Page 66 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can. I was debating on adding that to mine as well. I'll take a look at it and see if I can figure it out. Should be fairly simple.

Edit: Okay, maybe SIMPLE wasn't exactly the right word. I'm not a coder and puzzling through this stuff is making my brain hurt. I see in the Weather+Date widget where the code is for selecting and displaying am/pm, but it's gonna take me some time to puzzle out exactly what needs to be replicated to this folder for it to work. I love a challenge.
    I took a look at it as well and was like no way I have already spent too much time on my pc messing with my phone lol. That's why I asked here lmao. If you or anyone finds out how to do it it would be greatly appreciated.

(just initial tinkerings with it. I'll definitely be playing with it this weekend!)

I buy an all inclusive theme and I get a homework assignment every other week for it!... I LOVE IT!
    Never knew how to customize any of this. now i do
    I cant even count how many glasses of milk ive had

Any word on a Themed Status Bar???

(Did a little editing to size and position of my city name)

I love this forum. Everyone is awesome and a great help in here! THANKS!
    Last edited by natrev; 2010-10-08 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    I took a look at it as well and was like no way I have already spent too much time on my pc messing with my phone lol. That's why I asked here lmao. If you or anyone finds out how to do it it would be greatly appreciated.
    GOT IT! It took some doing, but I managed to get the AM/PM to display properly, and surprisingly enough, I think I even did it the RIGHT way. lol

I've attached the two files I had to modify to get it to work. Please BACK UP your files first in case we find out I REALLY don't know what I'm doing. lol

After you've backed up your files, then place the attached LockBackground.html file into the /var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD_SlideLockscreen.theme folder. Then place the modified Lockscreen.css file into the /var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD_SlideLockscreen.theme/Config folder.

Then respring and enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-5-.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nothing fancy here... LOVE the new lockscreen!

-photo.png

Awesome lockscreens everyone! Keep em coming!! I like to see what combinations everyone is coming up with

definitely liking this one better...

Quote Originally Posted by natrev View Post

definitely liking this one better...

sweet!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-08 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

sweet!
    :d

... just in case

I'll spare everyone from all the other choices i have to pick from (which i cant!). I'm having to much fun and will not have enough sleep! all thanks to TV

9. The Following User Says Thank You to natrev For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-08)

Ok can somebody please do me a favor I figured out how too change everything on the new lockscreen except the scrolling text on the bottom. It's a PNG file so I can't edit it could someone make up a replacement that says
    Kelsie_Gem please for both files Mahalo Nui Loa

GOT IT! It took some doing, but I managed to get the AM/PM to display properly, and surprisingly enough, I think I even did it the RIGHT way. lol

I've attached the two files I had to modify to get it to work. Please BACK UP your files first in case we find out I REALLY don't know what I'm doing. lol

After you've backed up your files, then place the attached LockBackground.html file into the /var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD_SlideLockscreen.theme folder. Then place the modified Lockscreen.css file into the /var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD_SlideLockscreen.theme/Config folder.

Then respring and enjoy.
    Thank you sir I shall try this once I get home, which unfortunately won't be for another 2 hours

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Does this theme works on 3GS iOS 4.0.1?
    Cause this one looks really great and better then the iOS 3.x version...

Default Awesome Screenies!!!
    LOOKING GOOD Everyone!!! I really enjoy seeing all of different ways that G.O.C. HD is being used. The little personal mods are absolutely terrific and I would recommend that if you make mods that are a few steps and simple, share with the community. We will add them to the FAQ section so that others may share and/or learn how to modify and code

KEEP THE SCREEN SHOTS COMING PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fobe View Post
    Does this theme works on 3GS iOS 4.0.1?
    Cause this one looks really great and better then the iOS 3.x version...
    The HD Theme is designed for the iPhone4's Retina Display and all .png related images are scaled for the display that is only found on the iPhone 4. Nothing in the theme will scale properly to the 3G series or Original iPhone. It has nothing to do with iOS 4.x.x because it is a visual program.

Sorry for bad news

Quote Originally Posted by axlf97 View Post
    Ok can somebody please do me a favor I figured out how too change everything on the new lockscreen except the scrolling text on the bottom. It's a PNG file so I can't edit it could someone make up a replacement that says
    Kelsie_Gem please for both files Mahalo Nui Loa
    Actually you can do it yourself, If you do not have photoshop, then download GIMP, its free.

Copy the .png images that you want to replace to your desktop and open in your photo editor. Duplicate the original layer so that you now have two of the same, erase the text on the duplicate and type your own text in the same space. Delete the first image and then save with the original file name.

Leave open in your photo editor as you may have to make adjustments as you test it on your LockScreen. PLEASE MAKE SURE that you rename the original .pngs BEFORE dropping in your newly created .png.

It is very simple to do...Have fun and I look forward to seeing a screen shot of your creation
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-10-08 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-08)

That's the thing I'm not good at doing things on that level I'm more than willing to donate for this as I'd like it done right. Thanks [email protected]

That's the thing I'm not good at doing things on that level I'm more than willing to donate for this as I'd like it done right. Thanks [email protected]
    Understand...At one time, I was in the exact same position and the only way that I became a beta tester and asset to ToyVan and others is that I started learning and doing it. You wont be perfect and will make mistakes but that is how we learn. One cannot have everyone else do things for them all the time. If we start doing things for one person then everyone will want us to do the same thing for them. It is easier for us to help you learn how to do it yourself then all of a sudden having to do it for everyone. This is the reason we do not make Glass Orb icons anymore, it got way out of hand and we were making custom icons for everyone.

Just try it...it is not hard and once you start doing it, you will find a new found freedom to become very creative. I know this is not the answer you are seeking and I apologize for not providing a better answer, but we are helping you by having you learn to do it yourself. If someone else wants to do it for you, then they need to PM you and do it that way.

Good Luck, I know you can do this...Just Try!

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Just thought I would post an update of my lockscreen. Changed the slider writing to "slide to unlock" in a slipknot font with the larger shadow writing behind aswell. The white ball has now got a goat. Thought it was a nice little touch.

That's the thing I'm not good at doing things on that level I'm more than willing to donate for this as I'd like it done right.
    i'm not that at good at doing things on this level either. It's trial and error. Good luck.
    Last edited by tomthumb88; 2010-10-08 at 06:48 PM.

Great screenshots everyone! I love seeing all the custom changes you're making. Please keep sharing!!

money can buy u most everything in life, but it won't buy u the happiness that comes from learning how to do things on your own! now, that was one of the more cheesy things I've said in a while
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-08 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

How i got mine at the mo, enjoying the new lockscreen mod
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0094.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default my wait is almost over...
    It doesn't look like I'm going to be unjailbroken muck longer. It's just been a week.... 2 more days.

I think though I shall wait a day or so to hear a little chatter first. It's been nice using 4.1. For me it has fixed the dropping of the majority of my calls. It's also nice to have native HDR for photography, even though there are apps out there, and Game Center is a great addition.

My phone, although very operable, remains very boring looking. The wall paper ... peace ... is the only thing left of my jailbroken phone, as this was what was last displayed by bosspaper. Fitting.

regards
    richard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    How i got mine at the mo, enjoying the new lockscreen mod
    really diggin it!

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    It doesn't look like I'm going to be unjailbroken muck longer. It's just been a week.... 2 more days.

I think though I shall wait a day or so to hear a little chatter first. It's been nice using 4.1. For me it has fixed the dropping of the majority of my calls. It's also nice to have native HDR for photography, even though there are apps out there, and Game Center is a great addition.

My phone, although very operable, remains very boring looking. The wall paper ... peace ... is the only thing left of my jailbroken phone, as this was what was last displayed by bosspaper. Fitting.

regards
    richard
    YAY! You'll have a couple more theme options to play with once u jump back into the jailbreak world

Then respring and enjoy.
    Thanks a lot man I just did it and it works well I see the changes that you made and after taking a good look at them it really isn't that hard to add something like am/pm but since I am learning I thought I would ask thanks again!

Page 66 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast