Page 39 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Thanks

Quick question...what is the difference between cloudy, cloudy1, cloudy2 etc?! Not the images per se...but what makes cloudy change to cloudy1 and so on?

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Quick question...what is the difference between cloudy, cloudy1, cloudy2 etc?! Not the images per se...but what makes cloudy change to cloudy1 and so on?
    the images are different and depending on what conditions yahoo weather calls for, it picks a different image..when, how and why? I don't know

There are some duplicate images that I'm going to get rid of because there is no need for them...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (2010-09-15)

Thanks for the heads up. I guess I didn't read it carefully enough. Still can't delete the icon cache though.

Quote Originally Posted by JPSalerno View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I guess I didn't read it carefully enough. Still can't delete the icon cache though.

then you're either a) not following the instructions exactly, or b) not reading the instructions correctly....

Whew. After a marathon session of trial and error tweaking, I finally managed to get the fonts set up properly in the new weather widget. Now it looks even sweeter when I show it off. Thanks for all your hard work on this TV. This truly IS the only theme I'll ever need.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LanMan66 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-15)

I had no idea this was already out!! Almost 2 weeks now. Wow. I love it man. I do miss the old style dock and hope you'll bring it back. I also used to love the old blue status bar battery from Pro. That's it. Everything else is fantastic. Thanks TV!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cory Gillmore For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-15)

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    Whew. After a marathon session of trial and error tweaking, I finally managed to get the fonts set up properly in the new weather widget. Now it looks even sweeter when I show it off. Thanks for all your hard work on this TV. This truly IS the only theme I'll ever need.

great job! I cheated and have the date and weather themes separate..much easier to tweak the fonts for the date that way and how I will most likely package it when I include the weather mod in the next update

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    I had no idea this was already out!! Almost 2 weeks now. Wow. I love it man. I do miss the old style dock and hope you'll bring it back. I also used to love the old blue status bar battery from Pro. That's it. Everything else is fantastic. Thanks TV!

well, where have u been???!?!?! good to see u cory

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

great job! I cheated and have the date and weather themes separate..much easier to tweak the fonts for the date that way and how I will most likely package it when I include the weather mod in the next update
    Wait, Wait. Lemme see if I understand this right. You started with the Weather and Date together, then you split them apart, then you put them back together, and now you're gonna split them apart again??? Heh heh. You're just screwing with us now aren't ya?

Hey TV, instead of trying it myself and taking any glory I got an Idea.

make a Glass bubble, similar to the orb look, over the weather. Its hard to explain what I picture in my head.

Wait, Wait. Lemme see if I understand this right. You started with the Weather and Date together, then you split them apart, then you put them back together, and now you're gonna split them apart again??? Heh heh. You're just screwing with us now aren't ya?
    blame me
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-09-15 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yea, blame it on the rain and floppy_joe - actually, only gonna separate the two for the weather mod...

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Hey TV, instead of trying it myself and taking any glory I got an Idea.

make a Glass bubble, similar to the orb look, over the weather. Its hard to explain what I picture in my head.
    I don't mind sharing the glory! But, I think I know what u have in that head of yours - I'll play around with something..
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-15 at 08:38 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

LanMan66 (2010-09-15)

yea, blame it on the rain and floppy_joe - actually, only gonna separate the two for the weather mod...
    Cool. Anything that makes configuration easier for the end users is a good thing. You already have to deal with enough people who can't read instructions as it is.

Nope. Followed the instructions to the tee. I've deleted the cache plenty of times before so there must be some issue with my phone. I'll try reinstalling ifile.

There's a '6 color status bar batt' theme on cydia that'll give you the blue batt. Works fine on my iP4
    Last edited by JPSalerno; 2010-09-15 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Yes...its already been posted but the Cydia app is called Rename II, it has some bugs but works just fine. Will not remove Camera and Photos labels.

Good Luck
    What repo is it on? I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by HImni View Post
    http://cy.sosiphone.com/

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LanMan66 For This Useful Post:

HImni (2010-09-15), [email protected] (2010-09-15)

I have a question regarding the weather/date issue. I would like to make the city font appear exactly as the date appears (ie size and all caps) and the temp the same as the time. And how might I adjust the leading so they the tops and bottoms of both sides are at straight lines to one another? Please advise at your earliest convenience. It isn't an emergency and you are often so very accommodating to many that I find rude. God bless you. You are definitely a gentleman and your customer service is supreme! Thank you for making my iPhone awesome.

I searched this but didn't really find the answer. In this theme the stock weather app is made transparent, my question is how do I make a different weather app transparent so that I can use that pp instead.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davidcarswell View Post
    I have a question regarding the weather/date issue. I would like to make the city font appear exactly as the date appears (ie size and all caps) and the temp the same as the time. And how might I adjust the leading so they the tops and bottoms of both sides are at straight lines to one another? Please advise at your earliest convenience. It isn't an emergency and you are often so very accommodating to many that I find rude. God bless you. You are definitely a gentleman and your customer service is supreme! Thank you for making my iPhone awesome.
    Your question is addressed in the "How To" section of this thread. Please go to the first post and look for link at the bottom of post 1.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlBuc View Post
    I searched this but didn't really find the answer. In this theme the stock weather app is made transparent, my question is how do I make a different weather app transparent so that I can use that pp instead.
    Various users have already discussed and posted how to do this. We will be making a post in the "How To" section mentioned above. Please keep looking there for future updates.

Thank You

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Quote Originally Posted by HImni View Post
    the answer is also in the FAQ section

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Your question is addressed in the "How To" section of this thread. Please go to the first post and look for link at the bottom of post 1.

Various users have already discussed and posted how to do this. We will be making a post in the "How To" section mentioned above. Please keep looking there for future updates.

Thank You
    fyi, it is now called the 'FAQ' section

24. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

[email protected] (2010-09-15)

well, where have u been???!?!?! good to see u cory
    I've been spending most of my time on head-fi.org as of late. I've still been checking cydia everyday though...I don't know why I missed it. I just happened to come to mmi last night and hit the "all new posts" button and saw this thread. I couldn't believe it when I saw the 8-26 release date! I couldn't get on cydia fast enough!! I do hope you bring the classic dock back sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    I've been spending most of my time on head-fi.org as of late. I've still been checking cydia everyday though...I don't know why I missed it. I just happened to come to mmi last night and hit the "all new posts" button and saw this thread. I couldn't believe it when I saw the 8-26 release date! I couldn't get on cydia fast enough!! I do hope you bring the classic dock back sir.
    well, it's always good to see a familiar avatar - I will more than likely give in and add it as a user option...there were just too many requests for custom dock icons and I just couldn't keep up...

Page 39 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast