Page 31 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

would anyone be interested in something like this? similar concept as to what floppy_joe posted earlier, but more of what I had in mind when I was trying to sleep the other night

Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-11 at 01:06 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2010-09-12), Chuck1969 (2010-09-10), le-tap (2010-09-13), LS_80 (2010-09-10), natrev (2010-09-12), [email protected] (2010-09-10)

Thanks

That's actually kinda cool!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    name: SwitcherPlus
    bundle: com.pl.SwitcherPlus
    icon(s): [email protected], Icon.png

thanks.

Well, I don't know what to say i send them as 120x120 and they are saved as 100x100.
    your first request was perfect! I was totally joking - I'm just not use to people actually reading my first post and following instructions as u did

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The joke was on me. You got me. However, I did delete the png file, but tried again a couple of messages forward. The png file that I download is 100x100x24, but the one I put up both times was 120x120x32.

I have also MyProfiles, but looking for the bundle name, as it is too new yet for that CFBundle database, which is very cool, btw.

haha. on me.
    richard

Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    I never received an update from cydia ( which I'm starting to dislike) I'm just gonna Get it from Rock. I'm just having a paypal issue right now
    The reason you didn't receive an update notification is that G.O.C HD isn't really considered an "update" for G.O.C Pro. It's considered a new theme package which requires a separate purchase. Also it's not on Cydia yet, anyway. Only available on Rock so far.

The joke was on me. You got me. However, I did delete the png file, but tried again a couple of messages forward. The png file that I download is 100x100x24, but the one I put up both times was 120x120x32.

I have also MyProfiles, but looking for the bundle name, as it is too new yet for that CFBundle database, which is very cool, btw.

haha. on me.
    richard
    u can find that info and add it to the database by going into your Applications folder and then open in the Infoplist file...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-10 at 08:12 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

rebraun (2010-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    would anyone be interested in something like this? similar concept as to what floppy_joe posted earlier, but more of what I had in mind when I was trying to sleep the other night
    That looks VERY nice. It would be nice to see this added as a separate option if possible where the users could choose between this or the standard weather icons.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    That looks VERY nice. It would be nice to see this added as a separate option if possible where the users could choose between this or the standard weather icons.
    I agree.

Thanks

[QUOTE=toyvan;5449842]would anyone be interested in something like this? similar concept as to what floppy_joe posted earlier, but more of what I had in mind when I was trying to sleep the other night

Yes yes i'm very interested by this widget it's perfect with your theme

I can test for you if you want

Thanks

Default MyProfiles bundle for next update (4.x compatible now)
    u can find that info and add it to the database by going into your Applications folder and then open in the Infoplist file...
    MyProfiles
    bundle: com.intelliborn.myprofiles
    icon: [email protected]

regards
    richard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  

haha. on me.
    richard
    I will add to next update but u can SSH it in now if u like

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    I probably won't be adding to my theme download, but will share it here for anyone to grab

Quote Originally Posted by tigrou85 View Post
    Yes yes i'm very interested by this widget it's perfect with your theme

I can test for you if you want
    Haven't finished it yet, but will post it here for everyone when I'm done
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon.png   -icon-2x.png  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

rebraun (2010-09-10)

MyProfiles
    bundle: com.intelliborn.myprofiles
    icon: [email protected]

regards
    richard
    cool..I just added it to the bundleidentifier database too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-10 at 08:26 PM.

I like this much better...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0657.png  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

[email protected] (2010-09-10)

@ TheWingChunKid..do u wanna take this one cholo or should I??

Unfortunately you're gonna have to wait until there is a jailbreak & unlock available for 4.1

WOW! Have no idea how that happened?!?! unless u tweaked the html code and changed some things that u weren't suppose to - try reinstalling the theme and then try again from scratch

I am "contemplating" bringing back the ever so popular five icon glass dock
    Thanks for the input, TV. Is there a way to remove the time from the date widget and increase day and date font? I'd rather just have one time listed on springboard.

Thanks again!

I like this much better...
    One nice benefit of this layout is that it eliminates the problem of the white line stretching up through the signal bars at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Still messing around with my widget!

Some of this coding is tough!

How did you change your fonts?

Thanks

Hires icons are hard to come by especially by a minimalist with OCDish tendencies. -)

You may have your bundle for Mobile Terminal wrong as I find an almost duplicate entry after an update. According to the CFBundle database it should be com.googlecode.mobileterminal.Terminal

could someone please make me a light color wallpaper i can use as the smsbackground thanks in advance
    Last edited by can7; 2010-09-10 at 10:54 PM.

Just did the latest update and now my weather and date widget are gone from the home screen, what happen

Edit. just fixed it
    Last edited by Geeteedan; 2010-09-10 at 11:09 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Toy...I LOVE the new weather scenery concept...It looks amazing and is definitely different then any weather widget available.

@ Everyone else, sorry I have been absent from the boards. Had finals this week and they are finally done. Summer quarter is fanito and I am on a two week break.

Thanks to all that have been helping and for presenting such terrific ideas, fixes and icons. I think we have a terrific family in here and love being apart of a forum that does not ridicule and degrade questions and comments.

Keep up the great work and please post your screen shots on other forums so that the whole world can see the most beautiful and best theme ever!!!

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-09-11), toyvan (2010-09-11)

Page 31 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast