Page 77 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by gerillaski View Post
    after installing 4.1, and reinstalled, G.O.C HD, i dont see any of the wallpapers?? how come? do i have to upload them my self? if yes how?can some help please. thank you.
    any help guys???

"*6 different flavors of wallpaper included!" i don't see these in my wallpaper section, can some please help?

Quote Originally Posted by gerillaski View Post
    any help guys???

"*6 different flavors of wallpaper included!" i don't see these in my wallpaper section, can some please help?
    Page 99 Post#1473

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ddevey For This Useful Post:

gerillaski (2010-10-17)

I need help!!!! I have no idea why the HD_GlassDock doesn't work for my iphone 4(using ios4.1). I have followed the order in winterboard from the instructions, but the bottom dock still has 4 icons. Even I installed iconoclasm, the bottom dock still has 4 icons, but the top 4 rows are fine they have 5 icons. Do I miss something, thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Thanks

Default You need Five Icon Dock
    Quote Originally Posted by andytttt View Post
    I need help!!!! I have no idea why the HD_GlassDock doesn't work for my iphone 4(using ios4.1). I have followed the order in winterboard from the instructions, but the bottom dock still has 4 icons. Even I installed iconoclasm, the bottom dock still has 4 icons, but the top 4 rows are fine they have 5 icons. Do I miss something, thanks.
    Five Icon Dock is a free tweak in Cydia, install it and then drag the fifth icon down.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Geekbro For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-18)

Thanks

Default My crack at SBSetting Theme
    Granted it is not my best work but it works great for me for now. I have no problem with sharing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0024-1-.png   -img_0025-1-.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Geekbro For This Useful Post:

mossdef (2010-10-18), toyvan (2010-10-18)

Ok I unzipped the file and put it where it's supposed to be activated it through winterboard and nothing please help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by axlf97 View Post
    Ok I unzipped the file and put it where it's supposed to be activated it through winterboard and nothing please help.
    Do you have SBsettings installed. The folder goes in var/mobile/Library/SBsettings/Themes. Once you have the folder here you have to select the theme under SBSettings more.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Orb for MultiCleaner please
    If you please, as I thought all was well and settled on my end...

MultiCleaner is the name
    icon.png and [email protected] are the icon names

The program is too new to be contained in the CFBundleIdentifier Database, and I am not able to read the info.plist to find the bundle name. I've zipped it here and perhaps someone can decipher it for the bundle name so we can make orb magic.

regards,
    richard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    If you please, as I thought all was well and settled on my end...

MultiCleaner is the name
    icon.png and [email protected] are the icon names

The program is too new to be contained in the CFBundleIdentifier Database, and I am not able to read the info.plist to find the bundle name. I've zipped it here and perhaps someone can decipher it for the bundle name so we can make orb magic.

regards,
    richard
    Here is the icon, I used another tool to read it, here you go.

Edit:File has been updated, thx rebraun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -multicleaner.png  
    Last edited by Geekbro; 2010-10-17 at 09:15 PM.

Thanks

What did you use to read the plist? This happens often, but as a backup I've always been able to rely on the database.

Thanks for the icons. A busy guy, you are ... :-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    What did you use to read the plist? This happens often, but as a backup I've always been able to rely on the database.

Thanks for the icons. A busy guy, you are ... :-)
    I copied back into my phone and read it with iFile.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Geekbro For This Useful Post:

rebraun (2010-10-17)

Thanks

iFile. Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by wiredl0ve View Post
    It's FolderEnhancer, but I rethemed it by borrowing pieces of the G.O.C. theme then my background and stitching it all together w. Photoshop and Acorn. There's details either included w. or on the site about FolderEnhancer, but basically to retheme the folder you but [email protected] in /Library/Themes/THEMENAME/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and it'll use that background.

Attached is the one I use, a more plain greyer version, a blue one and the overlay I stitched together from one of Toy's other theme parts.
    Good to know. Out of the various folder programs I've tried, FolderEnhancer is definitely my favorite. I had no idea it was theme-able though. Now I can't wait for the 1.1 update to come out so I can try this tweek under iOS4.1.

The other question I have for you is whether you had to tweak something else to get the spacing on the icons in FolderEnhancer, because that was the one gripe I had with FE was that when I set my springboard to 5 icons with Iconoclasm, then FE tended to scrunch the icons MUCH too close together and the labels would overlap. Your layout seems to have a decent icon spacing there.

EDIT: FolderEnhancer 1.1 is now LIVE on Cydia. WOOT!
    Last edited by LanMan66; 2010-10-17 at 08:48 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rebraun For This Useful Post:

Geekbro (2010-10-17)

Default FolderEnhancer and SBsettings
    LanMan66 -

Not sure with Iconoclasm, I use 5 icon springboard dock and switcher, but also gridlock (edited: and shrink, which might be what you need, duh on my part). I did change the size of the font for the names under the folders and programs to a smaller size to make it fit better. At the root of the theme, or in a new folder under themes (I have my own over-ride theme folder name Overrides.theme) put in Info.plist (or edit it) and add/change the xml keys in the plist for the font size, here's my complete plist:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0"><dict>

<key>NavigationBarStyle</key>
    <string>0</string>
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: white; font-size: 8px;</string>
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>font-family: Arial; font-size: 15px;</string>
    </dict></plist>

Edit: pulled out reply to unknown person, geekbro, cause, well, I found the message.

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    Good to know. Out of the various folder programs I've tried, FolderEnhancer is definitely my favorite. I had no idea it was theme-able though. Now I can't wait for the 1.1 update to come out so I can try this tweek under iOS4.1.

The other question I have for you is whether you had to tweak something else to get the spacing on the icons in FolderEnhancer, because that was the one gripe I had with FE was that when I set my springboard to 5 icons with Iconoclasm, then FE tended to scrunch the icons MUCH too close together and the labels would overlap. Your layout seems to have a decent icon spacing there.

EDIT: FolderEnhancer 1.1 is now LIVE on Cydia. WOOT!
    Last edited by wiredl0ve; 2010-10-17 at 09:52 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to wiredl0ve For This Useful Post:

LanMan66 (2010-10-17)

Default SBSettings
    #----
    GeekBro -- I'd not feel right passing it around, it's cobbled together from Toy's Pro SBsettings theme, another theme and some work I did. It's not really 'complete' either. I didn't do a 2 shelf or 1 shelf for it since I didn't need them, and I haven't done all of the icons that everyone else does, again, I didn't need them and it'd take more work for me than I have time. It's a lot easier making it work on my phone than on 100's of people's phones and I don't want to detract from Toy's sales, not that my version of the sbsettings theme that good.

I've attached the two On/Off Icons I used, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekbro View Post
    Waiting for version 1.1 for FolderEnhancer, currently does not work on iOS 4.1.

wiredl0ve I like the SBSettings Theme, care to share?

Edit!! G.O.C HD 1.6 is now avaliable in Cydia, downloading now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -blankoff.png   -blankon.png  

Quote Originally Posted by wiredl0ve View Post
    LanMan66 -

Not sure with Iconoclasm, I use 5 icon springboard dock and switcher, but also gridlock (edited: and shrink, which might be what you need, duh on my part). I did change the size of the font for the names under the folders and programs to a smaller size to make it fit better. At the root of the theme, or in a new folder under themes (I have my own over-ride theme folder name Overrides.theme) put in Info.plist (or edit it) and add/change the xml keys in the plist for the font size, here's my complete plist:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0"><dict>

<key>NavigationBarStyle</key>
    <string>0</string>
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>font-family: Arial; font-size: 15px;</string>
    </dict></plist>

Edit: pulled out reply to unknown person, geekbro, cause, well, I found the message.
    Thanks for sharing the folder backgrounds. I've installed the FolderEnhancer 1.1 (man it feels good to have it back again) and your folder backgrounds and it looks VERY nice. Finally my folders feel like they fit in with the whole theme again.

Just tried installing FolderEnhancer 1.1 and it says it's compatible with iOS4.1 but when I try to install it says "unable to buy, requires iOS 4.0" any one else had this problem?

UPDATE: apparently a purchase block is preventing people from buying it. They are awaiting a resolution.
    Last edited by tomthumb88; 2010-10-17 at 04:13 PM.

After installing 1.6 I have a blue question mark for weather icon, and in middle of screen.

As well my lock screen isn't consitant showing up, one time its there next time black and when doing swipe it appears.

iphone 4 on ios4.1
    Last edited by theguyz; 2010-10-17 at 05:29 PM.

Default FolderEnhancer
    Lanman66:

Awesome, I'm glad it's fitting together for you.

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    Thanks for sharing the folder backgrounds. I've installed the FolderEnhancer 1.1 (man it feels good to have it back again) and your folder backgrounds and it looks VERY nice. Finally my folders feel like they fit in with the whole theme again.

Page 77 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast