Page 55 of 140 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I prefer tap in and a lot less skin

You have everything that you are suppose to have. There is no reason that folders should only show half screen when they are programed to auto center when they open. This theme and dock has nothing to do with your half screen problem.

I have experienced this scenario and the only fix was to uninstall a third party program and the folders started opening properly.

All Apple folders are designed to automatically center and open so that all rows show...the only reason they would not is if a third party app interfered with that automatic function.

Even with a dock of any theme selected, the auto function would shift it up so that all rows showed. This is by design, function and programming.

You have a third party app that is preventing the auto center function of folders, once you discover what it is, then you will no longer have this problem.

I figured out that mine was Iconoclasm and you must determine what is affecting yours. It is not the dock as I have the dock installed and my folders function perfectly.

Any further troubleshooting is beyond what I can help you with as I can not see or troubleshoot your iPhone. Something you have not remembered or are not telling us about is causing this error and it is not G.O.C. HD or any of its components since they are only theme related, not function.

I hope that you figure it out and can start using folders like I and the majority of users here do.

Good Luck
    Well I have deleted pretty much all of my apps, BiteSmS,Lockinfo,MyWi,Rock,(which made me lose my androidlock xt and idiscrete licenses so now those are gone as well),all of my themes, gridlock, and five icon dock. Uninstalling these apps did not help unfortunately and makes this even more frustrating. I also have mobileterminal installed don't know if that will affect it? There are a few components that I do not know the function of and they are: libdisplaystack, libhide, libstatusbar, and springboardaccess. Maybe one of those has something to do with it? Or maybe not... In any case I really appreciate your responses and this does not change the fact that this theme freaking rocks!
    Last edited by Delicate Donut; 2010-09-24 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirok View Post
    Just realized I have exactly the same problem as teohenwhy is having with his date/weather widget. I haven't played around with any fonts though. Here is my screenshots of winterboard & springboard.

I thought it was meant to be like this! so its not too much of a problem. Only realized as I saw his post!
    First of all you have to make sure you have the updated version of GOC HD 1.3 from Cydia after uninstalling the Rock version. Then you have to UNCHECK " GOC HD_Weather+Date " and CHECK " GOC HD_PRO_DATE " as well as " GOC HD_PRO_WEATHER " in Winterboard. That's how I fixed mine.

Quote Originally Posted by teohenwhy View Post
    Can someone please help me. I am trying to use Facedial in my glass dock. I have created a folder name " com.conceptdev.FaceDial " , placed my icon.png in the folder and placed the folder in the Glass Icon Theme bundles folder but it still won't change icons. It just stays the orbed icon. I also tried putting the Facedial folder in the GOC HD Theme bundles folder but still not avail. I have cleared the icons cache also. What am I doing wrong? thanks in advance.
    So I have made some progress in my problem but still have one issue. I was able to get the smaller icon I made for the glass dock to show up , but for some reason it has an " orb " around it . The icon I made does NOT have an orb around it but for some reason it is automatically getting orbed. Anyone know how I can stop my FACEDIAL icon from auto orbing so I can put it onto my glass dock? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by teohenwhy; 2010-09-24 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So I have made some progress in my problem but still have one issue. I was able to get the smaller icon I made for the glass dock to show up , but for some reason it has an " orb " around it . The icon I made does NOT have an orb around it but for some reason it is automatically getting orbed. Anyone know how I can stop my FACEDIAL icon from auto orbing so I can put it onto my glass dock? Thanks in advance.
    Which theme folder did you place the Bundle folder into? It's my understanding that you have to place it in the G.O.C. HD_GlassDock.theme folder and make sure that's at the top of your Winterboard list in order to get the un-orbed icon for it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LanMan66 For This Useful Post:

teohenwhy (2010-09-24)

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    Which theme folder did you place the Bundle folder into? It's my understanding that you have to place it in the G.O.C. HD_GlassDock.theme folder and make sure that's at the top of your Winterboard list in order to get the un-orbed icon for it.
    I placed the bundle folder into the GOC HD GLass dock folder and GOC GLASS DOCK is at the very top of my winterboard settings. NOt sure what else is wrong. Thanks for the help though.
    Last edited by teohenwhy; 2010-09-24 at 07:14 PM.

I placed the bundle folder into the GOC HD GLass dock folder and GOC GLASS DOCK is at the very top of my winterboard settings. NOt sure what else is wrong. Thanks for the help though.
    When this happened to me, make sure it's in the correct bundle and named correctly. Then clear icon cache (on page 1) respring, clear icon cache again, reboot (not respring) and that should solve the problem. This method may seem redundant but it worked so I'm happy.

Just to reiterate again, make sure it's named correctly. This happened to me when I named my image [email protected] instead of icon.png
    Last edited by Arkaine; 2010-09-24 at 07:14 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkaine For This Useful Post:

teohenwhy (2010-09-24)

[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkaine View Post
    When this happened to me, make sure it's in the correct bundle and named correctly. Then clear icon cache (on page 1) respring, clear icon cache again, reboot (not respring) and that should solve the problem. This method may seem redundant but it worked so I'm happy.

Just to reiterate again, make sure it's named correctly. This happened to me when I named my image [email protected] instead of icon.png

AS you can see the folder is named just as it should be according to the plist.info file from the FAcedial folder. I always delete all the files inside Apple.Icon_Cache folder and then reboot my iphone everytime.

[/IMG]

AS you can see the folder is named just as it should be according to the plist.info file from the FAcedial folder. I always delete all the files inside Apple.Icon_Cache folder and then reboot my iphone everytime.
    Also, you might want to double-check the original Facedial folder and see what the original icon name is. For example, when I wanted to change my TWCMax icon, I had a hard time figuring it out until I found that the icon needed to be named mainLogo.png instead of just icon.png.

Edit: I just installed this to check it out and the icon should be named icon.png
    Last edited by LanMan66; 2010-09-24 at 08:02 PM.

Also, you might want to double-check the original Facedial folder and see what the original icon name is. For example, when I wanted to change my TWCMax icon, I had a hard time figuring it out until I found that the icon needed to be named mainLogo.png instead of just icon.png.

Edit: I just installed this to check it out and the icon should be named icon.png
    Yeah i have it named " icon.png " as you can see.

Yeah i have it named " icon.png " as you can see.

I'm seeing the same thing as you are. The icon seems to stay orbed. I'll play around with it a bit here and report back if I figure something out.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LanMan66 For This Useful Post:

teohenwhy (2010-09-24)

I'm seeing the same thing as you are. The icon seems to stay orbed. I'll play around with it a bit here and report back if I figure something out.
    Thanks man!!

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post

Nice!!

I love the battery charging orb when my phone is charging. But its a shame I never really see it as when its on charge, I'm usually asleep!

Just wondering if its possible to put the battery orb on the lock screen at all times (regardless if its charging or not)? But a live version so it still tells you the battery level when ever you are on the lock screen.

Would be awesome if this can be done!.

Cheers

Nirok
    would be way too much work for something that wouldn't really work. Best we could do is just make a lockscreen image of the orb charging, or just don't sleep when it's charging!

Just realized I have exactly the same problem as teohenwhy is having with his date/weather widget. I haven't played around with any fonts though. Here is my screenshots of winterboard & springboard.

I thought it was meant to be like this! so its not too much of a problem. Only realized as I saw his post!
    ummmm..it is suppose to be like that!!!! WOW!! are u guys for real???!!

You are using the weather MOD..look at the screenshots on my first post! If u want the Glass Orb weather, then u need to select G.O.C. HD_Pro Weather & Pro date and unselect the one you're using now

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

Nice!!

would be way too much work for something that wouldn't really work. Best we could do is just make a lockscreen image of the orb charging, or just don't sleep when it's charging!

ummmm..it is suppose to be like that!!!! WOW!! are u guys for real???!!

You are using the weather MOD..look at the screenshots on my first post! If u want the Glass Orb weather, then u need to select G.O.C. HD_Pro Weather & Pro date and unselect the one you're using now
    ToyVan, isn't this forum supposed to be for people who have problems with their theme that they PAID for? Instead of talking down on us how about giving us help like many others have done? Not everyone knows the difference between the Weather mod and the Glass Orb weather. They both look the same except the Glass Orb Weather doesn't get cut off on the right side.

Thanks man!!
    Okay. Got it figured out. I should have thought of this earlier. In order to avoid the automatic orbing of the icon, you will have to follow a similar procedure to what was discovered to make icons transparent.

You're going to have to place a full copy of the FaceDial.app folder in the root /Applications folder and then rename the other FaceDial.app folder to FaceDial.app.old

Then respring your phone and you should be good to go.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LanMan66 For This Useful Post:

teohenwhy (2010-09-24)

ToyVan, isn't this forum supposed to be for people who have problems with their theme that they PAID for? Instead of talking down on us how about giving us help like many others have done? Not everyone knows the difference between the Weather mod and the Glass Orb weather. They both look the same except the Glass Orb Weather doesn't get cut off on the right side.
    I wasn't talking down to him or anyone else..it just gets frustrating when people say something is wrong with my theme or widgets when 9 out of 10 times it's user error.

I put A LOT of time in trying to make things easy for everyone. Everything is on my first post or in the FAQ, and I update both regularly. But people still bypass all that info and read a few posts on the last page and then post that something isn't working right, when this could all have been avoided if u actually just took the time to READ MY FIRST POST.

C'mon, u tell me where u can buy a $2.99 cheeseburger and get the kind of support u get with this theme and community??!!

Ok, I feel better now

19. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

teohenwhy (2010-09-24)

Okay. Got it figured out. I should have thought of this earlier. In order to avoid the automatic orbing of the icon, you will have to follow a similar procedure to what was discovered to make icons transparent.

You're going to have to place a full copy of the FaceDial.app folder in the root /Applications folder and then rename the other FaceDial.app folder to FaceDial.app.old

Thanks man . I owe you big time.

Everything is on my first post or in the FAQ, and I update both regularly. But people still bypass all that info and read a few posts on the last page and then post that something isn't working right, when this could all have been avoided if u actually just took the time to READ MY FIRST POST.

C'mon, u tell me where u can buy a $2.99 cheeseburger and get the kind of support u get with this theme and community??!!

Ok, I feel better now
    I agree with you that the support here is GREAT! All I'm saying is that sometimes it isn't because people arent reading the first page or the FAQ. Looking at the first page it just shows screenshots of the phone. Nothing there tells you that one is the " Weather Mod " and the other one comes with the 1.3 version from Cydia. I'm just saying that's how I myself was confused until Tristan told me I had to install 1.3 in order to get the Weather widget I was looking for. Thanks.
    Last edited by teohenwhy; 2010-09-24 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

hey toyvan can i donate 1 dollar tru paypal, i just want the weather springboard mod if you don't mind thanks for this amazing theme

Banned
    Thanks

I wasn't talking down to him or anyone else..it just gets frustrating when people say something is wrong with my theme or widgets when 9 out of 10 times it's user error.

Ok, I feel better now

Whut Up Cholo? It's been a minute. I see things are a little "hectic" around here. Just maintain and keep a level head. That pretty much goes for everybody. It gets frustrating when you don't know and understand exactly what you're doing as a "user". And as a Theme Creator it's rough at times because of all the requests and the same questions being asked a thousand times instead of the thread being read or the search "this thread" function being utilized. We must all have patience.
    I don't know any of you and could care less about any of you. (just keepin it real) But even absolute darkness as some light within.
    Toyvan has been doing his thing for a long while now. He knows what he's doing. Take it from The Kid.

OK. Community watch this.

I got a password from you for the weather mod a while ago. Just got around to checking it all out a few minutes ago. I think the the password has expired. Whenever you get a chance can i get a new one? Thanks Cholo. No rush.

If you want, i'll send you the old password so u'll know which one i'm talking about.

I agree with you that the support here is GREAT! All I'm saying is that sometimes it isn't because people arent reading the first page or the FAQ. Looking at the first page it just shows screenshots of the phone. Nothing there tells you that one is the " Weather Mod " and the other one comes with the 1.3 version from Cydia. I'm just saying that's how I myself was confused until Tristan told me I had to install 1.3 in order to get the Weather widget I was looking for. Thanks.
    Actually, if u go to my first post it is very clear. The changelog info for 1.3 update says:

-Added new glass style weather & date mod.
    (And then I added a screenshot of how it looks.)

And the weather mod is clearly labeled "SPRINGBOARD WEATHER MOD" with screenshots of how that widget looks. And I purposely aligned that section to the center as to not confuse it with "in-theme" options. Maybe I am being too specific and helpful and should just offer a blank page with a picture of fred flinstone..

Sorry, I'm having one of those days

You mean like this right? Because after naming the old Facedial.app folder to FAcedial.app.old the app doesnt work anymore.
    Last edited by teohenwhy; 2010-09-24 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post

I got a password from you for the weather mod a while ago. Just got around to checking it all out a few minutes ago. I think the the password has expired. Whenever you get a chance can i get a new one? Thanks Cholo. No rush.

If you want, i'll send you the old password so u'll know which one i'm talking about.
    [/COLOR]
    I change the password frequently..I'll PM it to u. Make sure u look at the screenshot on my first post so u know what you're getting yourself into

Page 55 of 140 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast