Page 32 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

The weather add on looks fantastic tv

2. The Following User Says Thank You to localboy For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-11)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I've not been successful integrating MyProfiles or SwitcherPlus into bundles. I've double checked the CFBundle database, as well as the xx.app for the names of the icons as well as the Info.plist(s).

Sort of stumped. changed around the i's for I's and vice versa. cleaned cache, rebooted, tried the springboard on/off thingie, all the others have worked, so maybe at least on SwitcherPlus, which I got from the database, as the actual Info.plist was encrypted, is not the correct bundle name. On MyProfiles, it's written out plain as day (zip file attached).

richard
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rebraun For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teohenwhy View Post
    How did you change your fonts?
    I actually changed the system fonts.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:

teohenwhy (2010-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    I actually changed the system fonts.
    Yes i know that . I am asking " how " did you change the system fonts?

Do we have an eta on the new weather?

Btw alot of people are going to want to bogart that weather to use on other themes so definately keep it an in theme only option.

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    could someone please make me a light color wallpaper i can use as the smsbackground thanks in advance
    If I get time later I'm gonna try to make some different ones. I want some Of the wallpaper1 type with color in the middle section. Also have an idea for folder background. If course I am limited without the masters psd
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-09-11 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

could someone please make me a light color wallpaper i can use as the smsbackground thanks in advance
    Hey bud, a background is just an image like wallpaper and that image can be found in the SMS bundle. Using GIMP, photoshop or other graphics editor, you can create your own background image.

Its difficult to know exactly what it is you are looking for so what I recommend is using a program like iFunBox.exe you can dig down into the bundles and actually see images unlike WinSCP.

Find the image and drag a copy to your desktop. Open the image in graphics image editor and using the tools, determine the image dimensions. Then get the image you want and create your own, drop it in to the bundles folder after you rename the original so you dont lose it and bingo, you have a lighter background that you created.

If you cant do that, then find an image that is suitable and has a high resolution and pixel size, post it and Toy or myself will create your custom background. I think you can do it yourself and it will be fun trying. GIMP is free so give it a try.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Do we have an eta on the new weather?

Btw alot of people are going to want to bogart that weather to use on other themes so definately keep it an in theme only option.

If I get time later I'm gonna try to make some different ones. I want some Of the wallpaper1 type with color in the middle section. Also have an idea for folder background. If course I am limited without the masters psd
    Send Toy a PM...After all you have contributed to this theme, I am sure that he will support your request.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-11 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

can7 (2010-09-11)

try this it is same as the grey wallpaper
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -smsbackground.png  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

can7 (2010-09-11)

Banned
    Thanks

I was supposed to up some wallpapers a few days ago.
    Well, here they are. They're just a couple I use from time to time.
    I want to mention I did get these from other themes as well as various websites.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pirate.png   -shell-volkov.png   -wall11.png   -wallpaper.png   -wallpaper2.png   -wallpaper-2x.png   -wallpaperfloppymodclass.png   -wallpaperzcopy2.png  

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheTattooKid For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (2010-09-11), floppy_joe (2010-09-11), SPPassion (2010-09-11), [email protected] (2010-09-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    I was supposed to up some wallpapers a few days ago.
    Well, here they are. They're just a couple I use from time to time.
    I want to mention I did get these from other themes as well as various websites.
    Hey kiddo...images look super!!! However, they are unusable for wallpapers as they are various sizes that no one can download and utilize.

Again, not trying to be obnoxious or anything, but please post usable full size HD quality images if you want to contribute to the theme.

Thank You

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hey kiddo...images look super!!! However, they are unusable for wallpapers as they are various sizes that no one can download and utilize.

Again, not trying to be obnoxious or anything, but please post usable full size HD quality images if you want to contribute to the theme.

Thank You
    Obnoxious? Nah. Just being straight forward. Itz cool. Don't sweat it.
    I use those as my walls and they work for me. I got some of em from other HD themes.
    You should try a couple.
    What i would like though is a couple of suggestions as to where i can obtain "full size HD quality" jointz. As well as sources for icons.
    You know what? Send me a pm when you get a chance and we'll discuss it in that venue.

Van, whut up cholo?
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-09-11 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by durdan1 View Post
    For those of you who like the Dallas Cowboys here is a wallpaper you can try if you like

Do you have a .psd file for these? I see potential for making all of my favorite teams.

or can u post the screens w\o the logos/names? really nice

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by egnarts View Post
    Do you have a .psd file for these? I see potential for making all of my favorite teams.
    EEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!! Anyone supporting the Cowboys needs to be banned from this site

NO MORE COWBOYS ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Just kidding on the ban, but I totally despise the Cowgirls and will support any team that slaughters them!!!

The wallpaper artwork and layout is awesome and looks terrific as long as it does not have the crackboys on it

20. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (2010-09-11)

I would <3 you forever if you do decide to put in the dock from G.O.C. Pro!!!
    That was the first and only theme I had ever bought and it was amazing. Now G.O.C. HD is the second theme I have purchased and while I do enjoy it, my absolute favorite part about the G.O.C. themes was the dock. Without it the theme feels incomplete!

I have tried getting it to work myself but to no avail.. Also I would absolutely love the small 5 icons from G.O.C. Pro brought back aswell!

I want to request an icon for iclassic but the cfbundleidentifier info toyvan requested isn't on the website so wat do I do now?

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    try this it is same as the grey wallpaper

thanks joe looks much better now i need to learn how to do this

My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there any possibility to get a 24 hour clock in the widget??would be very greatfull..

And thanks for an truely amazing theme

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaospassageraren For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-11), [email protected] (2010-09-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    Is there any possibility to get a 24 hour clock in the widget??would be very greatfull..

And thanks for an truely amazing theme
    Please look back through the posts...I have posted a step by step set of instruction. I think it is somewhere around page 30 or search using 24 hour...my post should pop.

Good Luck...

G.O.C. HD UPDATE 1.2 is now AVAILABLE!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-11 at 05:09 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Kaospassageraren (2010-09-11)

Banned
    Thanks

For all the update fanactics
    straight laced, thugs and clowns
    i got a secret to share
    check what i found
    not really a secret at all
    but without further ado
    no need to "ROCK" 1.1
    when you can bump 1.2

PS. I'm gonna start asking and answering all questions and making comments by bustin a rap
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-09-11 at 04:59 PM.

Page 32 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast