Page 132 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

My latest setup.
    I am back om ios 4.1, no problems with changing the background and running very smooth.

Grt,

Robertus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1277.png   -img_1278.png  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to robertus For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-05-02)

Thats a cool setup,....
    more or less like what i have...
    BUt id still like to have 1 OVERSIZED icon of the fav app on each page to get the symmetry ...
    That makes it 1 LARGE and rest normal icons...

U think u can do that and help me

Cheers !!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    once my devices are all on 4.3.1 I will fix and update

I warned all of you not to update to 4.3!!!

Anyone else having this issue on 4.3?
    I pretty much always update when there is a untethered JB available. I can fix pretty much all the things with the theme. Just thought i would let you know what was broken on mine!!
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-05-02)

I have to agree with Showstopper...everything with G.O.C. HD is working perfectly fine on iOS 4.3.1 You are safe to jailbreak using the untethered Redsnow version. I have not upgraded to 4.3.2 even though the jailbreak works there also...just not enough with the update to warrant changing everything again. I will only update when a X or X.X upgrade is offered. Even my battery life has increased with the upgrade to 4.3.1

For those of you having problems with G.O.C. HD and 4.3.1 you either have a Cydia app installed that is not compatible so you will have to uninstall each one, one at a time until you find the culprit...it is not this theme. I have tested every single version/setup of HD and it all works just fine. There are a few image issues but that is not a bug and I only test for bugs. The only other reason you could be having problems is because you did NOT read and follow the setup instructions found in the very first post of this thread under FAQ. If you follow those to the very easy to follow instructions then you have a different issues caused by a conflicting Cydia app or a corrupt install. It is ALL working perfectly fine!

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

showstopper (2011-04-21), toyvan (2011-05-02)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have to agree with Showstopper...everything with G.O.C. HD is working perfectly fine on iOS 4.3.1 You are safe to jailbreak using the untethered Redsnow version. I have not upgraded to 4.3.2 even though the jailbreak works there also...just not enough with the update to warrant changing everything again. I will only update when a X or X.X upgrade is offered. Even my battery life has increased with the upgrade to 4.3.1

For those of you having problems with G.O.C. HD and 4.3.1 you either have a Cydia app installed that is not compatible so you will have to uninstall each one, one at a time until you find the culprit...it is not this theme. I have tested every single version/setup of HD and it all works just fine. There are a few image issues but that is not a bug and I only test for bugs. The only other reason you could be having problems is because you did NOT read and follow the setup instructions found in the very first post of this thread under FAQ. If you follow those to the very easy to follow instructions then you have a different issues caused by a conflicting Cydia app or a corrupt install. It is ALL working perfectly fine!
    Agreed.
    Also once i rebooted my phone the loading screen for bitesms then worked as well.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Great theme. Everything working so far. v4.2.6

10. The Following User Says Thank You to slumpey For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-05-02)

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    @ TV or Tristan

Do you know where the original battery and signal bar icons are located. I quite like the standard colours for these but would like to change mine to colour for both the black_x and silver_x.

How did you get the color to change for the ringer?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    once my devices are all on 4.3.1 I will fix and update

I warned all of you not to update to 4.3!!!

Originally Posted by wraith1385
    I've seen it happen after closing several different apps. I've been trying to keep track, but so far I haven't been able to find any common cause.

Anyone else having this issue on 4.3?
    I have the same problem on 4.3.1 sometimes after i close an app i have a black line thru the weather. Today i started getting an iad that wont go away even on a reboot

Phone, mail and safari not orbed. Any clues on how to fix that?

How do you get 5 items on your dock? I have 4 and it doesn't look right with the central orb not containing anything.

TIA

I have a 4G and have had G.O.C. Color on it for a while. I finally bought the HD and it is worth it! Love the modification and personalization abilities as well as the clean look.
    Last edited by Agent:Orange; 2011-04-28 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent:Orange View Post
    How do you get 5 items on your dock? I have 4 and it doesn't look right with the central orb not containing anything.

TIA

I have a 4G and have had G.O.C. Color on it for a while. I finally bought the HD and it is worth it! Love the modification and personalization abilities as well as the clean look.
    Use five icon dock theme. It should be in this thread/theme or else you can find in cydia. Enjoy

I would love to get the weather on top but have the glass dock with no icon names at the bottom. I dont think there is a combo that works with that which stinks. Or I am wrong here, someone please advise.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Love the G.O.C HD theme
    I'm only new to this so please bear with me. I've just setup my new Iphone theme using the G.O.C HD. This is what I've come up with so far. Thanks for all your post on here, they helped me to setup this. Thanks ToyVan for all your hard work.

This was done on an Iphone4 4.3.2 , I wish the weather icon could update whenever you changed location that would make it ideal.

Please see attached my screen shots. Its very girlie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshot.png   -lockedscreen.png  
    Last edited by Linkelly; 2011-04-29 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Only new to this :)

how does the G.O.C. HD_Update work exactly, I have it checked in my Winterboard section but do I need to do anything else. Do I still need to go to Cydia and update this package when something is available.

Quote Originally Posted by k999999999 View Post
    I have the same problem on 4.3.1 sometimes after i close an app i have a black line thru the weather. Today i started getting an iad that wont go away even on a reboot

Got a screen shot of the black line today. It happened after i closed safari. But I think its just random which app it happens after. Also had it disappear once and had to respring to fix it

Phone, safari, mail, messages and iPod not orbed. Can someone please help me

Does this theme change the Status Bar in any way?
    Suddenly I've lost all Status Bar icons except the clock and can not find what is causing it.

Thanks

Default Icy is back
    I remember Icy from some time ago. A lightweight and fast alternative to cydia. Just add repo.ispazio.net to your cydia sources.

I'll leave it to others to make the official G.O.C. HD orb icon.
    It should be added to the next H.D. update, as this will be a popular site.

com.infinidev.icy
    icon2x.png

regards,
    reb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  

Default Need help with G.O.C HD setup..PLEASE
    I have tried different combination of the G.O.C HD themes in winterboard and I can not remove the weather and date on the top.... even if I remove them the blue bar still shows up on the top...
    Can someone please help me out?
    I love this theme but don't want the extra date and weather info... the old version did not have this complexity....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vicky_obee View Post
    Hi TV
    Am back to you for help again ( a diff approach this time LOL )

Since the icons are not able to change the size as they are hard coded can you pls let me know as to how the Lock screen HD icon and the BATTERY CHARGING icons are of large size..
    Is it possible you can modify the rest also so that the req icons can be of over size...

I did try to look for some software that could INCREASE the icon size.. but theres none that can do it for individual icons... ( sprigtomize does it for all and that to not over size.. just a few pixels... )

Can you pls help here if you can modify your files

Thanx and appreciate your help
    Vicky
    Vicky - I know what you want to accomplish, however I just do not have the time or "know how" to help u - I'm sure someone here much smarter then me might be able to help

Quote Originally Posted by k999999999 View Post
    iAds are NOT from my theme! You have an app installed that puts ads on your springboard even after it is closed. This happens to me when i use the 'heytell' app. You need to close it completely from the multi-task bar or it will keep running in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Justinwied View Post
    Phone, safari, mail, messages and iPod not orbed. Can someone please help me
    open winterboard and de-select the 'G.O.C. HD_GlassDock' option..read the FAQ too

Quote Originally Posted by reza96 View Post
    I have tried different combination of the G.O.C HD themes in winterboard and I can not remove the weather and date on the top.... even if I remove them the blue bar still shows up on the top...
    Can someone please help me out?
    I love this theme but don't want the extra date and weather info... the old version did not have this complexity....

Thanks
    have u read the FAQ?
    Last edited by toyvan; 2011-05-02 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 132 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast