Page 64 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Default BiteSMS
    Here are an assorted rainbow of BiteSMS icons for the Glass Orb Dock. They are setup for position 4 of the dock.

Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -blue_icon-2x.png   -green_icon-2x.png   -lblue_icon-2x.png   -orange_icon-2x.png   -pink_icon-2x.png   -red_icon-2x.png  

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Arkaine (2010-10-08), Delicate Donut (2010-10-12), LanMan66 (2010-10-07), rebraun (2010-10-08), toyvan (2010-10-07)

Thanks

It's up on cydia and available for download!
    AMD fanboy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bignick85 For This Useful Post:

[email protected] (2010-10-07)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Here are an assorted rainbow of BiteSMS icons for the Glass Orb Dock. They are setup for position 4 of the dock.

Enjoy
    Awesome. Thanks [email protected] I use BiteSMS, but I have never liked the low-res pink icon that was available, so I had forced it to use that other blue/green speech bubble icon. These will look MUCH better.

Thanks

Default Update!!!
    Update successfully installs. Update now shows in Cydia when you open updates. It will take a few minutes to install and you will need to respring after it installs. Then drop all of your changes back in and reboot for all effects to take place. Anyone having problems with update, please PM ToyVan or myself and we will help you on the side...lets not post and confuse other users with issues that are separate from the norm.

Hope everyone enjoys the new updates and all the hard work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    Awesome. Thanks [email protected] I use BiteSMS, but I have never liked the low-res pink icon that was available, so I had forced it to use that other blue/green speech bubble icon. These will look MUCH better.
    No problem...let me know if any need adjusting as I did not test all of the colors.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-10-07 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

LanMan66 (2010-10-07), toyvan (2010-10-07)

No problem...let me know if any need adjusting as I did not test all of the colors.
    I haven't tested them all either, but the dark blue one looks sweet on my dock. No need to test any further.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

I will provide alternative colors other than blue
    I poked around in the folders a bit, and the only image I found was the blue one. Did I miss them somewhere or are you planning to provide some other color choices at a later time?
    Last edited by LanMan66; 2010-10-07 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    I poked around in the folders a bit, and the only image I found was the blue one. Did I miss them somewhere or are you planning to provide some other color choices at a later time?
    I attached the wallpaper.zip and setup instructions on my first post - and stop "poking" things..makes me feel violated!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

LanMan66 (2010-10-07)

I attached the wallpaper.zip and setup instructions on my first post - and stop "poking" things..makes me feel violated!
    Dangit! I forgot the cardinal rule of theming...ALWAYS CHECK POST #1!!!

justt a few of the color options...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png   -photo-5.png   -photo-4.png   -photo-3.png   -photo-2.png  

Thanks

Default Fall Is Here
    This year my Holiday Contributions will be Wallpaper, Last year it was icons that had holiday themes. The attached are full HD versions (I hope) If you are using BossPaper and the newest Weather and Date widgets with the Glass Orb Dock, I have the cutout versions as well. I will give the BossPaper versions out by PM and please specify which ones you want.

Hope everyone enjoys fall and the start of the Holiday Season...May you all be Blessed!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cornucopia.png   -fallbridge.jpg   -fallcoveredbridge.png   -fallmountain.png   -fallleaf.jpg   -falllake.png   -allhallowseve3640x960.jpg   -darkwings1640x960.jpg  

-mtrooper2k5640x960.jpg   -newplaymate1640x960.jpg   -autumnal640x960.jpg   -redandgold1640x960.jpg   -indiansummer640x960.jpg   -canopycreekautumn2640x960.jpg  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-07)

EVERYONE! Post some screenshots of your lockscreen MOD setups so we can all admire!

With this new lockscreen mod my phone is now complete. Thanks to everyone who worked on the G.O.C HD theme and all of its extra components, you guys freaking ROCK!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delicate Donut For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-08), [email protected] (2010-10-08)

Thanks

Default G.O.C. HD Ver 1.4
    Here are two tasty morsels of today's release of the greatest theme in the world with some of my wallpapers that I just posted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -001.png   -002.png  
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-10-08 at 12:20 AM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Delicate Donut (2010-10-08), toyvan (2010-10-08)

Here is my lockscreen mod, this theme is the best!

Here are two tasty morsels of today's release of the greatest theme in the world with some of my wallpapers that I just posted.
    How did you change the color of the time and date?
    Last edited by Delicate Donut; 2010-10-08 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    With this new lockscreen mod my phone is now complete. Thanks to everyone who worked on the G.O.C HD theme and all of its extra components, you guys freaking ROCK!
    share some screenshots of your lockscreen! unless it's nc-17 or rated-R then keep it to yourself! I like to keep my threads "family friendly"...hahaha

EDIT: must have been posting at the same time ..Looks awesome!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-08 at 12:26 AM.

share some screenshots of your lockscreen! unless it's nc-17 or rated-R then keep it to yourself! I like to keep my threads "family friendly"...hahaha

EDIT: must have been posting at the same time ..Looks awesome!
    Already did though I know I am going to be switching the colors like crazy to match the wallpaper!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    How did you change the color of the time and date?
    SSH into /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD_TapLockscreen.theme/Config select the .css file and scroll all the way down to the bottom and start practicing. PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP of the .css file BEFORE you start playing.

I also made some font size changes and had to adjust the positioning a little in LockBackground.html I changed the month numbers to the actual abbreviated months.

Its a lot of fun and does not require a step by step guide...this is how you learn coding and manipulation. Just keep your backup and you have nothing to fear or lose

24. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Delicate Donut (2010-10-08)

Awesome thank you very much! You guys are the best man I swear.

Loving the theme but since i updated to 1.4 i no longer have any wallpapers in settings/wallpapers. only the standard ones that came with the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by tomthumb88 View Post
    Loving the theme but since i updated to 1.4 i no longer have any wallpapers in settings/wallpapers. only the standard ones that came with the phone.
    SORRY! I was afraid this would happen..I know how to fix this, but it will have to wait until the next update

SORRY! I was afraid this would happen..I know how to fix this, but it will have to wait until the next update
    oh right. thing is i stupidly changed my wallpaper so now its the crappy water one. how would i go about getting the standard blue one back?

Page 64 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast