Page 29 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Can someone crop the white background from these images, I want to make some alternate icons.
    Try these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -4f96a92f.png   -b6a6e04d.png   -photo-1.png   -photo-5.png  
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (2010-09-09), toyvan (2010-09-09)

Quote Originally Posted by Geekbro View Post
    Ok ok it took me longer than 5 minutes but I finally got it fixed. It is one file now and it still works with native wallpaper.

File is to big to upload it is 6.66mb. I uploaded the widget.html and info.plist and you can combine the Bundles and Private.
    U da man! Thanks, I will test this out shortly

Quote Originally Posted by ke11111y View Post
    Help!!
    I have just updated and now my weather and date thing has buggered off! It is selected in winterboard and is above GOC HD, nothing else is selected and its not there. I have uninstalled it, deleted the cache and reinstalled it, turned it off/on changed themes to see if that gave it a kick up the arse but no..I have no weather, please help )
    deleting cache does not affect the widgets...what exactly has buggered off? the icons or the widgets?

Quote Originally Posted by tigrou85 View Post
    Hello a little question please on this theme (sorry for my english i'm french).
    I would like know if the weather widget is in french for the meteo description or no ?? Ans is there a solution for having this in french if a buy the theme ?
    if your device is set in French everything will remain in French. For the widgets please read the post above with helpful insights...

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    Great theme TV was really hoping you would port this to iP4.
    Has anyone managed to skin snes4iphone icon??
    I named the folder com.zodttd.snes4iphone and made an icon.png and also tried [email protected] but it still wont change the icon.
    Any ideas?

EDIT - Also can web pages that have been bookmarked to the home screen be skinned?

EDIT 2 - Here is the icon I wanted to use anyway.
    Try these.
    web bookmarks automatically skin - did u try a reboot after u added the com.zodttd.snes4iphone folder to 'Bundles'?
    btw, u related to showstopper1969 or is that one of your "other" personalities?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    How
    Ya
    Me :
    Now
    now that is a perfect illustration on how to successfully use emoticons to communicate your inner most feelings!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-09 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I'm the older twin! =)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post

These are exactly what icons are supposed to look like. Good stuff right there.

Great theme TV was really hoping you would port this to iP4.
    Has anyone managed to skin snes4iphone icon??
    I named the folder com.zodttd.snes4iphone and made an icon.png and also tried [email protected] but it still wont change the icon.
    Any ideas?

EDIT - Also can web pages that have been bookmarked to the home screen be skinned?

EDIT 2 - Here is the icon I wanted to use anyway.

Just did some research and it needs to be named icon.png..make sure u reboot after
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-09 at 07:16 PM.

Hi the whole weather and date widget, I had it all set up beautifully and then updated the goc hd from rock then where the city, sun, date etc should be was blank. I checked wb and tried unticking weather/date widget the ticking it again and no change. I reinstalled goc hd, I uninstalled it and then I re-downloaded it (thats where I deleted cache first incase the download was dodgy) i have tried everything I can think of but have no weather and date widget anymore

Hi the whole weather and date widget, I had it all set up beautifully and then updated the goc hd from rock then where the city, sun, date etc should be was blank. I checked wb and tried unticking weather/date widget the ticking it again and no change. I reinstalled goc hd, I uninstalled it and then I re-downloaded it (thats where I deleted cache first incase the download was dodgy) i have tried everything I can think of but have no weather and date widget anymore

open winterboard and take a screenshot so I can see how u have my theme prioritized..double check my first post to make sure u have all the theme folders setup in the correct order in winterboard.

Banned
    Thanks

I was having the same issue. Follow the guide on Page 1 and set it up the way you see it there (not to say you haven't already).
    What I had to do was respring a few times. What also helped me was to make sure I didn't have a bunch of stuff at the top of the list that could actually be placed on the list after G.O.C. HD

Just check that all that is done correctly. Also try to reboot (turn phone off/on). Just keep trying. That's what i did and it worked for me.

One other thing occurs to me. Check the Weather Widget and the Calendar Widget but not those two in conjunction with the other Weather+Calendar widget. It's either or. But not all three.

edit: as i was typing my reply Toyvan had already answered.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-09-09 at 07:41 PM.

Hi, I am trying to get an orbed icon for Caller Id Faker. I have created an icon. Made a folder named com.bsdtelecom.ispoof. Put the icon I made inside that folder. Renamed the icon to icon.png. SSH'ed into my phone and placed that folder into /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles. Rebooted my phone but the icon still hasnt orbed. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by teohenwhy View Post
    Hi, I am trying to get an orbed icon for Caller Id Faker. I have created an icon. Made a folder named com.bsdtelecom.ispoof. Put the icon I made inside that folder. Renamed the icon to icon.png. SSH'ed into my phone and placed that folder into /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles. Rebooted my phone but the icon still hasnt orbed. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
    it appears u have done everything right..u might want to double check the CallerID application folder to see if there are any other images besides icon.png...sometimes they add new ones after updates, i.e. the 'i' might be 'I' or icon-72.png and [email protected] etc. You might have to add all of them. Just SSH and go to the root level and then go into the 'Applications' folder and then find the Caller ID folder...report back!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper1969 View Post
    i'm the older twin! =)
    haha!

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

Just did some research and it needs to be named icon.png..make sure u reboot after
    Yep, resprung, rebooted and cleared icon cache. Just wont change.
    Do they have to all go in the bundles folder? Will it not work just by sticking it in an images folder and then name the image snes4iphone ?
    Last edited by showstopper; 2010-09-09 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

open winterboard and take a screenshot so I can see how u have my theme prioritized..double check my first post to make sure u have all the theme folders setup in the correct order in winterboard.
    I only have these 2 checked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -018.png  

Yep, resprung, rebooted and cleared icon cache. Just wont change.
    Do they have to all go in the bundles folder? Will it not work just by sticking it in an images folder and then name the image snes4iphone ?
    yes, the com.zodttd.snes4iphone folder needs to go into the 'Bundles' directory...you can always just drop the icon.png u made into the main snes application folder and it will overwrite the default one.

I only have these 2 checked.
    do u have the latest update 1.1-1? I eliminated the weather+date folder and replaced it with 2 separate folders, one for weather and one for date..also, u need to select one of the wallpaper options in order for the widgets to show...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-09 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thats it, thank you, I just had the home screen plain black. It has worked now I have put one of your wallpapers on. Is there anyway I can have it just plain black again?

it appears u have done everything right..u might want to double check the CallerID application folder to see if there are any other images besides icon.png...sometimes they add new ones after updates, i.e. the 'i' might be 'I' or icon-72.png and [email protected] etc. You might have to add all of them. Just SSH and go to the root level and then go into the 'Applications' folder and then find the Caller ID folder...report back!
    It worked! Looks like I needed to change " icon.png " to " Icon.png ". THANKS. Btw how would one got about finding or making a high res icon for such an app?

Thanks

yes, the com.zodttd.snes4iphone folder needs to go into the 'Bundles' directory...you can always just drop the icon.png u made into the main snes application folder and it will overwrite the default one.
    Yeah thats what i ended up doing in the end.
    The bookmark worked in the end by deleting and then re-adding.

Thats it, thank you, I just had the home screen plain black. It has worked now I have put one of your wallpapers on. Is there anyway I can have it just plain black again?
    find a 649x690 black wallpaper and then follow the instructions on my first post - I will be releasing an update later today to make this easier(courtesy of geekbro)

Quote Originally Posted by teohenwhy View Post
    It worked! Looks like I needed to change " icon.png " to " Icon.png ". THANKS. Btw how would one got about finding or making a high res icon for such an app?
    search google images or check the 'hi-res cydia icons add or grab' thread here on mmi...if u can't find one then u can use any hi-res image that u feel is a good representation of that app! everyone thinks they have to use the default icon, but there are no rules for being creative

I have an iPhone 4 and goc pro. Is there an update to hd?

i always post ideas whether i like them or not

21. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    I have an iPhone 4 and goc pro. Is there an update to hd?
    if u have an iPhone 4 why don't u have G.O.C. HD?

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    i always post ideas whether i like them or not
    Nice!! I was just thinking about trying this last night when I was falling asleep - what is causing the redish color along the white border?

Page 29 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast