Page 75 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Sorry,

Under bundles:

In com.apple.mobileipod folder:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

In com.apple.mobilephone folder:
    [email protected]

In winterboard uncheck and recheck theme and respring

Here are some icons for your glass dock theme

iTunes icon goes in com.apple.MobileStore You'll have to add this folder to Glass dock Theme folder com.apple.mobileipod is already there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0452.png   -icon-2x.png   -icon-videoplayer-2x.png   -icon-audioplayer-2x.png  
    Last edited by ddevey; 2010-10-21 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    Here is the lockscreen..
    ah! now I get why some photos have looked cropped like this. because they are uploaded from the modmyi iPhone app. for a site like this, the app is very underwhelming

Please can someone let me know if this theme is compatible with an ipod touch 4th gen 4.1 iOS.

I've tried everywhere to find the answer but no luck

With a 100 pages on this thread I apologize if this was already covered. I bought the license for GOC HD and it's been taking over 12 hours to d/l the theme onto my iPhone 4 running 4.1 limera1ned. I've quit Cydia just for the download to resume at an earlier progress point than it had made it to,

I'm downloading directly through cydia on a fast connection so its not a connection speed problem.

Any ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by apatia77 View Post
    Please can someone let me know if this theme is compatible with an ipod touch 4th gen 4.1 iOS.

I imagine it would have the same directories, bundles etc.

Don't take my word for it though.

Wait and see what ToyVan has to say on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by dizash View Post
    With a 100 pages on this thread I apologize if this was already covered. I bought the license for GOC HD and it's been taking over 12 hours to d/l the theme onto my iPhone 4 running 4.1 limera1ned. I've quit Cydia just for the download to resume at an earlier progress point than it had made it to,

I'm downloading directly through cydia on a fast connection so its not a connection speed problem.

Any ideas.
    It could possibly be slow or unresponsive because Cydia is being bombarded at the moment due to the increase of people jailbreaking on 4.1. It took me about 2 hours to do it on Sunday. It kept timing out or saying there was a problem with the repo. Just give it time.
    Also I wouldn't advise quitting Cydia as it sometimes doesn't resume the download.
    Last edited by tomthumb88; 2010-10-15 at 04:28 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tomthumb88 For This Useful Post:

dizash (2010-10-15)

Quote Originally Posted by dizash View Post

Any ideas.
    i have been having similar issues when using Wifi...but when in 3G all downloads seem OK - just try, it may work for you too

Quote Originally Posted by am1ne1968 View Post
    i have been having similar issues when using Wifi...but when in 3G all downloads seem OK - just try, it may work for you too
    This worked perfectly---thank you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PallaZ View Post
    hi

i've jailbreaked my ipod touch 4g iOs 4.1
    i purchased g.o.c. hd, downloaded g.o.c. hd update (and put it at the top of the list) and used iwipe cache.

after that three icons didn't change

did i something wrong? or is the theme not up to date?

screenshot in the attachment

I don't have an iPod touch so I obviously overlooked this..thanks for bringing it to my attention! I will add the missing icons and address this in an update

Quote Originally Posted by apatia77 View Post

according to the screenshot PallaZ posted it's working..just need to fix a few icons that are unique to the touch

Quote Originally Posted by ddevey View Post
    Sorry,

Under bundles:

In winterboard uncheck and recheck theme and respring

Here are some icons for your glass dock theme

iTunes icon goes in com.apple.MobileStore You'll have to add this folder to Glass dock Theme folder com.apple.mobileipod is already there.
    Nice looking Home Screen! Quick question, where did you get the pumpkins/flag you are displaying on your status bar??? DISREGARD...Figured Out, great idea, love it and using it!!!

TOYVAN...CONGRATS ON 100 pages for the Worlds BEST THEME!!!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-10-15 at 08:46 PM.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-15)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Nice looking Home Screen! Quick question, where did you get the pumpkins/flag you are displaying on your status bar???

Emoji Free from the app Store

Congrats to you for helping making it possible my good man!

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Congrats to you for helping making it possible my good man!
    I'm sure others aren't so pleased
    Especially just coming in on it.
    Yes, you have made it pretty simple, but I imagine it's a little daunting seeing "1 of 100"
    Good thing I got here when there was only 11 pages
    Last edited by natrev; 2010-10-15 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by natrev View Post
    I'm sure others aren't so pleased
    Especially just coming in on it
    Yes, you have made it pretty simple, but I imagine it's a little daunting seeing "1 of 100"
    Good thing I got in on it while there was only 11 pages
    Actually...its not as daunting as you are thinking...This is the ONLY THREAD, that LINKS all important posts and how to's UNDER ONE FAQ section on the bottom of a completely easy to understand step by step guide. TV has literally taken the time to join all important areas to one location, no other theamer or thread has ever gone to these lengths.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

1.6 Update submitted to Cydia!

This update is only for iPod Touch 4th gen devices! If you have an iPhone 4 you do NOT need the 1.6 update!! I repeat, YOU DO NOT NEED THIS UPDATE IF YOU HAVE AN IPHONE 4!!!

-Added iPod touch icon support!(4th gen only!)

NOTE: When using the 'G.O.C. HD_GlassDock' option make sure your dock icons are in the following order from left to right: Safari, Mail, Music, FaceTime, Videos

Actually...its not as daunting as you are thinking...This is the ONLY THREAD, that LINKS all important posts and how to's UNDER ONE FAQ section on the bottom of a completely easy to understand step by step guide. TV has literally taken the time to join all important areas to one location, no other theamer or thread has ever gone to these lengths.
    yeah I know! TV is great.
    However, imagine how many pages there would be if everyone actually used the 1st page to their advantage

20. The Following User Says Thank You to natrev For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-18)

There are a couple of theme threads that have a lot more than 100 pages, however I pride myself in quality not quantity

It means ALL OF US are doing a great job in offering support, where those other theme's support forums really suck and that's why there are so many pages of people asking the same thing over and over again!!!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

holyshnikes (2010-10-15), Kaospassageraren (2010-10-20), natrev (2010-10-15), rebraun (2010-10-17)

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    ... where those other theme's support forums really suck and that's why there are so many pages of people asking the same thing over and over again!!!
    ... with no answers

Great job tv
    Last edited by natrev; 2010-10-17 at 01:15 AM.

For ToyVan, Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 75 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast