Page 21 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Banned
    Thanks

Check out my screenie below. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of dock icon shadows. I have no dock icon shadows installed and have placed it above the theme and below. Still no dice....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0497.png  

Default Icon Request
    Hello together,

can somebody make me this icons please with the right name of the folders???

Thank you in advanced
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0104-1-.png  

Default Wallpaper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    Check out my screenie below. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of dock icon shadows. I have no dock icon shadows installed and have placed it above the theme and below. Still no dice....
    Hello,

your wallpaper looks cool! Can you send me this wallpaper???

THX

I don't see any docked icon shadows - I see docked icon reflections...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

definitely have to do a hard reboot each time for me. I've been clearing the iconcache folder as well when i do the reboot, but maybe that is overkill.

regards,
    richard

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LS_80 View Post
    Hello together,

can somebody make me this icons please with the right name of the folders???

Thank you in advanced
    QUOTED FROM POST 1:

ICON REQUESTS(Rock & Cydia ONLY!)
    Rock & Cydia icons DO NOT automatically get themed. I have only added a handful of icons with my initial release and in order for others to be added they have to be requested and then I can add them to future updates. For Rock & Cydia icon requests I will need the 'BundleIdentifier' info found here>> CFBundleIdentifer Database . Please attach HI-RES images of the icons in your post(screenshots of low-res icons will not work) - Make sure to include the name of the apps/icons in your post. Or you can download the attached '[email protected]' below and make them yourself - Please share them back here with the community for all to enjoy!

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi there.
    Awesome Theme so far. Thanks.
    Is there any option to change the Icon for my Weather App "WeatherPro" to transparent instead(or additional) to the original Weather App?

Thanks for Help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    definitely have to do a hard reboot each time for me. I've been clearing the iconcache folder as well when i do the reboot, but maybe that is overkill.

regards,
    richard
    BUT....Did it work??? I did change the instructions a little so please review and post back if it was successful or not.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by magtraxxx View Post
    Hi there.
    Is there any option to change the Icon for my Weather App "WeatherPro" to transparent instead(or additional) to the original Weather App?

Thanks for Help.
    Please read back through about the last 7-10 pages...Toy already posted how to do it for another person and weather app.

That should square you away
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-07 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I don't see any docked icon shadows - I see docked icon reflections...
    I must say what i mean and mean what i say!
    Docked Icon "reflections" is correct!!! Is that part of the theme? Is it "getridable"? I like to make up my own words. hehehehe

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by magtraxxx View Post
    Hi there.

Thanks for Help.
    Please read back through about the last 7-10 pages...Toy already posted how to do it for another person and weather app.

TV: Your theme is always unavailable on cydia for me

I must say what i mean and mean what i say!
    Docked Icon "reflections" is correct!!! Is that part of the theme? Is it "getridable"? I like to make up my own words. : hehehehe
    it's part of the default iPhone UI...I'm sure it is "getridable" however I liked them with my theme so I didn't getridodem!

Quote Originally Posted by cena69 View Post
    TV: Your theme is always unavailable on cydia for me
    it's not available on Cydia yet..pretty sure I made this clear on my first post and a few times in this thread
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-07 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

TheTattooKid (2010-09-07)

Thanks

I had to get the icon.png file from private/var/stash/Applications/Cydia.app, but I created a folder called "Folders", which contained a folder called Cydia.app, which contains icon.png (from the application folder), and the [email protected] files. I then placed "Folders" (without all the quotes of course) into the G.O.C. theme folder and rebooted. I still get the same result. I even cleared out the iconcache file before rebooting.

Just to be clear, once I put the Folders folder into the Theme folder, the directory in essence is Bundles, Folders, UIImages.

I can work around this per @kwickone's fix, but I'll hold off while you troubleshoot at your leisure. I've had no problems setting up bundles for Backgrounder, iWipeCache, and Mobile Terminal.

I may just save and delete the entire GOC cydia bundle completely, reboot, and just enter the info again (including your default files) like I was adding something for myself, like the above....

regards,
    richard

I saw your revised inx and tried that out unsuccessfully. I replied to that around 11:18.

richard
    Last edited by rebraun; 2010-09-07 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    it's part of the default iPhone UI...I'm sure it is "getridable" however I liked them with my theme so I didn't getridodem!
    are you sure you're not BarsOverBeats? I'm sure there's a rap in there somewhere!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I always say, "Adapt Or Die!"

Suddenly, I like it too!!!
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-09-07 at 08:33 PM.

Ok TV

I saw this in your first post.. But Tristan told me that is available in his cydia.. I haven't understand his answer certainly.
    Last edited by cena69; 2010-09-07 at 08:49 PM.

Ok TV

I saw this in your first post.. But Tristan told me that is available in his cydia.. I haven't understand his answer certainly.
    sorry, there seems to be some confusion as to why it is showing in cydia for some people and it is more than likely because they have it installed from Rock. What do u have against installing via Rock?

I haven't got Rock ^^

I haven't got Rock ^^
    it can easily be installed via Cydia..search for 'RockApp' and install it and you'll be good to go

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

So. Tried as written some posts before.
    Took the Downloadfile that was made for the other Weather app and renamed it with the Bundleidentifier to "de.meteogroup.WeatherPro".
    Copied it into the bundles folder , cleared the Icon Chache and rebooted. Nothing happened

Still no transparent icon for WeatherPro.

Where was my mistake?

Thanks

No Cydia orb update: The last thing I've done is remove the "Folders" folder you had me put in there earlier. I then removed the com.saurik.Cydia folder from my iphone completely. I named a new folder in the Bundles folder called com.saurik.Cydia, just like I had been doing for several other icons, namely Backgrounder, iWipeCache, and Mobile Terminal. In my newly created com.saurik.Cydia folder I put in one file, [email protected], foregoing for the time being the 2 default loading files. I cleared the iconcache, rebooted, and still have an unorbed Cydia icon. When I press the icon, naturally the program loads without seeing the loading picture, as one would expect, because I didn't put them in the folder yet.

This is very perplexing.

regards
    Richard

Page 21 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast