Page 137 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Okay, but has anyone else noticed that the FAQ is now on page 36 and not 47? I spent 20 minutes trying to find it. The FAQ link in Toyvan's sig brings you specifically to page 47, not to the post.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I am getting an error while trying to access the iBooks app. Has anyone else had this problem?

ios patch for megaupload is down. Could neone pls post the different link to ios patch for goc hd?

Yea I need the patched files too please.

hey can any one help me how i can change the mail and ipod dock to fit the theme,im on ip4s 5.0.1 thnx

Default installing bundled icons
    hey guys, i just added this Theme for my 4s and everything is looking good. I downloaded the .zip file with the themed icons (mobile mail, mobile SMS, etc.) How do I switch these for the large square icons that are still there? I apologize if this has already been asked 100 times...Im a noob and don't really want to ready 100+ pages of FAQs for this easy answer. I tried switching the files with the same named files ([email protected]) in the application directory using Cyberduck but when i respring the icons are still the old ones. thanks for any help.

Hello everyone, I'm someone who has been jailbreaking since 2009 and I just got back into it since I got an iphone 4s and the jailbreak came out a few days ago
    I bought g.o.c. hd and love it on my iphone 4s but I have a weird problem. First the unlock sounds don't work, this happens for every winterboard theme I have used so far on my iphone 4s. Also the music and mail don't get changed the way it should for the theme. Once again, this happned for all the themes I've tried. I need to know how to fix the music and mail app so it goes along with the theme cause I don't like it not being themed and it being it's boring squared stock look. Also I need to know how I can fix the unlock sounds.

Default same exact problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm someone who has been jailbreaking since 2009 and I just got back into it since I got an iphone 4s and the jailbreak came out a few days ago
    I bought g.o.c. hd and love it on my iphone 4s but I have a weird problem. First the unlock sounds don't work, this happens for every winterboard theme I have used so far on my iphone 4s. Also the music and mail don't get changed the way it should for the theme. Once again, this happned for all the themes I've tried. I need to know how to fix the music and mail app so it goes along with the theme cause I don't like it not being themed and it being it's boring squared stock look. Also I need to know how I can fix the unlock sounds.
    Hey guys, same problem. I even tried to change these manually with cyberduck and I cant get the mail icon (or the video icon, or the sms icon) to change into the new orb themed style. THey are still the same basic icons that come with a new iphone. what gives??? HELP...this is preventing this from being a great theme for me (which I know it could be).

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

Download themeiconmaker, that should make any square icon round, however it doesn't help me out as I dont want the mail and ipod icons round.
    I want them to be small like the safari, phone and message icons, but if you don't want those then themiconmaker will fix it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ncarroll77 View Post
    Hey guys, same problem. I even tried to change these manually with cyberduck and I cant get the mail icon (or the video icon, or the sms icon) to change into the new orb themed style. THey are still the same basic icons that come with a new iphone. what gives??? HELP...this is preventing this from being a great theme for me (which I know it could be).

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!
    I'm having this exact same problem. If I ssh and look in the bundles folders the icons are correct; however, my mail, reminders, videos, and ipod (or music) icons all stayed square. I have tried deleting icon cache etc.....there has to be a fix for this. Any suggestions?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    It took me some time to get it all right. The bundles changed in ios5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327359248.824865.jpg  

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaleRider For This Useful Post:

leileinyc (2012-07-30), ncarroll77 (2012-01-24)

Default pale please help
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRider View Post
    It took me some time to get it all right. The bundles changed in ios5.
    -photo-1-.png

Hey Pale, see what I have? I'm looking for EXACTLY what you have. I can't get some of the bundled icons to look right thought. Please tell me what you did....it's exactly what I'm looking for. Appreciate it.

Hi,

same problem with the theme G.O.C. HD

I managed to fix some icons (Mail, Music, Video and Reminders).

Soluce pour Mail .:

Dans ce dossier :
    /var/stash/Themes.tuNlR5/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilemail

renommez i[email protected] en I[email protected] (avec un i Majuscule)

Soluce pour Music.:

Dans ce dossier :
    /var/stash/Themes.tuNlR5/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.musicsettings

télécharger [email protected]

transférer [email protected] dans ce dossier:
    /var/stash/Themes.tuNlR5/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileipod

Soluce pour video.:

Dans ce dossier :
    /var/stash/Themes.tuNlR5/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.videosettings
    télécharger [email protected]

Dans ce dossier :
    /var/stash/Themes.tuNlR5/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/
    create a folder with the name : com.apple.videos
    transférer [email protected] télécharger plus haut dans ce dossier:
    /var/stash/Themes.tuNlR5/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.videos

Soluce pour Reminders.:

Same principle as for the icon Video
    create a folder com.apple.reminders and put the icon

-photo.png

Default no luck
    I tried all of these suggestions. Not one icon changed. Ideas?

Default I just cracked it!!!!!
    I tried all of these suggestions. Not one icon changed. Ideas?
    OK boys, here it is: Replace all [email protected] files in /Applications (root folder) [Example: "/Applications/MobileMail"] with the bundled Icons in Toyvans faq page (36?). THey have the same name. here is the tweak...you have to change all the first letters ("i") with a capital I ("I") once you replace them with the bundled .png files. So replace the old [email protected] files with the corresponding ones from the FAQ page, then change the lowercase i to and uppercase I. Respring and you're golden. That **** took me 3 days to figure out. WHEW. Post back if it works for you!

Best,
    Nicky C

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Badges
    I was wondering...before I installed this theme my badges would populate when I received a text message until I read it. However, that isn't currently happening. Is there something I need to manipulate in order for that to work again?

Default Fixed and upload

Well I fixed my problems with the mail and ipod

I made a .zip of the bundle files

4shared folder - My 4shared

Put the 2 folders into G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles

Hope that helps

Default Reminder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesep View Post

Well I fixed my problems with the mail and ipod

I made a .zip of the bundle files

4shared folder - My 4shared

Put the 2 folders into G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles

Hope that helps
    Got every one working except the reminder app. anyone have success with that?

Got every one working except the reminder app. anyone have success with that?
    I just used themeiconmaker which auto creates that icon, but after I did that it put the round overlay over my ipod icon.

To fix that I just simply copied the ipod folder in my .zip to the bundles folder again and resprung.

If you don't want to do that, you will have to make a folder in the bundles directory called com.apple.reminders and name the icon you made as [email protected] "i" not "I"
    Last edited by Tesep; 2012-01-24 at 11:25 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    No one has answered my last question yet...I'm hoping I am not asking too many and the previous gets missed. I'm having a "weird" problem. I have placed my items in the order suggested in the FAQs; however, my lockscreen isn't showing up as it does in all the images I'm seeing. I have attached a screenshot of my lock screen. It was my previous screen before the theme was installed. The slider is different, but it also says "slide to unlock" opposed to "swipe in" and showing the GOC lock screen. Am I doing something wrong here?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1252.jpg  

Page 137 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast