Page 26 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Good stuff! Though I was clever but thus is brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekbro View Post
    You have done a wonderful job with this theme. You already fixed a couple of issues I found. I found a easy way to use your own wallpaper and lockscreen. I created a Wallpaper.html file in each User Wallpaper.theme and User Lock Background.theme.

I inserted the lines below, you just pick the wallpaper or lock screen you like through settings and respring. (Replace HomeBackground.jpg with LockBackground.jpg when doing LockScreen.)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>
    <html><head>
    <base href="Private/"/>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/>

<style>
    body {
    background-color: none;
    opacity: 0;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 20px 0 0 0;
    height: 960px;
    width: 640px;
    background-size: 320px 480px;
    background-repeat:no-repeat;
    background-image:url("/private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackground.jpg");
    }
    </style>

</body></html>

2. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

Geekbro (2010-09-09)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveNSueM View Post
    Question...is it possible to make the badge for the calendar icon only transparent? I have the theme setup where my calendar icon is under the widget and if I do not have any pending appointment requests it looks perfect. As soon as I receive requests the badge appears - does not look too hatelful but would be nice to make just that badge disappear.

I know I could just accept the appointment requests but that would be too easy!

Thanks in advance.
    There is only one way to do this and that would be to remove the badge completely. The problem is that all apps you the same image so they all get the image from the same source file. If you change it for one app, you change it for all.

I have changed the UISBBadge button before to get different color and one image affects them all, Sorry I dont have a better answer for you.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

DaveNSueM (2010-09-09)

Sweet can we get that wallpaper tweak in the next update?
    I haunt a clue how to do it

You have done a wonderful job with this theme. You already fixed a couple of issues I found. I found a easy way to use your own wallpaper and lockscreen. I created a Wallpaper.html file in each User Wallpaper.theme and User Lock Background.theme.

I inserted the lines below, you just pick the wallpaper or lock screen you like through settings and respring. (Replace HomeBackground.jpg with LockBackground.jpg when doing LockScreen.)
    Just curious...wouldn't it be HomeBackground.png and LockBackground.png???

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    There is only one way to do this and that would be to remove the badge completely. The problem is that all apps you the same image so they all get the image from the same source file. If you change it for one app, you change it for all.

I have changed the UISBBadge button before to get different color and one image affects them all, Sorry I dont have a better answer for you.
    No problem! Thanks for the information and your quick reply; appreciate that.

Ok guys thanks to geekbro. I just tested this. I out his wallpaper.html in the goc hd.theme, deselected the wall option in wb. Respring and bam It shows the wallowed I have chosen via setting and the date and weather widgets work. Now all you need to do is add all you wallpapers to either the wallpaper library or your cameraphone.

Geek, is it ok if I share this with others?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Thanks

But of course! This has quickly become the best theme available.

There are no .png files in that folder, Apple has re-imaged the files that are displayed as wallpaper in this folder as a .jpg. So if your picture is not the right dimension it still fits. Theoretically you should always have the perfect file out of this folder.
    Last edited by Geekbro; 2010-09-09 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Geekbro For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (2010-09-09)

I feel dumb for not thinking of this.
    Now to add custom walls to the library don't u have to name them things like 29.png and also do a 29thumbnail.png or something?
    I would rather not litter my camera roll with wallpapers
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-09-09 at 02:19 AM.

Hi Toyvan, can you help me about my iphone, i update your thems this morning then after that my phone and start in safe mode, when i restart it again, it was freezing. Tahanks alot

Thanks geekbro it worked great for me

can you help me how to restore iphone 4 in factory settings 4.0.1 thanks again

Thanks

On your computer inside your Pictures folder create a new folder labeled Wallpapers and then sync your iPhone. Your iPhone will have a new folder labeled Wallpapers and you will keep Camera Roll clean. Also a great way to categorize your photos on your phone by creating a different folder for the type of pictures it is. Your iPhone will create a category for each folder you have on your computer in your iTunes Picture sync folder.
    Last edited by Geekbro; 2010-09-09 at 03:05 AM.

guess ill have to fire up itunes and sync then. been mos, i never use it

Quote Originally Posted by localboy View Post
    20 euro for goc HD
    That should include telephone support from TV and Tristan hsha
    FaceTime support ONLY!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    Van, I got this one Cholo!

Yo! This is da G.O.C. HD thread kid. Beat it with questions that make perfect sense.

YEAH! WHAT HE SAID!!!

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    I feel dumb for not thinking of this.
    Now to add custom walls to the library don't u have to name them things like 29.png and also do a 29thumbnail.png or something?
    I would rather not litter my camera roll with wallpapers
    I was reading in one of "other" themer's threads on how they successfully added wallpapers this way, but details on how this was accomplished, or if it's possible to do this within the theme itself, were not provided...

Quote Originally Posted by betong88888 View Post
    can you help me how to restore iphone 4 in factory settings 4.0.1 thanks again

rule #1...NEVER UPDATE FIRMWARE UNLESS THERE IS A GREEN LIGHT! unfortunately you're stuck until a new JB method comes out
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-09 at 03:46 AM.

Thanks

Default Multitask Window
    Your signature in the multitask window is off set a little. Provided screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0008.png  

Your signature in the multitask window is off set a little. Provided screenshot.
    Yea, unfortunately the [email protected] used for the Folders wall is the same one used for the multi-task wall and it get's cropped off...So, I made an executive decision that I'd rather it be aligned properly in folders - Maybe I could move it to the bottom then it just wouldn't show at all in the multi-task..??

mine is jb in 4.0.1. i just wnt to restore it coz its freezing, i cnt use it, so theres a way to restore it to 4.0.1

Thanks

That could work, the first time I saw it I thought it was a glitch in the system. You have done extraordinary work, not trying to nit pick but that might give it a cleaner look. When you are in folder edit mode you can not even see it, if you brought it down a fraction might fix both areas.
    Last edited by Geekbro; 2010-09-09 at 04:28 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

better have shsh files stored on cydia or your computer or you'll be restored to 4.02. No getting around that. Actually, now you'll be restored courtesy of Apple to 4.1, and we will say adios to you for either upgrade.
    Last edited by rebraun; 2010-09-09 at 04:34 AM.

Thanks

Do a Google for Tiny Umbrella and 4.0.2 downgrade to find your answer. Please read thoroughly before you do anything.

Page 26 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast