Page 7 of 140 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Hi,
    I've got everything (I think) working well except 4 icons that won't convert. I have followed the first page instructions re: deleting the icon cache.
    The icons are: xGPS, Weather, Cydia, and Aptbackup.
    Any ideas?
    I'd also like to see the burgundy highlighting from GOC Pro come back.
    Thanks,
    Greg
    Last edited by Gregatgmail; 2010-09-05 at 03:06 PM. Reason: corrections

weather and all the emulator icons are still the same

Looks great but my weather and calender apps icons are gone

Last edited by Geeteedan; 2010-09-05 at 03:08 PM.

There not gone, they are transparent. U should still see their labels. It's meant to place those icons over the weather and date at the top of the page.
    If you would rather have the icons show then you have to remove the transparent icons

Or just move the goc hd weather theme below the goc hd theme in winterboard
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-09-05 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mortalcyrax View Post
    weather and all the emulator icons are still the same
    Weather icons are not the same! I donated this HD weather set to the theme and you will no longer have to see the "dreaded" spots on rainy days that many have complained about. Not sure what emulator icons you are referencing but if the Developer of the App that the icon represents has not upgraded their app icon to HD then it will only orb the original. Contact the original developer and ask them to upgrade their icons.

Hope that clears up and answers your questions...Enjoy

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

bignick85 (2010-09-12)

Thanks

Could someone make the black wallpaper (the one with the box on top) but with the goc hd icon...want to use it for a lockscreen...the gray one is too light for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Weather icons are not the same! I donated this HD weather set to the theme and you will no longer have to see the "dreaded" spots on rainy days that many have complained about. Not sure what emulator icons you are referencing but if the Developer of the App that the icon represents has not upgraded their app icon to HD then it will only orb the original. Contact the original developer and ask them to upgrade their icons.

Hope that clears up and answers your questions...Enjoy
    Sorry I was referring to the icons not being orbed. I have followed the instructions on the first post but I am still unable to get the weather icon to orb

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mortalcyrax View Post
    Sorry I was referring to the icons not being orbed. I have followed the instructions on the first post but I am still unable to get the weather icon to orb
    Did you reboot, not respring your iPhone???
    Did you "Uncheck" Summer board in Winter board???
    In Winter board do you have your selections in the same exact order as is shown on post 1???
    If the above does not work, please provide a screen shot of the culprit icon and a screen shot of your winterboard set up.

Thank You

hi toyvan, can figure out for me my weather, i live in cochrane, Alberta Canada, thanks, email me to [email protected]

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

^^^ Do you have WeatherIcon installed? That will prevent the icon from being orbed. NOTE: you can disable WeatherIcon to test this in the Settings>WeatherIcon location.
    kwickone I.T.H.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kwickone For This Useful Post:

[email protected] (2010-09-05)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    ^^^ Do you have WeatherIcon installed? That will prevent the icon from being orbed. NOTE: you can disable WeatherIcon to test this in the Settings>WeatherIcon location.
    Great info...this one I did not know as I have not had that installed since I started using Toys weather widget.

Thank You for your Assistance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by betong88888 View Post
    hi toyvan, can figure out for me my weather, i live in cochrane, Alberta Canada, thanks, email me to [email protected]
    This is the code you need to insert as instructed in post 1 of this thread: CAXX0086

Also, inserting your zip code in the same area will work.

Good Luck
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-05 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Respring.app
    IWipeCache
    Weather

And that's the wallpaper I want the goc icon added to, to use as lockbackground...

The gray is too light fo me! =)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Last I saw (a few days ago), Weathericon is not compatible with ios4, nor was LiveClock for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post

Respring.app
    IWipeCache
    Weather

And that's the wallpaper I want the goc icon added to, to use as lockbackground.

The gray is too light fo me!
    =)
    What font are you using? Thanks

Great theme, much thanks. However, I do need an iReal icon.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to miketwothree For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-06)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post
    What font are you using? Thanks
    Please read post 130, kwickone stated that if you have that app installed, it will interfere with the orb function.

Your other two apps are cydia/rock apps and if they have not orbed its one of two reasons. You need to follow the instructions precisely on page one or the app has not been added to the bundles folder for HD yet. Toy will be updating Cydia/Rock app icons ONLY on the next update. Personally, I put all of my Cydia apps in a folder anyway and do not notice those that have not been updated yet. We will get to them though...that is why we are only doing jailbroke apps and not iTunes App Store custom requests.

Here is an example of mine so that you can see I also have a square cydia icon:

Hope this helps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -001.png   -002.png  

Please read post 130, kwickone stated that if you have that app installed, it will interfere with the orb function.

Your other two apps are cydia/rock apps and if they have not orbed its one of two reasons. You need to follow the instructions precisely on page one or the app has not been added to the bundles folder for HD yet. Toy will be updating Cydia/Rock app icons ONLY on the next update. Personally, I put all of my Cydia apps in a folder anyway and do not notice those that have not been updated yet. We will get to them though...that is why we are only doing jailbroke apps and not iTunes App Store custom requests.

Here is an example of mine so that you can see I also have a square cydia icon:

Hope this helps
    I have another possible solution to the cydia icon being orbed, it works for me in almost every theme. SSH into your G.O.C themes folder and find com.saurik.Cydia in bundles and change "[email protected]" to icon.png and then go into winterboard and switch summerboard on and then off and respring.

Your other two apps are cydia/rock apps and if they have not orbed its one of two reasons. You need to follow the instructions precisely on
    page one or the app has not been added to the bundles folder for HD yet. Toy will be updating Cydia/Rock app icons ONLY on the next update.
    Personally, I put all of my
    Cydia apps in a folder anyway
    and do not notice those that
    have not been updated yet. We
    will get to them though...that is
    why we are only doing jailbroke
    apps and not iTunes App Store
    custom requests.

Here is an example of mine so
    that you can see I also have a
    square cydia icon:

Hope this helps
    Why did u quote me on that? I was asking about the font

Default weather icon
    Hello together,

i have still the problem with the weather symbol! I have everything tried am several times so proceeded as described however the symbol change! I had installed weather icon and also delete weathericon but the icon dont changed! I dont know what i can do any more!!!

PLEASE HELP

i am really liking this theme.

i was playing with the idea of putting the weather images inside of an orb but it comes off a bit clumsy. better to leave as is

24. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-06)

Page 7 of 140 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast