Page 79 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Mahalo Nui Loa for all your hard work and help.

Default Folder Orbed
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    What do you mean the icons show through? It looks fine to me I love it! The only thing is it lags a bit when opening but oh well thanks man!

Oh wait you meant it looked like that when you lowered the opacity man I am slow today.
    Hello,

can you tell me what i have to do that my folder are orbed so???

Please help me!!!

THX

HELLO!! Looks like everyone has been having some fun tweaking the theme this weekend - Thanks for everyone who has helped out in my usual weekend absence - hopefully I have pressed the appropriate "thanks" buttons .

I know everyone is anxious for an official sbsettings theme and this week will be the week!

Quote Originally Posted by Metunx View Post
    Does any one know where to download whether icon for G.O.C HD?
    I haven't made an HD compatible version and probably won't anytime soon

Thank you for your great work. I was wondering what I would have to edit in the "G. O. C. HD_PRO Weather widget to just display the city and temp on the homescreen. I am basically looking for no background in the widget. Wondering if this is possibly. Thank you for your time. Again great work.

Default FolderEnhancer 'Orb'
    Quote Originally Posted by LS_80 View Post
    Hello,

can you tell me what i have to do that my folder are orbed so???

Please help me!!!

THX
    Instructions are here under these threads (first one has the clear folder you may be seeking second post has newer colors that match Toy's themes):

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5518696

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5520871

Quote Originally Posted by iamcdn33 View Post
    Thank you for your great work. I was wondering what I would have to edit in the "G. O. C. HD_PRO Weather widget to just display the city and temp on the homescreen. I am basically looking for no background in the widget. Wondering if this is possibly. Thank you for your time. Again great work.
    I'm not sure I fully understand - u don't want the background with the weather images?

Yes. I am just looking for City and temp, with no background image or bubble. Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hello,

I absolutely love this theme. I need a few icons made for Cydia, Thank You. I have an iphone 4 running 4.1!

iBlacklist
    iNES
    iWipe
    limera1n
    MetadataRemovr
    Terminal

iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGurl2010 View Post
    Hello,

I absolutely love this theme. I need a few icons made for Cydia, Thank You. I have an iphone 4 running 4.1!

iBlacklist
    iNES
    iWipe
    limera1n
    MetadataRemovr
    Terminal
    Need icons and CFBundleIdentifier

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGurl2010 View Post
    Hello,

iBlacklist
    iNES
    iWipe
    limera1n
    MetadataRemovr
    Terminal
    Welcome to the G.O.C. community! Please read post 1 of this thread on how to request icons. There are many other instructions, guidance and FAQ answers as well.

Going by your user name, I would guess you are/were in the military...Thank You for your service! As they say in the military...Attention to detail

I would also add that the limera1n icon is no longer needed or will be used. Recommend you open it and uninstall. After jailbreaking, it is a dead app.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    What do you mean the icons show through? It looks fine to me I love it! The only thing is it lags a bit when opening but oh well thanks man!

Oh wait you meant it looked like that when you lowered the opacity man I am slow today.
    I really like this awesome folder setup but the instructions are not clear and consolidated. I have ClearFolder installed but how do you get the bubble look??? Please post step by step "How To" so we can add it to the FAQ section.

Thank You!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-10-19 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just installed 1.6 on my iPhone. It jacked up all my icons. How can I go back to 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I really like this awesome folder setup but the instructions are not clear and consolidated. I have ClearFolder installed but how do you get the bubble look??? Please post step by step "How To" so we can add it to the FAQ section.

Thank You!
    The bubble look comes from the image files that wiredl0ve posted in posts 1519 and 1552. The instructions are somewhat vague, but experienced themers should be able to figure it out pretty easily. They work with FolderEnhancer and look GREAT with this theme.

The short version of the setup instructions are that you need to have FolderEnhancer installed, then rename whichever one of the files you want to use to [email protected] and put it in the /Library/Themes/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder. Respring and it should show up. If you want the CLEAR bubble folder that shows your desktop background, then you'll use the one in post 1519 that has Overlay in the name.

PS: Unless something was mentioned later that I missed, I don't think ClearFolder is necessary for this tweak.
    Last edited by LanMan66; 2010-10-19 at 06:49 PM.

Default Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    The bubble look comes from the image files that wiredl0ve posted in posts 1519 and 1552. The instructions are somewhat vague, but experienced themers should be able to figure it out pretty easily. They work with FolderEnhancer and look GREAT with this theme.

The short version of the setup instructions are that you need to have FolderEnhancer installed, then rename whichever one of the files you want to use to [email protected] and put it in the /Library/Themes/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder. Respring and it should show up. If you want the CLEAR bubble folder that shows your desktop background, then you'll use the one in post 1519 that has Overlay in the name.

PS: Unless something was mentioned later that I missed, I don't think ClearFolder is necessary for this tweak.
    A real quick guide would be: Open Settings on your phone, find FolderEnhancer, click Documentation(Online) Click FAQ, read that. or what LanMan said.

Clearfolder isn't necessary, the only caveat is that if you're using the GOC weather/date widget it'll show through if you use the clear folder background.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hello,

Ha, Ha, Ha...LOL. Yes, I was in the Army, but I am new to whole forum thing and didn't know I had to certain steps to follow, but I figured out what to do. Once the icons are made where exactly do I place them in relation to the theme???

Here is the info you needed:

iBlacklist com.iDevBrTeam.iBlacklist icon001.png

MetadataRemovr us.hackulo.metadataremovr [email protected]

iWipe com.iwipe icon.png

limera1n com.yourcompany.blackra1n [email protected]

Mobile Terminal com.googlecode.mobileterminal.Terminal [email protected]

iNES com.bslapps.iNES Icon.png

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Welcome to the G.O.C. community! Please read post 1 of this thread on how to request icons. There are many other instructions, guidance and FAQ answers as well.

Going by your user name, I would guess you are/were in the military...Thank You for your service! As they say in the military...Attention to detail

I would also add that the limera1n icon is no longer needed or will be used. Recommend you open it and uninstall. After jailbreaking, it is a dead app.

Thank You!
    Hello,

Ha, Ha, Ha...LOL. Yes, I was in the Army, but I am new to whole forum thing and didn't know I had to certain steps to follow, but I figured out what to do. Once the icons are made where exactly do I place them in relation to the theme???

Here is the info you needed:

iBlacklist com.iDevBrTeam.iBlacklist icon001.png

MetadataRemovr us.hackulo.metadataremovr [email protected]

iWipe com.iwipe icon.png

limera1n com.yourcompany.blackra1n [email protected]

Mobile Terminal com.googlecode.mobileterminal.Terminal [email protected]

iNES com.bslapps.iNES Icon.png

Thank You
    Last edited by ArmyGurl2010; 2010-10-19 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post

Okay...I followed your instructions to the letter as any reader in this forum would read. My results following the posted instructions are to say the least, totally undesired. My folders now open with the white image at the same size in the upper left corner of each folder.

I know what I am doing and as a beta tester, was testing the instructions for ALL LEVELS of users. We cannot assume that everyone knows what they are doing and if we are going to mod this theme and then display it, then step by step instructions and all apps required need to be listed out like I have in all of my posted "How To's"

Please post a solid functional step by step guide that is easily understood by ALL levels of users so that we do not fill up the thread with questions asking how to do it.

Thank You

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

natrev (2010-10-19)

Hi guys
    Can sumone post the clear image used fir the folder enhancer tweak
    The only ones I can see are coloured

Thanks

Tutorial For Changing FolderEnhancer Background.

Required: FolderEnhancer, Winscp or any other SSH program, Images below (Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Pink, Red and Clear.)

Click on the image you want below so it is full size.

Right click and save image as [email protected] (Google chrome users may have to use Internet Explorer for this as it doesn't allow you to right click then save image for some reason.)

SSH into your phone and navigate to var/stash/themes/G.O.C. HD.theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard.

Insert the image you saved earlier.

Click yes to replace.

Respring.

You have successfully changed your FolderEnhancer background.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -black_fefolderbg-2x.png   -blue_fefolderbg-2x.png   -green_fefolderbg-2x.png   -grey_fefolderbg-2x.png   -pink_fefolderbg-2x.png   -red_fefolderbg-2x.png   -clear_fefolderbg-2x.png  
    Last edited by tomthumb88; 2010-10-19 at 10:21 PM.

Ahh worked perfect thanks a million Tom

Quote Originally Posted by localboy View Post
    Ahh worked perfect thanks a million Tom
    Glad to help

Quote Originally Posted by tomthumb88 View Post
    Tutorial For Clear Bubble FolderEnhancer.

Required: FolderEnhancer, Winscp or any other SSH program, Image below.

Right click the image above and save as [email protected].

SSH into your phone and navigate to var/stash/themes/G.O.C HD/bundles/com.apple.springboard.

Insert the image you saved earlier.

Click yes to replace.

Respring.

Presto a clear bubble background for FolderEnhancer.
    Tom, Thank you very much for the rewrite. The steps work perfect and are easy to follow. We can now link this to the FAQ and refer anyone else that asks to this post. If you do not mind, please consolidate the other six images and attach them to this post, that way it is all in one location.

Thank You again for your instructions and the contributions of everyone that has made a great mod to the best theme!!!

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Page 79 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast