Page 24 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's screenshot with labels
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Brilliant that worked for me too
    White icon labels must already be in winterboard
    Thanks Whtnite

Hello!
    Please for Iphone 3G (3.12) Fantasic Theme!!!!
    I have GOC Pro is a great Theme.

I wish I knew how to change the colors on the icon (not the doc) Thanks in advance!. I know it s called UndockedIconLabelStyle but it does not exist in your info.plist can tell you the walking track would be cool! thank you for your wonderful theme !!!!

When you activate this GOCHD weather we removed the name of the app called dock and how to change that because I want to keep the app but name!!
    I've found desolate lol
    Last edited by le-tap; 2010-09-08 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

it's possible that when activate this theme with winterboard...my wi-fi don't work? if i remove it work.
    any suggestion??

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by localboy View Post
    Brilliant that worked for me too
    White icon labels must already be in winterboard
    Thanks Whtnite

You can also get "my strings" from cydia and change colors of text. Whatever you have on top will dominate
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

EVERYONE! I just submitted an update to Rock that will fix the docked and undocked icon labels from becoming transparent..It should be available soon! I didn't know about this because I always have my icon labels off. I am doing my best to address all bugs quickly. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Once all the little bugs are smashed I will release all updates in the form of a 'G.O.C. HD_Updates' folder. This way all your custom changes to the weather & date widgets won't be affected each time new updates are available...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

DaveNSueM (2010-09-09), Kaospassageraren (2010-09-11)

Default Wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    Someone asked me for a wallpaper i have. I'll post it up when i get home tonight.
    Hey,

yes i was the person who asked for the wallpapers! Can you send me the two wallpapers??

THX

Quote Originally Posted by LS_80 View Post
    Hey,

yes i was the person who asked for the wallpapers! Can you send me the two wallpapers??

THX
    I'd like to have 'em too, please.

Quote Originally Posted by rapidtommo View Post
    Thanks for the info, should be fixed in the update I just submitted along with labels...

Anybody have any solutions for this? I'll probably keep quoting myself every 10 pages or so until....
    this is a G.O.C. HD support thread not a Cydia/Gridlock support thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by betong88888 View Post
    Hi toyvan, can you update my weather picture there are times he doesnt know what type of weather we have, look at the picture, thanks a lot
    how can I update your weather if yahoo doesn't even know what weather you have??!! and the weather is a 'she' not a 'he'...haha

Quote Originally Posted by onair-mac View Post
    Hello!
    Please for Iphone 3G (3.12) Fantasic Theme!!!!
    I have GOC Pro is a great Theme.
    Glad u like the theme, but you're gonna have to upgrade your device to enjoy G.O.C. HD! C'mon, we know u can do it!!

Quote Originally Posted by princicci View Post
    it's possible that when activate this theme with winterboard...my wi-fi don't work? if i remove it work.
    any suggestion??

doesn't sound like a theme related issue..maybe try resetting your network settings..

Quote Originally Posted by le-tap View Post
    Hi TROVAN if it please you try not to change the html for next update I'm french and require changing every day and three months in 3days time require all change
    trying to work out these initial "glitches" and then won't overwrite the HTML code every time..btw, it's ToyVan
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-08 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LS_80 View Post
    Hey,

THX
    No Problem.

Quote Originally Posted by omslaw View Post
    I'd like to have 'em too, please.
    No Problem.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    this is a G.O.C. HD support thread not a Cydia/Gridlock support thread!!
    Hey TroVan ()

It's a community effort true? Ah, never mind. I'll follow your lead, and let those that come after me know, if there's any mention of apps, loading screens, docks, wallpaper, etc., they will be tossed by the wayside!!!
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-09-08 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey TroVan ()

It's a community effort true? Ah, never mind. I'll follow your lead, and let those that come after me know, if there's any mention of apps, loading screens, docks, wallpaper, etc., they will be tossed by the wayside!!! :

apparently I need to work harder on translating my sarcasm via the available emoticons....<<never used that one before! haha!

sincerely, TroVan

? showing on weather images

FYI, I did not write the code for the weather widget, I just made it work with the theme and wallpapers. I did not supply the weather images. That is all done by smarter people then me.

In the html for the weather, which should now be Widget.html. There is a section that lists all the icon images and the weather descriptions.

Example only:
    if icon says "cloudy2" on the same line it shows the description as say for example "partly cloudy"

then verify that there is an icon in the /icon folder actually named cloudy2, or exactly as it is written in the code. Check for typos in the names of the icons in the code as well, ie Cloudy vs cloudy

sorry doing this without access to the phone to do a cut and paste to show what it looks like

15. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-08)

I LOVE this theme. I had the G.O.C. Pro and had issues with the little circles in the weather that made me crazed. This theme is gorgeous but the weather (no dots or drops thank God?) but it says it's pouring cats and dogs and well the sun is just shining as bright as well the sun shines. Since I've only had it running a day I'm hoping this changes. Yahoo doesn't say it's raining. SF does show as the city. I know you've a lot on your plate. It's no rush but everyone admiring the theme has been pointing out the inaccuracy. Take your time. Perhaps it's a simple fix or the weather data is FUBAR. Thanks man. Keep up the good work.
    -David

17. The Following User Says Thank You to davidcarswell For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-08)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

apparently I need to work harder on translating my sarcasm via the available emoticons....<<never used that one before! haha!

sincerely, TroVan
    Nice. It's all in fun cholo.

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    ? showing on weather images

FYI, I did not write the code for the weather widget, I just made it work with the theme and wallpapers. I did not supply the weather images. That is all done by smarter people then me.

In the html for the weather, which should now be Widget.html. There is a section that lists all the icon images and the weather descriptions.

Example only:
    if icon says "cloudy2" on the same line it shows the description as say for example "partly cloudy"

then verify that there is an icon in the /icon folder actually named cloudy2, or exactly as it is written in the code. Check for typos in the names of the icons in the code as well, ie Cloudy vs cloudy

sorry doing this without access to the phone to do a cut and paste to show what it looks like
    Confirmed. All descriptions in the code have a matching icon with correct spelling etc. - there is a 'dunno' in there, so maybe it just dunno the weather sometimes?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by davidcarswell View Post
    I LOVE this theme. I had the G.O.C. Pro and had issues with the little circles in the weather that made me crazed. This theme is gorgeous but the weather (no dots or drops thank God?) but it says it's pouring cats and dogs and well the sun is just shining as bright as well the sun shines. Since I've only had it running a day I'm hoping this changes. Yahoo doesn't say it's raining. SF does show as the city. I know you've a lot on your plate. It's no rush but everyone admiring the theme has been pointing out the inaccuracy. Take your time. Perhaps it's a simple fix or the weather data is FUBAR. Thanks man. Keep up the good work.
    -David
    did u use your zip code or USCA0987? I just checked yahoo weather online and it say's it is 63 with showers there - my widget is so good it knows the weather before mother nature! haha

Thanks

can someone fix my calender please.its look funny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -001.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    can someone fix my calender please.its look funny.
    unzip attached file, SSH into your device and copy it into the 'G.O.C. HD_Date.theme' folder...
    Attached Files Attached Files

22. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Simon76 (2010-09-08)

Thanks

thanks tv

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    thanks tv
    you're welcome..but did it fix your problem??

Page 24 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast