Page 65 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by tomthumb88 View Post
    oh right. thing is i stupidly changed my wallpaper so now its the crappy water one. how would i go about getting the standard blue one back?
    From Post 1: CHANGING WALLPAPER WHEN USING WEATHER & DATE WIDGETS(Springboard only!)
    1. Open winterboard and make sure 'G.O.C. HD_UserWallpaper' is on the very top and selected.
    2. Select the wallpaper of your choice via Settings>Wallpaper or your camera roll.
    3. Respring device.(wow, that was easy!)

I personally just create a G.O.C. Wallpaper Folder in my Photos section on my computer and then drop all of the wallpapers from the zip files at the bottom of post 1 then check mark it in iTunes and sync...walla, all loaded and ready to use

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

tomthumb88 (2010-10-08)

come on people! let's see some more lockscreen mod screenshots!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    From Post 1: CHANGING WALLPAPER WHEN USING WEATHER & DATE WIDGETS(Springboard only!)
    1. Open winterboard and make sure 'G.O.C. HD_UserWallpaper' is on the very top and selected.
    2. Select the wallpaper of your choice via Settings>Wallpaper or your camera roll.
    3. Respring device.(wow, that was easy!)

I personally just create a G.O.C. Wallpaper Folder in my Photos section on my computer and then drop all of the wallpapers from the zip files at the bottom of post 1 then check mark it in iTunes and sync...walla, all loaded and ready to use
    Thanks for the advice but i dont think i explained correctly. in 1.3 you simply done what you said above. since updating to 1.4 there are no wallpapers for this theme in there to set. i have downloaded the HD_PRO_Weather_Wall file and changed the extension to .JPG instead of .png and saved to camera roll as a temporary fix but it's not the correct wallpaper.

Thanks for the advice but i dont think i explained correctly. in 1.3 you simply done what you said above. since updating to 1.4 there are no wallpapers for this theme in there to set. i have downloaded the HD_PRO_Weather_Wall file and changed the extension to .JPG instead of .png and saved to camera roll as a temporary fix but it's not the correct wallpaper.
    I got u covered (link below) - btw, it's not necessary to change the file extension to .jpg...just email them to yourself and save in camera roll or do as [email protected] suggested above

LINK
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-08 at 01:18 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

tomthumb88 (2010-10-08)

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I got u covered (link below) - btw, it's not necessary to change the file extension to .jpg...just email them to yourself and save in camera roll or do as [email protected] suggested above

https://files.me.com/alvanderbeek/5ns8jx
    Thank you very much. You're a lifesaver. Really appreciate that mate.

come on people! let's see some more lockscreen mod screenshots!
    I think me and [email protected] have been the only ones to post pics

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    I think me and [email protected] have been the only ones to post pics
    I think you're right! well, I kind of did already - I'm sure there are a lot of ppl who haven't even updated yet..so we'll just have to wait for the slackers!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Well not a lock screen but my battery has moved on top bar since the 1.4 update when i go to the phone screen?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_00134.png  

Ok sry but I need help how do I get the new taplock screen color from the stock blue to transparent. And I'm not tech savvy so please please help me mahalo

Nice! Looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleRider View Post
    Well not a lock screen but my battery has moved on top bar since the 1.4 update when i go to the phone screen?
    this has happened to me before, but it's not "theme" related! I haven't figured out what causes this(more than likely some third party cydia app), but if u exit the phone app or respring it should be back to normal

Quote Originally Posted by axlf97 View Post
    Ok sry but I need help how do I get the new taplock screen color from the stock blue to transparent. And I'm not tech savvy so please please help me mahalo
    all info is at the bottom of my first post..if you've already downloaded the LockscreenMOD_Walls.zip then just open and follow the included README file
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-08 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by PaleRider View Post

I get the same thing...but usually in Mail.app is where I see it.

I'm thinking it's MyProfiles or Notifier doing it.

EVERYONE! Post some screenshots of your lockscreen MOD setups so we can all admire!
    Well, here's my new lockscreen. Nothing terribly fancy here. Just a pic of my wife and I at a luau in Hawaii. Mostly stock except I did obviously change the background color and modified the date format to the way I prefer. All in all, a VERY nice addition to the theme.

Thanks again, Toy, and especially a big thanks to k.nitsua for the artwork design.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-4-.png  

Well here is my first one again

And this is the other one I modified the date and time colors and also added the word for the month instead of the number. Which one looks better?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Delicate Donut For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-08)

Well here is my first one again

And this is the other one I modified the date and time colors and also added the word for the month instead of the number. Which one looks better?
    They both look nice. Good choice on the green background with that second picture since it looks like he's using green stage lighting there. If I might make a suggestion: I made the similar change that you made to use the month name rather than the number, but I also changed the text of the days so that they aren't all caps. That would make it match your month string better. I also changed the dot between the month and date to just a space. /shrug. Personal preference there. It's really up to what you feel more comfortable with. Make it yours.
    Last edited by LanMan66; 2010-10-08 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    They both look nice. Good choice on the green background with that second picture since it looks like he's using green stage lighting there. If I might make a suggestion: I made the similar change that you made to use the month name rather than the number, but I also changed the text of the days so that they aren't all caps. That would make it match your month string better. I also changed the dot between the month and date to a comma and a space ", "
    I did the changes after I posted it I was like WHAT!?! How did I forget to use lower case haha. One thing I want to know is if you can add A.M or P.M?

I did the changes after I posted it I was like WHAT!?! How did I forget to use lower case haha. One thing I want to know is if you can add A.M or P.M?
    I'm pretty sure you can. I was debating on adding that to mine as well. I'll take a look at it and see if I can figure it out. Should be fairly simple.

Edit: Okay, maybe SIMPLE wasn't exactly the right word. I'm not a coder and puzzling through this stuff is making my brain hurt. I see in the Weather+Date widget where the code is for selecting and displaying am/pm, but it's gonna take me some time to puzzle out exactly what needs to be replicated to this folder for it to work. I love a challenge.
    Last edited by LanMan66; 2010-10-08 at 05:37 AM.

Many thanks for the new update, liking the lockscreen, successfully customized it to show the date in uk format of dd/mm/yyyy :-)

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Tezz001 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-08)

my current lockscreen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Tezz001 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-08)

Page 65 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast