Page 78 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    Thanks for sharing the folder backgrounds. I've installed the FolderEnhancer 1.1 (man it feels good to have it back again) and your folder backgrounds and it looks VERY nice. Finally my folders feel like they fit in with the whole theme again.
    Ok how did you get this to work cause I tried and was unsuccessful .

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    Ok how did you get this to work cause I tried and was unsuccessful .
    I'd be more than happy to try to help, but I need more info. What part didn't work for you? Installing the FolderEnhancer or just installing the folder file itself? I suspect your problem is probably that you need to rename whichever one of the files you want to use to [email protected] and put it in the /Library/Themes/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder.

I'd be more than happy to try to help, but I need more info. What part didn't work for you? Installing the FolderEnhancer or just installing the folder file itself? I suspect your problem is probably that you need to rename whichever one of the files you want to use to [email protected] and put it in the /Library/Themes/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder.
    I did that I was trying to use the blue image but I guess it wasn't the right size so when I placed the image at that location it appeared as a small square in the upper left corner . What I am trying to get is the G.O.C folder edging cause it looks really nice but like I mentioned it appeared as a small image. I tried to resize but it was blurry and I am a noobie at trying to edit images haha.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Does any one know where to download whether icon for G.O.C HD?

Default FolderEnhancer Image
    It sounds like you've grabbed the thumbnail instead of the image. You can right click on the thumbnail and open in new tab to get to the 'real' image instead of the one wrapped up by the forum's code. the direct link is:

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...bg-2x_blue.png

I did that I was trying to use the blue image but I guess it wasn't the right size so when I placed the image at that location it appeared as a small square in the upper left corner . What I am trying to get is the G.O.C folder edging cause it looks really nice but like I mentioned it appeared as a small image. I tried to resize but it was blurry and I am a noobie at trying to edit images haha.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wiredl0ve For This Useful Post:

Delicate Donut (2010-10-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Metunx View Post
    Does any one know where to download whether icon for G.O.C HD?
    Look for Glass Orb WeatherIcon in Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by wiredl0ve View Post
    It sounds like you've grabbed the thumbnail instead of the image. You can right click on the thumbnail and open in new tab to get to the 'real' image instead of the one wrapped up by the forum's code. the direct link is:

Yep, that's exactly what I was gonna suggest.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LanMan66 For This Useful Post:

Delicate Donut (2010-10-18)

Thanks I'll do it after dinner my wife brought some oysters home so I'll be busy with that! It seems every time I try to open an image in a new tab or window it goes to the modmyi forum page instead of the image, I swear I have bad luck

Default FE
    Yep, that's exactly what I was gonna suggest.
    Great minds. I noticed I had my angle off a little on the under color's (Blue) corners, don't know if it shows up on the phone or not, but I can see it in the image, do you see it when it's on the phone? Biggest problem I've had is matching it exactly with Toy's angles.

It'd be nice to have the source psd's.

I've attached new one's below that the angle is better on, think a 50deg radius is what he used, but I also stretched and altered some of the other stuff he did sooo....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -blue_fefolderbg-2x.png   -green_fefolderbg-2x.png   -grey_fefolderbg-2x.png   -pink_fefolderbg-2x.png   -red_fefolderbg-2x.png   -black_fefolderbg-2x.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by wiredl0ve; 2010-10-18 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Forgot to remove whitebackground from image and added more images.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wiredl0ve For This Useful Post:

Delicate Donut (2010-10-18), LanMan66 (2010-10-18), Shart (2011-01-03)

Great minds. I noticed I had my angle off a little on the under color's (Blue) corners, don't know if it shows up on the phone or not, but I can see it in the image, do you see it when it's on the phone? Biggest problem I've had is matching it exactly with Toy's angles.

It'd be nice to have the source psd's.

I've attached one below that the angle is better on, think a 50deg radius is what he used, but I also stretched and altered some of the other stuff he did sooo....
    Well I couldn't wait and I copied the image to its place and it worked! Thanks a lot for this it makes folder enhancer and the G.O.C.HD theme so much better! Is there a way to make the background transparent? That way I can still see my homescreen wallpaper or is it not possible?

Default FolderEnhancer
    Well I couldn't wait and I copied the image to its place and it worked! Thanks a lot for this it makes folder enhancer and the G.O.C.HD theme so much better! Is there a way to make the background transparent? That way I can still see my homescreen wallpaper or is it not possible?
    The originally post has the clear overlay I used which is completely transparent, I tried that -and- lowering the opacity of the background color, but it looks really bad because your other icons and stuff also show through, makes it really confusing.

The originally post has the clear overlay I used which is completely transparent, I tried that -and- lowering the opacity of the background color, but it looks really bad because your other icons and stuff also show through, makes it really confusing.
    What do you mean the icons show through? It looks fine to me I love it! The only thing is it lags a bit when opening but oh well thanks man!

Oh wait you meant it looked like that when you lowered the opacity man I am slow today.
    Last edited by Delicate Donut; 2010-10-18 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Oookay
    What do you mean the icons show through? It looks fine to me I love it! The only thing is it lags a bit when opening but oh well thanks man!

Oh wait you meant it looked like that when you lowered the opacity man I am slow today.
    In my defense, I tried this with the first rev of FolderEnhancer and with the clear or lower opacity and it didn't hide the underlying springboard icons when the Folder opened. :/ Either that, or I've just been working too hard or drinkin' too much or not enough.

Edit: I just tried it, and the reason (I just knew there was one) is that I use the weather widget and it shows under the folder, which I didn't like. :/

It looks great and I totally meant it to do that, yup, sure I did... I'll have to try it on my device later.
    Last edited by wiredl0ve; 2010-10-18 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Addition to info

Thanks

Default Try no Wallpaper.
    I prefer the no wallpaper setting of FolderEnhancer, it uses the Home Screen wallpaper as the background and lowers the dock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0027-1-.png   -img_0026-1-.png  

Default Hmm..
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekbro View Post
    I prefer the no wallpaper setting of FolderEnhancer, it uses the Home Screen wallpaper as the background and lowers the dock.
    Stealing my thunder.

Thanks

Stealing my thunder.
    No thunder stealing just posting my personal opinion like others, your work is nice, I just prefer what I prefer.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Geekbro For This Useful Post:

wiredl0ve (2010-10-18)

Default Thanks! and off topic
    No thunder stealing just posting my personal opinion like others, your work is nice, I just prefer what I prefer.
    Yeah, I know, just funnin', been a long three weeks for me, had to take over managing extra systems due to lay-offs and people quitting, trying to be light and sleep deprived.

That's what I used but I'm really liking this!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Delicate Donut For This Useful Post:

wiredl0ve (2010-10-18)

Thanks

Yeah, I know, just funnin', been a long three weeks for me, had to take over managing extra systems due to lay-offs and people quitting, trying to be light and sleep deprived.
    Hang in there, and get some sleep while you are at it.

Thanks

Default My rework of my crack at SBSetting Theme
    I cleaned up some icons and added some more.

Good Night all.

Edit: If you prefer the original My3G icons, here they are hot off the presses. Just copy them into the My3G folder.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Geekbro; 2010-10-18 at 07:50 PM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Geekbro For This Useful Post:

LanMan66 (2010-10-19), toyvan (2010-10-18)

Page 78 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast