Page 56 of 140 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

  1. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by teohenwhy View Post


    You mean like this right? Because after naming the old Facedial.app folder to FAcedial.app.old the app doesnt work anymore.
    I don't know if the app folder names are case sensitive or not, but my folder is named FaceDial.app where I see yours is name Facedial.app with a lower-case "D". Try renaming it.

    Edit: Yep. Just for grins, I renamed mine with a lower case D like you have it and it quit working. When I put the capital D back, it started working properly again. So, try renaming it and that should fix it.
    Last edited by LanMan66; 2010-09-24 at 10:26 PM.

  2. #1102
    Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    hey toyvan can i donate 1 dollar tru paypal, i just want the weather springboard mod if you don't mind thanks for this amazing theme

    sure, but you'll have to donate at least $2.99 since this is an option provided for those who already purchased G.O.C. HD..or u could just buy G.O.C. HD and then get it for free..then you'll have the best of both worlds

  3. #1103
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    @lanman66, et al...

    I was having similar difficulties when I tried for an hour or so to get TWC Max to work the weather widget. As soon as I moved things around (.old stuff, etc), like you, my app ceased to work. I don't have the perseverance that you seem to display, so I opted for the standard weather app. I could get TWC Max to magically become invisible, but the pressing the icon would semi-crash things.

    It may be the case as @[email protected] once stated, not for verbatim, that there are programs out there that if you alter anything, it won't work.

  4. #1104
    Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    @lanman66, et al...

    I was having similar difficulties when I tried for an hour or so to get TWC Max to work the weather widget. As soon as I moved things around (.old stuff, etc), like you, my app ceased to work. I don't have the perseverance that you seem to display, so I opted for the standard weather app. I could get TWC Max to magically become invisible, but the pressing the icon would semi-crash things.

    It may be the case as @[email protected] once stated, not for verbatim, that there are programs out there that if you alter anything, it won't work.
    It must have been something that you moved or edited incorrectly, because I can say definitively that TWC Max does work invisibly under the weather widget as that is my preferred weather app and the one I currently have set up to work this way.

  5. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    It must have been something that you moved or edited incorrectly, because I can say definitively that TWC Max does work invisibly under the weather widget as that is my preferred weather app and the one I currently have set up to work this way.

    why not just send him all the custom folders/files that have worked for u via email or post it here so he can just SSH it in and then everyone is happy??

  6. #1106
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Nice theme, but I'm guessing that if you owned G.O.C. Pro you won't get a free update right? Meh. By the way, do you have the PSD of the iPhone 4 you used to put the screenshots? That looks hot!

  7. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremador View Post
    Nice theme, but I'm guessing that if you owned G.O.C. Pro you won't get a free update right? Meh. By the way, do you have the PSD of the iPhone 4 you used to put the screenshots? That looks hot!
    Please read Post 1...the psd is located at the bottom.

    PRO is for iPhone 3Gs and earlier
    HD is for iPhone 4 so yes there is a new theme for a new product.

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  8. #1108
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Please read Post 1...the psd is located at the bottom.

    PRO is for iPhone 3Gs and earlier
    HD is for iPhone 4 so yes there is a new theme for a new product.
    The PSD is for the icon, I'm talking about the iPhone 4 he used...

  9. #1109
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

    why not just send him all the custom folders/files that have worked for u via email or post it here so he can just SSH it in and then everyone is happy??
    Ask and ye shall receive.

    I'm not gonna reinvent the wheel with the full instructions for this since Geekbro did such a good job writing it up in this post. Attached is the Invisible TWCMax theme directory I created. Simply extract the theme folder from the zip file and drop it into the /var/stash/Themes folder with the rest of the Winterboard themes and then open up Winterboard and make sure that it is checked. Then follow Geekbro's instructions for the app directory.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by LanMan66; 2010-09-25 at 12:06 AM.


  10. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremador View Post
    The PSD is for the icon, I'm talking about the iPhone 4 he used...
    just do a google image search for 'iPhone 4 psd'

  11. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive.

    I'm not gonna reinvent the wheel with the full instructions for this since Geekbro did such a good job writing it up in this post. Attached is the Invisible TWCMax theme directory I created.
    Could you please edit your post to include a path to drop the folder into. This way we can just post a link to it in FAQ.

    Thank You

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  12. #1112
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Could you please edit your post to include a path to drop the folder into. This way we can just post a link to it in FAQ.

    Thank You
    Done


  13. #1113
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremador View Post
    Nice theme, but I'm guessing that if you owned G.O.C. Pro you won't get a free update right? Meh. By the way, do you have the PSD of the iPhone 4 you used to put the screenshots? That looks hot!
    it was never intended that HD was going to be an update to PRO. They are two different themes for two different devices.

    I was offering an upgrade to ppl who donated $1, and who originally paid for PRO with an i4, but that was when I had the ability to create promo licenses with Rock..sadly, those days are gone

  14. #1114
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    it was never intended that HD was going to be an update to PRO. They are two different themes for two different devices.

    I was offering an upgrade to ppl who donated $1, and who originally paid for PRO with an i4, but that was when I had the ability to create promo licenses with Rock..sadly, those days are gone
    Thanks. And man... I just found out today Cydia bought Rock. I HATE Cydia. It's so goddamn slow.

  15. #1115
    No more help [email protected]?

  16. #1116
    Sorry I mean [email protected]*

  17. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

    Nice!!




    would be way too much work for something that wouldn't really work. Best we could do is just make a lockscreen image of the orb charging, or just don't sleep when it's charging!



    ummmm..it is suppose to be like that!!!! WOW!! are u guys for real???!!

    You are using the weather MOD..look at the screenshots on my first post! If u want the Glass Orb weather, then u need to select G.O.C. HD_Pro Weather & Pro date and unselect the one you're using now
    ...

    Yeah sorry I realized earlier that I was just being a muppit, it was only after reading the other posts that I suddenly thought it wasn't supposed to be like that! but I love it the way it is!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nirok For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-09-25)

  19. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    No more help [email protected]?
    I am sorry my friend...I am at a total loss as I stated in this POST.

    I will say that all of your licenses were transferred over to Cydia so you will not have to repay for those apps you thought you lost.

    I am sorry, I do not know or understand why you are having the problem you are having. It should be fixed and should not exist.

    You may want to consolidate all your questions and problems into a fresh post and someone else that has more knowledge then I might be able to help you.

    I apologize that I was unable to rectify your issue but wish you good luck in finding a fix.

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  20. #1119
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I am sorry my friend...I am at a total loss as I stated in this POST.

    I will say that all of your licenses were transferred over to Cydia so you will not have to repay for those apps you thought you lost.

    I am sorry, I do not know or understand why you are having the problem you are having. It should be fixed and should not exist.

    You may want to consolidate all your questions and problems into a fresh post and someone else that has more knowledge then I might be able to help you.

    I apologize that I was unable to rectify your issue but wish you good luck in finding a fix.
    Well thank you very much for your assistance. The support here is amazing I just did not want to ask for the fear of being referred to as a "noob." I know what I am doing but this has me stumped I will continue to follow your advice and repost my issue, hopefully someone can give me the solution so I can fully enjoy this amazing theme. Once again THANK YOU.

  21. #1120
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    @toyvan

    It's ok. I've moved on. I like your weather mods. I really do. I know all the work you've done on it and all, as well as all the contributions, etc.

    It's just that I'm not all that interested in weather after all, living in an area that has sunshine about 360 days a year, is same-o-same-o. I've set up my bosspaper finally working properly and have about 150 hires background wallpapers that continuously transition about every 30 seconds.... and i'm good. real good.

    regards,
    richard

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to rebraun For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-09-25)

Page 56 of 140 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •