Page 16 of 140 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Cydia/Rock Icon Requests
    PER POST #1 of this thread, at the very bottom.

When requesting Rock/Cydia Icons, PLEASE post a high REZ image so that we do not have to search for one. The image must be 120x120px or Larger so that we have something to work with. If it is under 114x114...it is unusable and cannot be used to create a High Rez image.

Requesting apps, or providing screen shots of your iPhone does not constitute a request. Only those that provide the correct image and file name (same as in G.O.C. Orb)will be added to the next update.

Custom App Store icons from iTunes will not be created by Toy or myself so that we can focus on other areas of the Themes.

Thank You

UPDATE: The [email protected] Template is now available at the bottom of Post #1
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-06 at 07:28 PM.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

@[email protected]: G.O.C HD isn't available on cydia.. I want to know when it will be available..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coil360 View Post
    Hi,

I use the G.O.C. HD theme and it is really great, but some icons are normal such as "cydia", "mobile terminal", "weather" and "ifile".

how can I convert these icons to the theme?

Thanks.
    Cydia is orbed.

All others either are or will be per my post on the top of page 21.
    Recommend you put all cydia/rock apps in a folder for now until the next update.

Are you referring to the Native Weather App??? If so, the fix is a page or two back. I have posted step by step instructions.

Glad You are happy with the theme so far

Quote Originally Posted by cena69 View Post
    @[email protected]: G.O.C HD isn't available on cydia.. I want to know when it will be available..
    I am sorry...but on my iPhone on Cydia it is showing when I type it in the Search engine. I looked before I responded to your post.
    I typed G. and it showed both PRO and HD.

UPDATE: Probably showing because I already have it installed through Rock. They were submitted to Rock and Cydia at the same time so it is up to Saurik to get it loaded. We have no control. Sorry
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-06 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok.. Thanks for you answer.. I'm in France.. Is this could coming of that?
    Last edited by cena69; 2010-09-06 at 07:07 PM.

Hello! It appears that my assistance is not required here since [email protected], floppy_joe and others are taking care of everyone's concerns! thanks and have a great labor day! hahahaha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

[email protected] (2010-09-06)

cool theme thanks but i have 1 problem
    IMPOTRANT!! When you enable the Weather+Date option in winterboard the stock Weather & Calendar icons become transparent

my weather isnt transparent lol how do i fix this please?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to can7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    IMPOTRANT!! When you enable the Weather+Date option in winterboard the stock Weather & Calendar icons become transparent

Please go back a few pages. I have posted step by step instructions on how to fix it. There will be an update posted soon to fix this bug.

Glad you enjoy the theme

This looks awesome-just purchased. Looking forward to giving it a whirl! Thanks!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveNSueM For This Useful Post:

This issue has been noted and a fix has been posted..please read the previous posts on this - fyi, I just submitted an update to Rock that should hopefully fix this as well...

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    This issue has been noted and a fix has been posted..please read the previous posts on this - fyi, I just submitted an update to Rock that should hopefully fix this as well...
    cool ill try that fix now also when i set the wallpaper on the home screen it doesnt change for me?

cool ill try that fix now also when i set the wallpaper on the home screen it doesnt change for me?
    go to my first post and please read it thoroughly

lol i gotta start reading
    Last edited by can7; 2010-09-06 at 08:50 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to can7 For This Useful Post:

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Incredible theme, instructions cant be more clear. If you follow the instructions step by step you are not going to have any problem...

Here is my style, I prefer my icons with labels, it looks awesome anyways... Thanks

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javiert30 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-06), [email protected] (2010-09-06)

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    Incredible theme, instructions cant be more clear. If you follow the instructions step by step you are not going to have any problem...

Here is my style, I prefer my icons with labels, it looks awesome anyways... Thanks

If only everyone read my first post and followed my instructions, what a wonderful world this would be! Cheers!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

javiert30 (2010-09-06), [email protected] (2010-09-06)

hi Toyvan, i buy your goc hd themes in rock, can u help me why some rock and cydia icons doesnt become goc icons, thanks and good work for a nice clean icon

lol i gotta start reading everything worked a treat loving the theme

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to can7 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-06), [email protected] (2010-09-06)

Quote Originally Posted by betong88888 View Post
    hi Toyvan, i buy your goc hd themes in rock, can u help me why some rock and cydia icons doesnt become goc icons, thanks and good work for a nice clean icon
    because rock & cydia icons do not get automatically orbed..they have to be manually made and added to the theme..please read the bottom of my first post

Default Icon Request
    Hello TV and Tristan,

@ tristan thank you for the instruction my waether icon is fixed now!!!

@ TV here is my icon request for the next update i think they arent so much THX in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0093-1-.png  

26. The Following User Says Thank You to LS_80 For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone claireth's Avatar
    Thanks

hi there..cool theme you made once again!!
    this time i have some problems though..well mostly with icons...Cydia and weather icon dont change in any way..i cleared cache but nothing!!
    i'm using Iphone 4/4.0.1/JB..
    its nothing serius but its annoying to have THE perfect theme and something isnt going good..the matter is that when i'm putting weather+clock,weather icon doesnt go invisible!!
    so,any suggestions?
    thank you in advance
    Ignorance is Bliss

Quote Originally Posted by claireth View Post
    hi there..cool theme you made once again!!
    this time i have some problems though..well mostly with icons...Cydia and weather icon dont change in any way..i cleared cache but nothing!!
    i'm using Iphone 4/4.0.1/JB..
    its nothing serius but its annoying to have THE perfect theme and something isnt going good..the matter is that when i'm putting weather+clock,weather icon doesnt go invisible!!
    so,any suggestions?
    thank you in advance
    please read previous posts - this seems to be an issue only affecting a handful of people..nonetheless it has been discussed - Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by LS_80 View Post
    Hello TV and Tristan,

@ tristan thank you for the instruction my waether icon is fixed now!!!

@ TV here is my icon request for the next update i think they arent so much THX in advance
    iBlank is already included with the theme so I'm not sure why it's not being themed for u - please read my first post for the proper procedure of requesting icons - Screenshots of lo-res icons are not suitable for this theme - You need to attach Hi-res icons. I believe there is a sticky with a growing list of hi-res cydia and rock icons..
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-06 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 16 of 140 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast