Page 62 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Now get the vWallpaper to work with the silver overlay...the rippling water in the center would be badass!!
    I have used both vWallpaper and just using Wallpaper.mp4 and it is a major battery killer. If you want to utilize video wallpaper themes then that is your choice but as far as finding a way for it to be incorporated into HD, I do not see it happening in the near future or century.

Wish you luck and sucess

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Thanks

Anythings possible brother..Besides, can't be any worse drain on the battery than th 3 weather widgets I'm running now.

And why is it I feel I'm getting talked to by my father?! Lol
    Last edited by Chuck1969; 2010-09-30 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    BossPaper WORKS with G.O.C HD, we have found a way to incorporate the two with a little bit of work. You will have to make special wallpaper packs and incorporate into Bosspaper Packs. We will set up instructions if there is a positive response to alternating wallpaper. Here are three back to back images with all widgets and BossPaper activated.

well, we kind of cheated...but it works!! the trick is attached below

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Anythings possible brother..Besides, can't be any worse drain on the battery than th 3 weather widgets I'm running now.

And why is it I feel I'm getting talked to by my father?! Lol
    actually, vwallpaper is a HUGE resource hog and battery killer. When [email protected] asked me if I was working on a fix, I told him no because I don't use vwallpaper for that exact reason. But, you're right, I'm sure it is possible.

Other than the obvious theme widgets, what is the third widget you're running?

[email protected] is old enough to be our dad! so, he's just talking like one...hahahaha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bosspaper.png  

Deleted due to question answered!
    Greg

Thanks

I'm using your weather widget, dusk LAW, and the class weather lock! =0

I'm not going to make any promises, but I'll look into a possible vwallpaper solution when I have some time..but don't let it stop any of you from having a go

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default adios until 4.1 and looks like SHAtter.
    Serious this time, unfortunately. I think I'll be back within the week.

Glad you got the bugs worked out for Bosspaper. Looking forward to that

regards,
    richard

Thanks

Don't worry bout it ToyVan...with all the widgets I have running...I'll have to recharge every 10 mins! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    Serious this time, unfortunately. I think I'll be back within the week.

Glad you got the bugs worked out for Bosspaper. Looking forward to that

regards,
    richard
    We will miss ya buddy...dont get to comfortable out there in the straight world! They may not release a jailbreak until 4.2 since the Beta has been released so be forewarned.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Thanks

I'll have an Apple TV2 in pass the jailbreak time. I'm prepared for November 4.2, but I have blobs saved everywhere in the event of complete chaos.

Default Media player skin
    I don't always watch videos in landscape mode. How can i turn off the media player skin.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Lockscreen is complete and has been sent to ToyVan.

The lockscreen sports some pretty cool animations with more to come.

Definitely one of the most artistic lockscreens I've done.
    #eli7e revived me

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-10-02), natrev (2010-10-02), toyvan (2010-10-05)

Good stuff, can't wait to see it.

Thanks

Default Folder Wallpaper
    If you want folder wallpaper you have now to look no further than the latest version of FolderEnhancer, and turn background wallpaper 'OFF'. Much better than Infinifolders.

It's not free but has lots of features and I used it until I had to restore my phone this morning so I could install firmware 4.1.... works with boss paper too... 99 cents for those who own SBSettings or 1.99 otherwise. I don't work for them.

waiting on SHAtter... tap, tap, tap.

richard
    Last edited by rebraun; 2010-10-01 at 03:48 PM.

^^ just got this today
    Brilliant tweak

Is anyone else having problems buying apps in cydia through amazon? I am trying to get the app mentioned above but when I log in it stays at the loading screen. Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks

Saurik tweeted about a paypal problem this morning I think I saw something to that effect on my non jailbroken phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    Is anyone else having problems buying apps in cydia through amazon? I am trying to get the app mentioned above but when I log in it stays at the loading screen. Anyone else have this issue?
    I had this same problem, since I don't have Paypal. It happened, to me, right after I would log into Amazon. when it would come back to the cydia load screen (right after I pushed Sign In on Amazon) the entire thing froze. Even the little turning "load" icon button at the top right would freeze and it would just be a blank screen. I just kept pressing that frozen "load/refresh/purchase" button and it finally went through

Speaking of folder enhancer, anyway I could get some help on getting the sweet blue folder backgroup that comes with HD theme as the background with FolderEnhancer installed? Or can that be included with next update maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Billyn4c View Post
    Speaking of folder enhancer, anyway I could get some help on getting the sweet blue folder backgroup that comes with HD theme as the background with FolderEnhancer installed? Or can that be included with next update maybe?
    From the FolderEnhancer FAQ:

Can I use my own folder wallpaper image?
    Yes. The image file is located at:

/System/Library/CoreServices/
    SpringBoard.app/
    FEFolderBG.png
    (Use [email protected] for devices with retina displays).

Overwriting this file is not recommended, though, as it will be replaced with each FolderEnhancer upgrade.

Instead, the recommended method is to use WinterBoard (by Jay Freeman, available for free via Cydia).

The WinterBoard path to use is:

Some.theme/Bundles/
    com.apple.springboard/
    FEFolderBG.png

SO... What does this all mean?

Basically you need to ssh in to the phone and change to the directory /var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/
    then copy the [email protected] file to a new file and call it [email protected]
    Now respring and enjoy your G.O.C. HD folder background.

Edit: Note that while this WILL work to set that background file for the new folders, that image file doesn't necessarily line up nicely with the FolderEnhancer folders. I ended up going back to the default background image because it lines up better and therefore looks better in the long run.
    Last edited by LanMan66; 2010-10-04 at 06:05 PM.

Page 62 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast