.

Good Luck
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-05 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

[[email protected];5440202]The font that Toy is using was posted at the very bottom of Post 1 in this thread:

"LOCKSCREEN CLOCK FONT
    If you want the same lockscreen clock font as seen in my screenshots install 'FontSwap' and 'Porsche FontSwap' found on Rock or Cydia. Open FontSwap and select the 'PORSCHE' font as your LockClock font."

Hope that answers your question

No it should not look like this. Please refer to the instructions on post 1 and follow them to the letter. Some of your Cydia apps will not orb until we do an update so just recommend that you throw them in a folder and put on page two so you dont mess up the appearance of your theme.

Following step by step on the instructions will set everything up properly. So far I see only one user having problems and I am trying to figure it out.

Hope this helps...Good Luck

Okay...I am still trying to figure this out and we may have to wait until Toy wakes up to figure this one out. You seem to be the only one having this problem that the steps that are provided have not fixed.

If this does not work, then there is something installed on your iPhone that is causing a conflict.

Good Luck
    what did i do wrong.i follow the instruction from the first post.

Good Luck
    Ok thx i try this and then i will write the result!

what did i do wrong.i follow the instruction from the first post.
    Not sure...thats why I recommended starting over.

Are you using an iPhone 4???
    Did you turn SummerBoard OFF???
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-05 at 06:10 PM.

Thanks

Not sure...thats why I recommended starting over.

Are you using an iPhone 4???
    Did you turn SummerBoard OFF???
    im on i4,i did turn off the summerboard on and off,still the same

Default weather icon
    I have reinstall the theme but the icon is still not changed!

Thanks

this theme its not complete yet right

im on i4,i did turn off the summerboard on and off,still the same
    Okay...only three things could have happened.

You got a bad download/install...fix is posted above
    You missed a setup step, thus my recommendation to start over
    You have some other cydia app installed that is causing a conflict
    Post a screenshot of your winterboard setup so we can look at what you have.

Just trying to help so may ask more questions if needed

this theme its not complete yet right
    The items that are still needing to be themed and are being worked are listed in post 1.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-05 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

i combine all the folders in one folder.

Yay, i like this setup better then the last one i posted

Page 8 of 140 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast