Page 133 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Default Need help with G.O.C HD setup..PLEASE
    Hi TV..

After reading the FAQ page, I was able to remove the blue bar by using 'G.O.C. HD_UserWallpaper' however now the Calendar icon is gone or changed to black...
    Any idea why?
    Last edited by reza96; 2011-05-02 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reza96 View Post
    Hi TV..

After reading the FAQ page, I was able to remove the blue bar by using 'G.O.C. HD_UserWallpaper' however now the Calendar icon is gone or changed to black...
    Any idea why?
    Also explained in the FAQ. Please read it again

Sorry in advance if this has been asked.I'm new to modmyi I and even newer to using it on my phone. As far as people who have ads open if you use modmyi app it will leave an ad up. Ok now that I contributed I feel special. Now for the special Ed part. I have read the first 20 pages and the first page a dozen times. All I saw there was about the weather widget which took me only a few min to find the file to change the location. When I first got g.o.c hd my weather and date icons went transparent as they were supposed and with the tapanils I was able to use a picture from my camera roll and it put it in the little box and had a shadow. I was also able to use my own wall paper. The only thing I couldn't do was bosspaper. When I updated my iOS I lost all of the capability and used a different theme I had. After another updated iOS I wasn't able to use that one so I used liveos theme. I learned how to make different icons and change backgrounds on that because of ease of use with minimal files but I felt it slowed down my phone. Now I'm back on my first and favorite theme and after becoming more experienced in changing things I find myself lost. I know it has to be the easiest thing I am missing but I found all the red and grey ect ect wallpaper files but I have no idea where to put them. I'd like to turn it red instead of blue. Also I have tried everything to get my own lockscreen pic onto the tapanils and wallpaper but nothing is working. I have tried selecting g.o.c. User wallpaper and respring after selecting the photo but the background is black. And as for the lock screen all I managed was to get the picture to the tap to unlock theme but not the tapanils. Any help would b great I've gotten tired of reading the thread and also can't figure how to search inside a thread in this app only search for threads.

Ok I figured out the weather and calendar icons that's was easy. But I'm completely missing how to get it to allow me to use my pix and change the color

Last one I swear! Is there anything available to use spring jumps or do I have to create custom icons for it?

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Vicky - I know what you want to accomplish, however I just do not have the time or "know how" to help u - I'm sure someone here much smarter then me might be able to help

iAds are NOT from my theme! You have an app installed that puts ads on your springboard even after it is closed. This happens to me when i use the 'heytell' app. You need to close it completely from the multi-task bar or it will keep running in the background.

open winterboard and de-select the 'G.O.C. HD_GlassDock' option..read the FAQ too

have u read the FAQ?
    Yeah I've fixed the iAd problem but I'm still getting the blank spot across the image. I've seen it happen after safari close and Cydia. So it seems to be a random app

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy2069 View Post
    Ok I figured out the weather and calendar icons that's was easy. But I'm completely missing how to get it to allow me to use my pix and change the color
    Have u read the FAQ????

Quote Originally Posted by k999999999 View Post
    Yeah I've fixed the iAd problem but I'm still getting the blank spot across the image. I've seen it happen after safari close and Cydia. So it seems to be a random app

what firmware is on your device?

Have u read the FAQ????

Ya I read the FAQ. I figured out how to change the color of the wallpaper. It was simple once I realized I was changing it in the wrong folder. Still having a problem with using a picture from my camera roll. When I Try it the background just goes black same with the tapanils lockscreen.

Edit: Re-read the faq. I forgot to mention I am on 4.3.2 and Have noticed that everything says it wont work beyond 4.2.1 which is why I'm trying to find where everything looks for its image file so I can just change that one. I don't change my backgrounds all that often so I don't need something as easy as selecting user background in wb and thats all I saw in the faq sheet. Also what about furture support for springjumps or should I just use the guide for creating my own doc icons for spring jumps?
    Last edited by Jeremy2069; 2011-05-04 at 11:29 PM.

Forgive me if this has been addressed. I read the FAQ and searched the thread but couldn't find this specific issue, only the weather icon problem. I created icons for the apps that I couldn't find them for. Most work great but a few have a strange square around them. To ensure that the icon itself wasn't to blame, I switched them out for known working ones and still have issues. In the picture below the Netflix icon is fine while the Urbanspoon has the "square" around it.

I swapped out the working Netflix icon with the Urbanspoon icon and it developed the same anomaly.

Things I've tried:
    1. Respring / Reboot
    2. Reinstall Theme
    3. Clear Icon Cache

iPhone 4 on F/W 4.2.1

Any ideas?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yomamashump View Post
    Forgive me if this has been addressed. I read the FAQ and searched the thread but couldn't find this specific issue, only the weather icon problem. I created icons for the apps that I couldn't find them for. Most work great but a few have a strange square around them. To ensure that the icon itself wasn't to blame, I switched them out for known working ones and still have issues. In the picture below the Netflix icon is fine while the Urbanspoon has the "square" around it.

I swapped out the working Netflix icon with the Urbanspoon icon and it developed the same anomaly.

Things I've tried:
    1. Respring / Reboot
    2. Reinstall Theme
    3. Clear Icon Cache

iPhone 4 on F/W 4.2.1

Any ideas?
    Isnt urbanspoon a normal app store app?
    You shouldnt need to change those icons?
    Have you cleared the icon cache?
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

How do u change the wallpaper in this theme?

Have u read the FAQ????

im on 4.3.1

I'm on 4.3.3 and the apple media player is not skinned any idea how to fix this

Since updating to 4.3.2 all the issues I was having seem to have gone. Here's hoping 4.3.3 stays the same.

btw, can somebody orb an icon for the jailbreak version of VLC please?
    The info from the info.plist file is this
    identifier: com.zodttd.vlc4iphone
    low res Icon: MVLCIcon_57.png
    Hi res Icon: MVLCIcon_114.png
    iPad icon: MVLCIcon_72.png

I've attached an image I found on google that matches the icon on the phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -vlc-icon.png  

Default Calendar not going invisible
    I am on 4.3.3 and love G.O.C. HD but the one problem i am having is that when i select calendar and weather icons to be invisible only the weather one works properly the calendar is left with the date digits showing up in black over the top of my date weather widget. The icon disappears but not the digits. I have SSH'd into "/private/var/stash/Themes.Y5JC6e/G.O.C. HD_NoCal&WthrIcon.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilecal/[email protected]"
    and that is only icon in there.
    Anyone help fix this please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -random5-003.png  

edit the info.plist file in the "G.O.C. HD_NoCal&WthrIcon.theme" as shown below

<key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string> color: transparent</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string> color: transparent; font-size: 0px; position: absolute;

it will make the date shown transparent rather than black

key>CalendarIconDateStyle
    color: transparent
    CalendarIconDayStyle
    color: transparent; font-size: 0px; position: absolute; top: 7px; left: 0px

This is what is in it. Does it need changed ?

Is there a way to change the color of the volume/ringer/headset indicator from that boring white that pops up when you raise or lower the volume each time. Would like to change it to blue or some other color. Is there a cydia tweak out there.

Hello everyone,
    This theme is awesome and thanks for all the help from you guys. I would just ask a question that i cant get to fix by myself... I would like to know how to change the weather widget font, i dont mean the size nor the color but the font itself. I have read loads of forums but nothing is working so far. I have changed phone font with bytafont and i would lile to get same font on widget time and date. Temperature and city works already from bytafont change. I have installed the .ttf in /fonts/cache then modified the cg....plist file like indicated in forums but after respring... Nothing still same helvetica font even when i changed the widget.html string.... When i change font name to one of the fonts already there in fonts/cache, it works tho but doesnot match my iphone font at all
    Thankd for further help guys.

where is the apple media player file located im on 4.3.3 and is the compass and landscape calculator suppose to be themed

Page 133 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast