Page 53 of 140 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teohenwhy View Post
    In no way to I think you are being rude . I appreciate any constructive critism to help my theme look great. One question though how do I know which font won't throw my them out of alignment without trying them one at a time? Are there some known good ones you can suggest? Thanks in advance.
    Please use the FAQ at the bottom of post 1 that will take you font instructions and a link to choices that are iP4 compatible. The rest is trial and error. SSH in drop in the new fonts, respring and if it looks Super and you are happy then you got it...if not, try, try, try agian until it looks Outstanding!

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

teohenwhy (2010-09-23)

That's the thing. I can't find " Facedial " in the CFBundleIdentifier. Unless it's listed another way .

Navigate to
    Var/mobile/applications

Look for facedial.app and open
    Look for Info.plist
    The bundle identifier will be in there

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to localboy For This Useful Post:

teohenwhy (2010-09-23), [email protected] (2010-09-23)

This picture is from the very first post. The one on the right isn't like how mine is though.That's how I want mine to look.
    disable your current G.O.C. HD weather widgets and enable G.O.C. HD_PRO Weather & PRO Date via winterboard...

LanMan66-How did you assign the GOC HD camera icon to the folder?
    Last edited by TimSS; 2010-09-23 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by localboy View Post
    Navigate to
    Var/mobile/applications

Look for facedial.app and open
    Look for Info.plist
    The bundle identifier will be in there
    THANK YOU!!!! I found it there.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    as [email protected] has already tried to communicate, the problem is not in the widgets or the dock, but in some app u have installed that is causing this problem.

Do you have iconoclasm installed? have u tried uninstalling G.O.C. HD and then re-installing? what have u tried to resolve this issue? there are so many variables, but as always we really do want to help u
    I really appreciate you guys taking the time to try and resolve my issue I do not have Iconoclasm installed and do not really have that much apps installed. I will try to reinstall right now and if it doesnt work I will post all the apps I have downloaded from cydia to see if maybe we can find something? I have already deleted all my other themes and some apps like remove background and lockinfo but it was still the same. I will keep you guys posted and THANKS!

Well I just uninstalled in reinstalled it to no avail. The black screen is still there

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
    Well I just uninstalled in reinstalled it to no avail. The black screen is still there
    Post a screen shot of your winterboard so that we can see what you have out of order...and before you do...check with the CORRECT order as posted in post 1 of this theme.

Thank You

Can someone please help me. I am trying to use Facedial in my glass dock. I have created a folder name " com.conceptdev.FaceDial " , placed my icon.png in the folder and placed the folder in the Glass Icon Theme bundles folder but it still won't change icons. It just stays the orbed icon. I also tried putting the Facedial folder in the GOC HD Theme bundles folder but still not avail. I have cleared the icons cache also. What am I doing wrong? thanks in advance.

my question is, i don't see the name of the any apps under the apps or folders? is that normal? can anyone help me with that? thank you

Quote Originally Posted by gerillaski View Post
    my question is, i don't see the name of the any apps under the apps or folders? is that normal? can anyone help me with that? thank you
    open winterboard and unselect/uncheck "G.O.C. HD_NoUndockedLabels"...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

gerillaski (2010-09-24)

open winterboard and unselect/uncheck "G.O.C. HD_NoUndockedLabels"...
    thank you for the fast anwser. i love this theme... good work!

And g.o.c hd is checked below the ui sounds
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

And g.o.c hd is checked below the ui sounds
    Your screen shot is incomplete and looks cut off. You need to move ALL of your active themes and selections together and take one screen shot. This tells me nothing as I can see that something is cutoff and incomplete.

Thank You

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Work in progress...

Original Selected Image

...Coming soon
    #eli7e revived me

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

laz305 (2010-09-24), natrev (2010-09-26), toyvan (2010-09-24)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Your screen shot is incomplete and looks cut off. You need to move ALL of your active themes and selections together and take one screen shot. This tells me nothing as I can see that something is cutoff and incomplete.

Thank You

Here you go sorry I was using my phone to upload it and half of it cuts off. This is everything that is checked on winterboard

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Work in progress...

Original Selected Image

...Coming soon
    Hey!!! isn't it my job to announce upcoming news like this so I get all the credit???!! I joke, I joke, I kid, I kid

So, now that the cat is out of the bag, let me also announce that the ever creative genius himself, a.k.a. k.nitsua, is making a very HOT lockscreen for G.O.C. HD! From my limited understanding on how this all works, you will be able to choose any wallpaper from your photo album/camera roll and it will display on the lockscreen similar to what u see above...k.nitsua likes his sexy girls to look at when he's working on something like this, and I don't blame him, but u can put a picture of your dog on there too . I can't wait to try it out!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

natrev (2010-09-26)

Thanks

Hey!!! isn't it my job to announce upcoming news like this so I get all the credit???!! I joke, I joke, I kid, I kid

So, now that the cat is out of the bag, let me also announce that the ever creative genius himself, a.k.a. k.nitsua, is making a very HOT lockscreen for G.O.C. HD! From my limited understanding on how this all works, you will be able to choose any wallpaper from your photo album/camera roll and it will display on the lockscreen similar to what u see above...k.nitsua likes his sexy girls to look at when he's working on something like this, and I don't blame him, but u can put a picture of your dog on there too . I can't wait to try it out!!
    I prefer tap in and a lot less skin

Here you go sorry I was using my phone to upload it and half of it cuts off. This is everything that is checked on winterboard
    You have everything that you are suppose to have. There is no reason that folders should only show half screen when they are programed to auto center when they open. This theme and dock has nothing to do with your half screen problem.

I have experienced this scenario and the only fix was to uninstall a third party program and the folders started opening properly.

All Apple folders are designed to automatically center and open so that all rows show...the only reason they would not is if a third party app interfered with that automatic function.

Even with a dock of any theme selected, the auto function would shift it up so that all rows showed. This is by design, function and programming.

You have a third party app that is preventing the auto center function of folders, once you discover what it is, then you will no longer have this problem.

I figured out that mine was Iconoclasm and you must determine what is affecting yours. It is not the dock as I have the dock installed and my folders function perfectly.

Any further troubleshooting is beyond what I can help you with as I can not see or troubleshoot your iPhone. Something you have not remembered or are not telling us about is causing this error and it is not G.O.C. HD or any of its components since they are only theme related, not function.

I hope that you figure it out and can start using folders like I and the majority of users here do.

Good Luck
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-24 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Delicate Donut (2010-09-24)

Wowzers!!!
    I like the pretty girls orbs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by localboy View Post
    Wowzers!!!
    I like the pretty girls orbs
    I don't...I thought this theme was different from all the other "sex" oriented themes. This is not ORB oriented

I will NOT use this lockscreen, in its current form or with different wallpaper as I feel it detracts from the original Glass Orb Theme (G.O.C.)

Page 53 of 140 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast