Page 44 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Thanks

Timss using iFile copy the working .png image from your working weather widget to the none working. Delete the old file and rename the copied file. Sometimes ssh damages files.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak26 View Post
    Lol i just read a few reports saying that backgrounder is the conflict with rename..

i have that installed. do you?

Thanks
    WOW I've been trying to figure this out for the longest, this seems to be the case with iSmart Dialer as well. Before I saw this I had to intentionally put my iPhone in safemode to use both the programs.

Quote Originally Posted by ya_boy View Post
    Any ETA for the old style dock?
    hoping to get the update out this weekend, but not sure how it's going to work for those who originally installed via Rock since nobody is clear, including me, on how the transferring of licenses is suppose to work..?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Arkaine View Post
    Hi, where is this root application path?? Sorry I'm a noob.
    the root path is the very first directory..so, if you're using iFile or winscp and you keep going 'back' through the sub-folders you will eventually hit the 'root' directory and will not be able to go 'back' any further...

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Still release on Rock as I think it's still working.

Byron

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    Still release on Rock as I think it's still working.

Byron

Trust me, I tried that already...no more updates are allowed - I am very disappointed with this whole acquisition/migration to Cydia

Thanks

That's bad !!!!

Just email it like you did for the weather mod BUT if you do could you do it soon as I will be away from my pc for a couple of weeks and won't be able to download from MobileMe

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    hoping to get the update out this weekend, but not sure how it's going to work for those who originally installed via Rock since nobody is clear, including me, on how the transferring of licenses is suppose to work..?!?!?

I bought GOC HD from Rock the day before Rock 'went dark'. After installing, and after Rock went away, I got a bit concerned; in Cydia under 'manage packages', GOC HD showed, but showed as from an unknown source. I wrote Saurik a note expressing my concern.

Today, I said 'screw it'; I decided to uninstall GOC HD, and buy it again from Cydia, since it's a small amount of money in the grand scheme of things, Cydia's hosting our SHSHs, ToyVan deserves the money he's getting from this, etc. But lo and behold, when I searched for GOC HD to buy it, it showed up as purchased already. So I guess the license transfer thing did happen (or my note to Saurik worked).

I'm not guaranteeing that if you bought it off Rock, delete it, and then get it from Cydia you won't pay again, but in my case, I didn't have to. Not sure if that's a result of me writing Saurik or not. I would say try it, as $2.99 isn't a big deal to pay again if you have to, for the reasons I listed above.

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

I purchased under rock a couple days before the merge, and today I check Cydia it says that I have officially purchase the app so not sure if anyone else has this happen
    Last edited by EskimoRuler; 2010-09-19 at 11:36 AM.
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Quote Originally Posted by TimSS View Post
    I bought GOC HD from Rock the day before Rock 'went dark'. After installing, and after Rock went away, I got a bit concerned; in Cydia under 'manage packages', GOC HD showed, but showed as from an unknown source. I wrote Saurik a note expressing my concern.

Today, I said 'screw it'; I decided to uninstall GOC HD, and buy it again from Cydia, since it's a small amount of money in the grand scheme of things, Cydia's hosting our SHSHs, ToyVan deserves the money he's getting from this, etc. But lo and behold, when I searched for GOC HD to buy it, it showed up as purchased already. So I guess the license transfer thing did happen (or my note to Saurik worked).

I'm not guaranteeing that if you bought it off Rock, delete it, and then get it from Cydia you won't pay again, but in my case, I didn't have to. Not sure if that's a result of me writing Saurik or not. I would say try it, as $2.99 isn't a big deal to pay again if you have to, for the reasons I listed above.
    thx for the info TimSS. I just checked cydia and surprisingly enough it shows purchased for me too(I created a license for myself on Rock the day of the dreaded "news". So, hopefully all licenses are being converted over to Cydia as promised. I guess we'll know soon enough when the 1.3 update I submitted this morning goes live on cydia

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Teaser
    Hello Fans, Supporters and Lovers of The Greatest Theme in the World.

Here is another screen shot of the two new widgets that will now be released with the next update. This update has been submitted to Cydia and it is up to Saurik to get it loaded. I would be patient for 4-7 days as that seems to be the window.

My screen shot is CUSTOMIZED. I have made my OWN changes to the weather widget and changed out two of the dock icons just to show you that this is still a very flexible theme.

To reiterate what Toy already has posted and stated: We will NOT be taking requests for custom dock icons. They are all 120x120px which give the best resolution. Very easy to "Do it yourself".

The lockscreen is my current lockscreen even though it is dated a few days ago. Saving film

Hope you like what you will be receiving with next update!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -006.png   -003.png  

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

aspire269 (2010-09-19), AtlBuc (2010-09-19), byron686 (2010-09-19), EskimoRuler (2010-09-19), Kaospassageraren (2010-09-19), toyvan (2010-09-19)

Thanks

Cool mine is coming up as purchased as well. Now just sit and wait for 1.3.

Byron

The new Changes look great in tristans pic
    Is that a 3GS in the dock?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by localboy View Post
    The new Changes look great in tristans pic
    Is that a 3GS in the dock?
    Yes...I have made a custom change to the Phone and SMS icons. The update has the Blue telephone and different chat bubbles. Any of these images can be found using google search. We will not be posting or creating Dock images for this version so if you see something you like, it is out there in the www.:)

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Hi I just bought the G.O.C through Cydia, the version I bought says version 1.0. From your forum in modmyi.com its says versions 1.1, 1.2 have been released and 1.3 is about to be released, However there is no update available in Cydia for me, even after multiple refreshes it still has 1.0 as the lastest version

16. The Following User Says Thank You to supergrover For This Useful Post:

[email protected] (2010-09-19)

Ahh my OCD will never stand a 3GS icon on my iPhone 4 lol

Gonna have to try and make one
    If that's possible without paintshop.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@[email protected] same small bug still exists with rename II fyi as you asked.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rebraun For This Useful Post:

[email protected] (2010-09-19)

Quote Originally Posted by supergrover View Post
    Hi I just bought the G.O.C through Cydia, the version I bought says version 1.0. From your forum in modmyi.com its says versions 1.1, 1.2 have been released and 1.3 is about to be released, However there is no update available in Cydia for me, even after multiple refreshes it still has 1.0 as the lastest version

By reading prior posts by TV he said that 1.0 in cydia is actually 1.2 . Now we wait for cydia to approve 1.3.

Going to miss rock and the speed at which things were approved.. Cydia is toooooooo darn slow!

Quote Originally Posted by woolfman72 View Post
    By reading prior posts by TV he said that 1.0 in cydia is actually 1.2 . Now we wait for cydia to approve 1.3.

Going to miss rock and the speed at which things were approved.. Cydia is toooooooo darn slow!
    Thanks,

the problem is, I am also missing pro weather and pro date as well as glass dock in winterboard. or are those only available in 1.3?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@TimSS or @Geekbro Been looking for the blank png file you've been using to alter the visualability of Weather Bug and Pocket Informant. I've been looking through the treads here for the attached file you refer to.

If you please can you attach your black icon to a message or zip it up.. I know it won't show even if it's there, but I can still download it.

My thanks to you on the idea of pocket informant, which I use constantly. I need, actually Geekbro's blank icon, which I can't find attached anywhere... many thanks.

richard

@toyvan It was painful yesterday uninstalling Rock from my phone, with the added insult to have to use Cydia in order to do it.

It did free up about 250megs though :-)

It is a sad day, not just for developers, but also for competition.

How do you get your theme to be featured is the key and name of the game. Good luck to you. The excellent support you do here and fine product(s), word of mouth, will ultimately pay rewards.

regards,
    richard
    Last edited by rebraun; 2010-09-19 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to rebraun For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-20)

Dear ToyVan,

You are the man! This truly is the only theme you will ever need. I have all your themes but this blows all the other ones away, though I do love the other ones! I am new to this site and was wondering if anyone knows when version 1.3 will be out? I have been checking cydia but nothing yet hopefully it comes out soon can't wait!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delicate Donut For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-20), [email protected] (2010-09-19)

Page 44 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast