Page 131 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Dam you ToyVan!! I thought i would try another theme out for a while since i have used all the GOC themes on all my iphones!! I messed around with dreamboard themes and others but have come back to GOC again! It's just so crisp and doesnt hog RAM like all the other themes.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-04-12)

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    Dam you ToyVan!! I thought i would try another theme out for a while since i have used all the GOC themes on all my iphones!! I messed around with dreamboard themes and others but have come back to GOC again! It's just so crisp and doesnt hog RAM like all the other themes.
    I'm not going to apologize!!!

Btw, what are your thoughts on dreamboard? Is it even worth porting my themes over?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I'm not going to apologize!!!

Btw, what are your thoughts on dreamboard? Is it even worth porting my themes over?

Im still not sure on dreamboard. The idea is brilliant but for me its not quite there yet. The RAM usage is still too high for my liking. However unless saurik updates winterboard i think dreamboard will become the norm soon.

Aloha all ok toy safari the forward back and home icons need to be fixed only a few orb and that is only sometimes. And where are the statusbar replacements it's been awhile and I'm sure most of us will agree the stock ones suck please please make I did say please lolz

Default Failed Respring
    Iphone 4 on 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpoison. Last night I was installing an app from cydia and when I resprung all of my icons from folders (infinitefolders) were gone and on my springboard. I reorganized my folders. Now I'm getting several old backgrounds in my folders. See below photo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am using iPhone 4 and jb at 4.3.1, but some icon now don't have circle eg. Phone, safari, message. How to fix ? Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Starlightpigeon View Post
    I am using iPhone 4 and jb at 4.3.1, but some icon now don't have circle eg. Phone, safari, message. How to fix ? Thanks
    Im sure TV is working on an update for 4.3.1.
    Hopefully apple havent changed anything with the release of 4.3.2!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

Starlightpigeon (2011-04-15)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    read the FAQ, specifically the section titled >>>>>>>HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN ICONS FOR GLASS DOCK(photoshop tutorial)<<<<<<<

btw, anybody using dreamboard?
    Many thanks for your reply and had actually read the FAQ for this problem .
    The think is, I just cant get it to work

I have not created a new icon but used the BiteSMS icon made for the dock for testing so I have omitted steps 1 to 8 of the FAQ guide. Please tell if this is the problem????

Followed steps 9 & 10 - as there wasnt a Mercury WebBrowser folder create one in private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/ as I mentioned earlier, copied the 3 icon-files into the folder, have rebooted the phone multiple times but the icon is still orbed.
    What am I doing wrong?

I saw your post, Im new to all this.... how do you change that darn weatherand location

which package in cydia will allow me to override the normal bitesms pink icon for apple's default sms icon? i tried downloading a couple in cydia, but when moving them up the theme list, it interferes with g.o.c. hd w+d. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo_Flores View Post
    I saw your post, Im new to all this.... how do you change that darn weatherand location
    S

See FAQ list
    Last edited by sn0b0arder77; 2011-04-15 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm untethered on 4.3.1 and I occasionally have the problem below. I'm not sure whether it's a problem with the theme or with something else on the phone. In order to fix it I have to respring the device and there doesn't seem to be a common cause for it happening. Any help you can give would be appreciated and thanks for a great theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-apr-15-9-47-59-pm.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post

Im still not sure on dreamboard. The idea is brilliant but for me its not quite there yet. The RAM usage is still too high for my liking. However unless saurik updates winterboard i think dreamboard will become the norm soon.
    I've heard mixed reviews about dreamboard, but it definitely looks promising! I believe Jay is planning on updating winterboard soon

Quote Originally Posted by axlf97 View Post
    Aloha all ok toy safari the forward back and home icons need to be fixed only a few orb and that is only sometimes. And where are the statusbar replacements it's been awhile and I'm sure most of us will agree the stock ones suck please please make I did say please lolz

coming soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by reefkpr View Post
    Iphone 4 on 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpoison. Last night I was installing an app from cydia and when I resprung all of my icons from folders (infinitefolders) were gone and on my springboard. I reorganized my folders. Now I'm getting several old backgrounds in my folders. See below photo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    u may need to reboot your device several times...just respringing will not work! keep me posted

Quote Originally Posted by Starlightpigeon View Post
    do u have 'G.O.C. HD_GlassDock' selected in winterbaord? If so, unselect that option...

Quote Originally Posted by wraith1385 View Post
    I'm untethered on 4.3.1 and I occasionally have the problem below. I'm not sure whether it's a problem with the theme or with something else on the phone. In order to fix it I have to respring the device and there doesn't seem to be a common cause for it happening. Any help you can give would be appreciated and thanks for a great theme.
    I'm still on 4.2.1 so I don't have any answers at this time. How often does that happen and do u notice it happening randomly or is it consistent after opening/closing other apps etc.?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

showstopper (2011-04-19)

hi TV the volume is broken on 4.3.1 can u see if u can fix fix it?we dont have the nice green color ringer n volume anymore

Yes by unselect the glass dock option, all icons are circled, thanks

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Starlightpigeon For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-04-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wraith1385 View Post
    Im on 4.3.1 and i have not had that issue happen on mine.
    A couple of things i have noticed:

No orbed icon in Settings for:
    Personal Hotspot
    Location Services

In Safari:
    No orbed icon for: