Page 50 of 140 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Thanks

BlackChauncery...font swap will not change the system font for now...Tristan did a write up on how to do it a few pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericvil View Post
    Hi Toyvan! just donated for link weather mod!! this theme is amazing!! congratulations!!
    if u already have my theme why did u donate?? - what email address did you send your donation to?

Quote Originally Posted by Host_Killer View Post
    Lost my weather HELP... I just changed my homescreen and now my weather widget is gone.

Thanks You for any help
    what method did u use to change your springboard wallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Striknine View Post
    In regards to showstopper's post with the screen shot, what font was used in that shot? Really nice layout there bro. I can't seem to get fontswap to replace my system fonts. I'm using 4.0.1 os.
    BTW. This is the best theme out there, great job!!!
    there is an FAQ link on bottom of my first post with a tutorial on how to change fonts without fontswap...

Default Badge Code
    I think I haven't missed this anywhere in the thread...

Is there a way to change the Badge nitrification color?

Default Just upgraded to 1.3 via Cydia
    what happened? All i noticed is that the different color backgrounds i had avilable through winterboard went away. Has that new weather widget been made available through this new update? ill start reading all the other posts later tonight. i just wanted to ask this question before it got too late.
    Last edited by a.t.; 2010-09-23 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jvandeford View Post
    I think I haven't missed this anywhere in the thread...

Is there a way to change the Badge nitrification color?
    yea, a colored one has to be added - I'll add some color options..what color would u like?

Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    what happened? All i noticed is that the different color backgrounds i had avilable through winterboard went away. Has that new weather widget been made available through this new update? ill start reading all the other posts later tonight. i just wanted to ask this question before it got too late.

read the update 1.3 info..first post

Thank you so very much...

Red circle White number.

Can I be greedy and ask for the G.O.C. Pro Red wallpaper too?

I love the new theme I was a hold out on my G.O.C. Pro waiting for the Glass Orb Dock.

im sure its something simple but im having a little problem. i fixed my weathe using ifile and everything was great. now after 1.3 i have this.....and i already fixed the weather through ifile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -.jpg  

Thanks for your response. I changed it the old fashioned way- in photos and set as wallpaper.

beautiful theme, i love it!! but, i am not good with SSH or all the other things that needs to be done, in order to use this theme fully, so i say if there is a video that explains how to setup all this stuff that you wrote, it would be much much better, and more people will buy the theme, i know i will... that's the only thing that keeping me buying this nice theme. and i know its easy for some people but!! not for me and I'm sure there are more people like me out there. i hope you will make a video or some one will... thank you very much.

Don't know if anyone has this issue or if it's even an issue at all but when I activate the glass dock I get a black background when I open a folder. Here is a pic of the dock off
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    im sure its something simple but im having a little problem. i fixed my weathe using ifile and everything was great. now after 1.3 i have this.....and i already fixed the weather through ifile.
    I had this problem at first too; all it took for me to fix was rearranging Winterboard. From the top, I have 'GOC HD PRO Date', then GOC HD no docked/no undocked labels, then 'GOC HD PRO Weather', then GOC HD UserWallpaper, and finally GOC HD. Hope this helps!

And with the dock on its weird like I said don't know if it's normal but I don't like it especially since it lags when I close the folder
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by TimSS View Post
    I had this problem at first too; all it took for me to fix was rearranging Winterboard. From the top, I have 'GOC HD PRO Date', then GOC HD no docked/no undocked labels, then 'GOC HD PRO Weather', then GOC HD UserWallpaper, and finally GOC HD. Hope this helps!
    nope. thanks though

this is what i have..
    sorry for the small pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -.jpg  
    Last edited by a.t.; 2010-09-23 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Thanks for requesting icons properly - Some of the images are unusable so if you can find alternative images with better quality then that would be great!
    Thanks for your reply. I looked every where and couldn't find any better resolution pictures. Sorry!

I e-mailed the developers and didn't hear from them, so I guess for now we have to live with these icons.

Thank you for considering my request.

so im missing the new weater widget and i noticed it says loading... whats that all about

i uninstalled then installed again and it fixed it............so far.
    Last edited by a.t.; 2010-09-23 at 06:10 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Is the weather widget suppose to update on it's own or is there a time frame on how often it updates to weather conditions?
    Don't allow others to tell you What you Can and What you can't Do. Live that's your only option.

So does anyone know if what I posted earlier is normal? About the black wallpaper or screen when i open a folder up when the glass dock is on?

Hello!
    Here's one of my icons BiteSMS for the GlassDock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bitesmsicon-2x.png  

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stim_too For This Useful Post:

localboy (2010-09-23), rebraun (2010-09-23)

Thanks

Default Some Icons
    Well here are some icons for the theme

GENESIS A.D. +
    SNES A.D. +
    OpenStreamer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -genesis-.d.-.png   -snes-.d.-.png   -openstreamer.png  

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godrigos For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (2010-09-24), toyvan (2010-09-23)

Quote Originally Posted by stim_too View Post
    Hello!
    Here's one of my icons BiteSMS for the GlassDock.
    Thanks for sharing
    I can't use paintshop so I used this one

Page 50 of 140 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast