Page 18 of 140 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Thanks

A little variation for iWipeCache and Rock.app

Last edited by Chuck1969; 2010-09-06 at 11:57 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-06)

unzip the attached file and then SHH into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD_Weather+Date.theme/Bundles - and copy the entire folder there..respring or reboot is required..your weather channel icon should now be transparent - to get the default weather icon to show back up just delete the [email protected] found inside the com.apple.weather folder in the same directory..
    Attached Files Attached Files

unzip the attached file and then SHH into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD_Weather+Date.theme/Bundles - and copy the entire folder there..respring or reboot is required..your weather channel icon should now be transparent - to get the default weather icon to show back up just delete the [email protected] found inside the com.apple.weather folder in the same directory
    It made the icon transparent but the globe still shows up. I cleared the cache and rebooted but it didnt help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

For those of you who like the Dallas Cowboys here is a wallpaper you can try if you like

Last edited by durdan1; 2010-09-07 at 01:11 AM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to durdan1 For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (2010-09-07), meatholes (2010-09-07), toyvan (2010-09-07)

Quote Originally Posted by k999999999 View Post
    It made the icon transparent but the globe still shows up. I cleared the cache and rebooted but it didnt help.
    Hmmmm....I'm gonna have to do more research on this one. I have a feeling that the images that auto-create the app store icons are the culprit since they're not being overwritten...it may not be possible since all app store icons share the same images that work for auto-create

lol, kind of. i dont really think i like this but just wanted to try it.

will the theme be available on cydia?

Hello toy Van, Can you help me how i can change the signal bars and Carrier logo for iphone 4, is it possible.

Thank you very much,

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    lol, kind of. i dont really think i like this but just wanted to try it.

not a bad idea man...I kind of like it! u change my theme around more than I do!

Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    will the theme be available on cydia?

when they approve it, which could be 3 days or 3 months..one of the many reasons I prefer rock over Cydia..

Quote Originally Posted by betong88888 View Post
    Hello toy Van, Can you help me how i can change the signal bars and Carrier logo for iphone 4, is it possible.

Thank you very much,
    yes, it is possible...will I show u? no! haha - if u search modmyi.com u will be surprised how much u will learn..there are threads about every topic u can think of and some that u never thought would belong on an iPhone modding site - give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    Ha um I'm a dummy Thanks Tristen.

I have procured a lot of high res icons for Cydia apps. Once the PSD is posted should I post zipped bundles here? Or would you prefer that I send them to one of you?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    post them here for all to enjoy! and include the Bundleidentifier folder name and the icon name..i.e. icon.png, [email protected] etc..thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    Any chance for a SDM toggle in orb style? Quite the eyesore

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    sure, I'll add it if u put a thumbnail of my theme in your sig as your current theme
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-07 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hopefully when u released the sb toggles, the mobile cinema toggle has an icon, coz in my 3.1.2 goc pro, there is no icon on it, just the orb,

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whtnite View Post
    Thanks!! richhee I feel like a dummy, it was zoom now to find the gremlin that's lurking and changing things on my phone... never would have thought of that
    Thanks I not only love this theme but u guys are the fastest and best support there is
    no problem glad you fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by betong88888 View Post
    hopefully when u released the sb toggles, the mobile cinema toggle has an icon, coz in my 3.1.2 goc pro, there is no icon on it, just the orb,

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure that once the SBSettings theme is released there will be A LOT of toggles that will need to be added...I usually only add ones that I use and are more popular, so requests will have to be made and fulfilled..just don't do it now because I won't remember

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

TV
    Was trying to use animated wallpaper as springboard, but weather icon and name of city disappear. It be cool if I could use like in GOC Pro. Also I use gif format to not take up to much space.
    Don't allow others to tell you What you Can and What you can't Do. Live that's your only option.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorinthe60s View Post
    TV
    Was trying to use animated wallpaper as springboard, but weather icon and name of city disappear. It be cool if I could use like in GOC Pro. Also I use gif format to not take up to much space.
    I don't use vwallpaper or any other type of animated wallpaper so I'm not surprised it doesn't work - I might look into it in a future update

Hey Budy. Came outside for a bit. Thought I'd come next door and see how your new theme is going. I see Floppy_Joe made his way over.. weather mods going to light up this thread for sure! Anyway, theme looks great. Very clean. Wish you well.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, I'll play with it see if I can figure it out and post if I do.
    Don't allow others to tell you What you Can and What you can't Do. Live that's your only option.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Razorinthe60s For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-07)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Hey Budy. Came outside for a bit. Thought I'd come next door and see how your new theme is going. I see Floppy_Joe made his way over.. weather mods going to light up this thread for sure! Anyway, theme looks great. Very clean. Wish you well.
    Hey Z- thanks for stopping by my spot, and as always your opinion is well respected and appreciated..cheers!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-09-07)

Hi guys great theme

Got it all working great (great guide)

Only prob is cydia won't orb
    Am I missing something?
    I deleted cache and resprung
    And even powered off still no joy

Any help would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    But of course! =)

Respring
    com.bigboss.respring
    icon.png

iWipeCache
    com.hesson.wipecache
    Icon.png

iBlank
    com.microseconds.iBlank
    icon.png

vWallpaper
    com.skrew.vWallpaper
    [email protected]

iSteamy
    com.codegenocide.isteamy
    icon.png

Hi showstopper1969,

the icons you've made are gorgious! Would you please make the icons I posted on page 8 for me plus Mewseek Pro? I'd really appreciate it!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 18 of 140 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast