Page 70 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Hello! Happy jailbreaking everyone !! Sorry for my absence, but I don't turn on my computer over the weekend - Fortunately, [email protected], and others, have been doing a great job in troubleshooting and offering top notch support(as always) THANKS!

I am updating to 4.1 as I type, and will be re-jailbreaking within minutes - I have read all the "issues" related to the theme, and will address them as soon as I'm back in the JB world

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT COMMUNITY!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

torrentdav (2010-10-12)

Default Icon Request
    Hi Toy Van,
    Just downloaded the theme.. The icons are amazing!!

Would you be able to add the following icons?
    Thanks,

elert -- com.intelliborn.elert -- [email protected]
    MxTube -- com.mxweas.mxtube -- [email protected]
    ToneFX -- com.efiko.tonefxs -- icon.png

I will try and find the info you need for this...

iSmartDialer+
    CrashReport
    IntelliDial

Thanks!!
    Last edited by ijag; 2010-10-11 at 08:42 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ijag For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-11)

Default ?
    Ok I don't think I have go dumb but its possible.

Upgraded to IOS 4.1
    JB using Limera1n
    Installed Winterboard
    Installed G.O.O. HD
    Installed Five Icon Dock

However I cant get Five Icons on the Dock only 4. Is this a bug with Five Icon Dock or have I missed a step?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@jvandeford

It does work. You might look at settings. There is an option for the number of icons in settings.

When I installed G.O.C. HD, at least the latest version 1.4 Winterboard was included in the installation, as well as an app to make blank icons.

regards
    richard

@ [email protected]:

I am so perplexed with your bitsSMS icons that you recently posted for the glass doc. They all have white backgrounds surrounding them. I can get the orbbed variety on the doc easily enough, (the bundles are in both G.O.C HD as well as the Glass Dock theme. When I rename one of your dock icons and place it in both folders, I get the white box around the proper icon.

maybe I picked the wrong icons from one of your messages. I"ll go back and check.

richard
    Last edited by rebraun; 2010-10-11 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I will be submitting an update today that will address the following issues:

-SMS/Messages app not skinned and no loading screen
    -Game Center icon not orbed and no loading screen

Still trying to find a fix for the background image when opening a "Folder" seems update 4.1 has moved or renamed the [email protected] as well...

In the meantime u can SSH the image below to:
    System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/[email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -folderswitcherbg-2x.png  
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-11 at 11:10 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

LanMan66 (2010-10-12)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Man...One awesome theme. Glad I came across this page as I was using the G.O.C Pro theme on my iPhone 4. Thanks again for the time it took to make this!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cavalian For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ijag View Post
    Hi Toy Van,
    Just downloaded the theme.. The icons are amazing!!

Would you be able to add the following icons?
    Thanks,

elert -- com.intelliborn.elert -- [email protected]
    MxTube -- com.mxweas.mxtube -- [email protected]
    ToneFX -- com.efiko.tonefxs -- icon.png

I will try and find the info you need for this...

iSmartDialer+
    CrashReport
    IntelliDial

Thanks!!
    U requested everything correctly, but u forgot to attach some hi-res images

Quote Originally Posted by jvandeford View Post
    Ok I don't think I have go dumb but its possible.

Upgraded to IOS 4.1
    JB using Limera1n
    Installed Winterboard
    Installed G.O.O. HD
    Installed Five Icon Dock

However I cant get Five Icons on the Dock only 4. Is this a bug with Five Icon Dock or have I missed a step?

I have had no issues with 'five icon dock' on 4.1..
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-11 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Here are an assorted rainbow of BiteSMS icons for the Glass Orb Dock. They are setup for position 4 of the dock.

Enjoy
    Ok I have created a bundle in the glass dock theme and I tried putting one of these icons in there but I get a white background around the icon when I put it in the dock. Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong? Any help will be GREATLY appreciated

Thanks

@ delicate donut

I have the same problem. I had a marathon day yesterday and chalked this up to being brain dead, but I still have the same issue as you today. It's the icons themselves I think. I'm sure [email protected] will help out once he recovers also from iphone marathon day among the masses.

btw, there's been 3 updates of limera1n today, the second to the last one said rc1, now the latest is just an .exe file with no changelog history.

richard

hi ToyVan
    G.O.C HD is very good.. Thanks
    but i download a called Vwallpaper, after i use it , the G.O.C HD'S wather and date not shown on springboard... can you help?

thanks again..
    Last edited by shendepengyou; 2010-10-12 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    Ok I have created a bundle in the glass dock theme and I tried putting one of these icons in there but I get a white background around the icon when I put it in the dock. Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong? Any help will be GREATLY appreciated
    I'm using the blue version of the icon on my dock with no issues whatsoever, so I know the files themselves are fine. Have you tried doing a full reboot (not a respring)?

iPhone? More like MyPhone geoffe's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    The problem is NOT that either My3G or Facetime by themselves do not work on 4.1 as that is not the case. Individually, both of these work fine on 4.1. The PROBLEM is that currently My3G will not work with Facetime on Limera1ned iOS 4.1 to allow you to make Facetime calls from anywhere over 3G. Until they fix this compatibility issue, you will be limited to making Facetime calls from a Wifi hotspot.
    Yes I just read on Intelliborn that their My3G is not yet compatible with 4.1. I am sure it will be updated soon.

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    I'm using the blue version of the icon on my dock with no issues whatsoever, so I know the files themselves are fine. Have you tried doing a full reboot (not a respring)?
    Yep I did a reboot. What I did was I saved the image to my desktop and then put it in the folder like that so maybe that is why? Did you download them or just copy each image from his post?

Quote Originally Posted by shendepengyou View Post
    hi ToyVan
    G.O.C HD is very good.. Thanks
    but i download a called Vwallpaper, after i use it , the G.O.C HD'S wather and date not shown on springboard... can you help?

thanks again..

vwallpaper is not compatible with widgets...Email the developer of vwallpaper and maybe they might address this issue...

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    Yep I did a reboot. What I did was I saved the image to my desktop and then put it in the folder like that so maybe that is why? Did you download them or just copy each image from his post?

when u copy the images to your desktop do they have the white background? try to right click on the icons and then open in a new tab or window then save it...

Thanks

when u copy the images to your desktop do they have the white background? try to right click on the icons and then open in a new tab or window then save it...
    [/QUOTE]

re bitsms: Whether I drag them to my black desktop from the message or download them and put them on my black desktop, the icons from message #1264 from [email protected] contain a white border around them.
    Last edited by rebraun; 2010-10-12 at 02:12 AM.

ugh! how do i download cydia now? it said Done and it's ready to go. But i have no other icons on here that are not stock... where's cydia???

Thanks

@ natrev

As important as this is, I would assume that most would have read the instructions thoroughly, and maybe even twice.

I'd say you missed a step.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

vwallpaper is not compatible with widgets...Email the developer of vwallpaper and maybe they might address this issue...

I have opened in a new tab and saved to desktop then moved to the bundle folder and still nothing... When I do it this way the icon is orbed
    Last edited by Delicate Donut; 2010-10-12 at 02:20 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post

re bitsms: Whether I drag them to my black desktop from the message or download them and put them on my black desktop, the icons from message #1264 from [email protected] contain a white border around them.[/QUOTE]

Hope [email protected] is ok with this, but I put all the icons in a zip file, I verified they all had transparent backgrounds.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Geekbro; 2010-10-12 at 03:23 AM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Geekbro For This Useful Post:

Delicate Donut (2010-10-12), rebraun (2010-10-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Geekbro View Post
    re bitsms: Whether I drag them to my black desktop from the message or download them and put them on my black desktop, the icons from message #1264 from [email protected] contain a white border around them.
    Hope I [email protected] is ok with this, but I put all the icons in a zip file, I verified they all had transparent backgrounds.[/QUOTE]
    I don't know what you did Geekbro but it worked thanks a lot man and a big thanks to [email protected]!

Page 70 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast