Page 22 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Can all the known bugs and fixed be put on one page guys?
    it's a bit annoying trawling through 30 odd pages looking for a fix.

Might be easier for you guys too
    The same questions won't pop up every 5 mins

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    No Cydia orb update: The last thing I've done is remove the "Folders" folder you had me put in there earlier. I then removed the com.saurik.Cydia folder from my iphone completely. I named a new folder in the Bundles folder called com.saurik.Cydia, just like I had been doing for several other icons, namely Backgrounder, iWipeCache, and Mobile Terminal. In my newly created com.saurik.Cydia folder I put in one file, [email protected], foregoing for the time being the 2 default loading files. I cleared the iconcache, rebooted, and still have an unorbed Cydia icon. When I press the icon, naturally the program loads without seeing the loading picture, as one would expect, because I didn't put them in the folder yet.

This is very perplexing.

regards
    Richard
    Can you please try something for me? I know thus us not an ideal fix but just want you to try.
    Create a totally separate theme, call it cydia.theme and the Bundles/com.saurik.Cydia with the [email protected] and [email protected]
    Basically just copy that section from the goc theme to it own mini theme
    Then select it at the top of wb

Does it work?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

3. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-07)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@floppy joe. I will do that. I just cant't do it now, but will do it early evening.

richard

Quote Originally Posted by magtraxxx View Post
    So. Tried as written some posts before.
    Took the Downloadfile that was made for the other Weather app and renamed it with the Bundleidentifier to "de.meteogroup.WeatherPro".
    Copied it into the bundles folder , cleared the Icon Chache and rebooted. Nothing happened

Still no transparent icon for WeatherPro.

Where was my mistake?
    no mistake..this is not possible, or atleast I don't have a solution for it right now - I addressed this same issue a few pages back

@floppy joe. I will do that. I just cant't do it now, but will do it early evening.

richard
    I was going to suggest something but floppy_joe beat me to it..and it was something he explained to me earlier that might be a temporary fix - please report back when u have a chance to test it out

Quote Originally Posted by localboy View Post
    Can all the known bugs and fixed be put on one page guys?
    it's a bit annoying trawling through 30 odd pages looking for a fix.

Might be easier for you guys too
    The same questions won't pop up every 5 mins
    that would mean I would have to sift through 30+ pages - I'll try and put something together on my first post..
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-07 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey guys,
    Sorry if I'm doing this wrong TV. I'm sorta new to making icons and wanted to help out. These will have to be renamed. Didn't have time to do them yet. Also for the Cydia orb.. it has to be named icon.png.

Auto3G
    iRealSMS
    My3G
    ToneFX
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -auto3gicon-2x.png   -irealsmsicon-2x.png   -my3gicon-2x.png   -tonefx.png  

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pro_b For This Useful Post:

DaveNSueM (2010-09-08), toyvan (2010-09-08)

hey floppy_joe do u know of any reports from other theme threads u frequent that are having similar issues?

Thanks

jaan request

Insomnia
    com.imalc.insomnia
    [email protected]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-08)

Thanks

Default cydia.theme
    I created the mini theme at Themes/cydia.theme/Bundles/com.saurik.Cydia and dropped [email protected] and [email protected] in my newly created theme, and moved it to the top in winterboard. I additionally cleaned out the iconcache and rebooted <twice>.

Cydia continues to be unorbed.

regards,
    richard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cydia.png   -winterboard.png  

I have had both pngs included in the com.saurik.Cydia folder since launch day...

can u add an icon.png in there as well? just copy [email protected] rename and paste back in..
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-08 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Adding an icon.png (copy of [email protected] solves the problem.

This was added to my newly made mini theme cydia.theme. I'm going to remove this temporary theme and place an icon.png in the original bundle folder.

My original downloaded version from Rock did not include icon.png. As others have not had this problem, I remain puzzled but content.

I'll report if I have any further difficulties when I delete the mini theme and add the file to the proper bundle folder.

regards
    richard

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rebraun For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-08)

Adding an icon.png (copy of [email protected] solves the problem.

This was added to my newly made mini theme cydia.theme. I'm going to remove this temporary theme and place an icon.png in the original bundle folder.

My original downloaded version from Rock did not include icon.png. As others have not had this problem, I remain puzzled but content.

I'll report if I have any further difficulties when I delete the mini theme and add the file to the proper bundle folder.

regards
    richard
    finally some headway! I just checked my deb file and it has always had icon.png and [email protected] in the cydia folder

Thanks

Hey ToyVan...what size do you use for your round lasso? I'm using 93px at the moment to make the icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Hey ToyVan...what size do you use for your round lasso? I'm using 93px at the moment to make the icons.
    97px - with a 2px feather..

19. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (2010-09-08)

Thanks

Deleted the mini theme cydia.theme and placed an icon.png in the cydia bundle.

I guess it will forever remain a mystery. Anything can happen of course, but I never touched that folder. I use iPhoneBrowser to make changes. You have to confirm 3 times when you delete a file. My next step would have involved an uninstall and reinstall of GOC HD and first thing I'd do is check the cydia bundle folder :=)

I could swear I've seen other screen shots from other customers showing the same square icon for Cydia.

regards,
    richard

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveNSueM For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-08)

Thanks

Ahh, so I was not crazy with the delete button re Cydia.... :-)

Hey TV. The version I downloaded from Rock only had one icon for Cydia. Not sure what happened. I need to get the update anyway.

RECAP: For those having problems with the Cydia icon not orbing rename or make a copy of the original cydia orb so that it says icon.png (the i should be lowercase). Next, go into winterboard turn on/off Summerboard so that it respring and you're set. If that doesn't work reboot. If that doesn't work you're SOL... <-jk.
    Last edited by pro_b; 2010-09-08 at 03:14 AM.

Woo hoo worked for me
    I copied and renamed it icon.png

Thanks guys.

Unhappy Sorry :(
    Hello!

I have a problem! I need an icon for iRealSMS 3 and for SwirlyMMS2 but i dont know where 2 find them and how 2 upload them...

Could u please help?

Thx in advance!

Page 22 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast