Page 129 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

ToyVan you the ******* BEST!! DAMMNN i luv this theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1390.png   -img_1394.png  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to barryson77 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-03-29)

Quote Originally Posted by barryson77 View Post
    ToyVan you the ******* BEST!! DAMMNN i luv this theme
    Thanks man!

anyone on 4.3 tethered jb? wondering what damage it may have done to this theme...??!!

Learnt my lesson with the 4.2 teathered jailbreak. I'm waiting till you make the theme updates before I upgrade. Sorry TY

no need to apologize..I'm waiting for someone else to find any bugs before I update as well

Yes, the icon size is hard-coded. The only way around it would be to create html widgets for each of the specific icons, but that would be A LOT of work [/QUOTE]

Hi Toy Van
    Can you pls be kind enough to make an HTML widget for any app ( cydia or lets golf 2 )
    so that i can follow it and make the rest for my self.. ( icon size 2 or 3 times the normal size )

iVe been banging my head over this and still reached no where.

I do understand it may be a lot of hard work but am sure every 1 is gonna appreciate this as the ORB is just perfect

PLs help me
    thanx
    VIcky
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0018.png   -img_0017.png  
    Last edited by vicky_obee; 2011-04-01 at 11:51 AM.

So has anyone tried the 4.3.1 untethered jailbreak yet?

Quote Originally Posted by vicky_obee View Post
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]
    Hi Toy Van
    Can you pls be kind enough to make an HTML widget for any app ( cydia or lets golf 2 )
    so that i can follow it and make the rest for my self.. ( icon size 2 or 3 times the normal size )

iVe been banging my head over this and still reached no where.

I do understand it may be a lot of hard work but am sure every 1 is gonna appreciate this as the ORB is just perfect

PLs help me
    thanx
    VIcky
    as much as I love to help out, your request is not something I really have the time to dedicate to at the moment...sorry

Quote Originally Posted by pferrar View Post
    So has anyone tried the 4.3.1 untethered jailbreak yet?
    I was wondering the same thing. As far as I've heard the only thing it messes with is the lockscreen slider..a one image fix. I hope that's true
    Last edited by toyvan; 2011-04-04 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi, I'm on 4.3.1 and seems ok to me, but I use my own wallpaper so no widgets etc.

Hey Toy, earlier in this tread I requested a notified icon, which somebody kindly posted. think is, where do I put it>?

Quote Originally Posted by Jus71n View Post
    Hi, I'm on 4.3.1 and seems ok to me, but I use my own wallpaper so no widgets etc.

Hey Toy, earlier in this tread I requested a notified icon, which somebody kindly posted. think is, where do I put it>?
    private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles

I don't have that app installed, so u need to make sure it is in it's own folder with the correct bundle identifier name or it won't theme...

Default Problem with the Slider
    Hey,

I have been looking through the posts, FAQ's, and screen shots and I was wondering if someone could help me figure out what I am not doing to get the slider bar to look like the one in the last posted image. If I happen to over look the post about it, could somebody give me a link to it, or just explain to me what I need to change and how.

My Current lock screen - ( Screen Shots below )
    My Current Winter Board Settings - ( Screen Shots Below )

Thanks,

Arch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0557.png   -img_0558.png   -img_0559.png   -img_0560.png   -19724571.png  

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

I was wondering the same thing. As far as I've heard the only thing it messes with is the lockscreen slider..a one image fix. I hope that's true
    I'm now running 4.3.1 jailbroken. No problems to report.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pferrar For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-04-05)

Default Slider Problem
    Ahh, I see now with this most recent post and reading the post he replied to. I am running the untethered 4.3.1 and that could be the problem I am having. It doesn't allow for the small slider background as in the screen shot take. Other then that, I think everything runs just fine.

My iPhone : iPhone 4 , 4.2.1
    Hi , I want to change the home screen (springboard) photo to one *from my photo albums(camre roll) , I try to search on the txt files that *publish with "I file" and I cant find it,
    I will appreciate a help,
    10x

Hi , I want to change the home screen (springboard) photo to one *from my photo albums, I try to search on the txt files that you *publish with I file and I cant find it,
    10x
    I have iphone4 with 4.2.1
    Last edited by tzur12; 2011-04-05 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default intersting findings
    Hey, hopefully I'm not posting a question that has been asked a hundred times already...

I just purchased and dl'd 2.0 of this theme. I have noticed that I do not have the HD Updates or the HD SBSettings to move or select though I can see them in cydia but not for download. Is this normal, do I need to re-download the package, how would I go about getting updates?

Second thing is in regards to the weather. I tried three different ones, got the weather to my locale and changed it to celcius...that worked but it looses the transparent image in the background everytime. If I change it back to the default (NY) it works fine...is there a way to fix this properly? I noticed some others have it working so it must be possible!

Thanks in advance.

C

Default Running 4.3.1
    Hi TV

I have bought alot of themes but I always come back to G.O.C. HD, probably because its has round icons, looks really clean and runs very fast.

There is on only a small problem (no biggy) I have found on 4.3.1

On the lockscreen where you slide it has a thin rectangular box around swipe me as you can see in the screenshot, other then that it works perfect on 4.3.1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0144.png   -img_0145.png  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Smegma For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-04-05)

I have noticed a small issue with 4.3.1. I am running IOS4 hide swipe to unlock, And it's not really working and it's making it hard to swipe my phone. Apparently other people ate having lockscreen swipe issues also.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel0630 View Post
    Ahh, I see now with this most recent post and reading the post he replied to. I am running the untethered 4.3.1 and that could be the problem I am having. It doesn't allow for the small slider background as in the screen shot take. Other then that, I think everything runs just fine.
    I will be releasing an update today to fix that issue..if you installed this theme via ThemeIt the update is already available

Quote Originally Posted by tzur12 View Post
    Hi , I want to change the home screen (springboard) photo to one *from my photo albums, I try to search on the txt files that you *publish with I file and I cant find it,
    10x
    I have iphone4 with 4.2.1
    Please read the FAQ...

Quote Originally Posted by Crawl71 View Post
    Hey, hopefully I'm not posting a question that has been asked a hundred times already...

I just purchased and dl'd 2.0 of this theme. I have noticed that I do not have the HD Updates or the HD SBSettings to move or select though I can see them in cydia but not for download. Is this normal, do I need to re-download the package, how would I go about getting updates?

Second thing is in regards to the weather. I tried three different ones, got the weather to my locale and changed it to celcius...that worked but it looses the transparent image in the background everytime. If I change it back to the default (NY) it works fine...is there a way to fix this properly? I noticed some others have it working so it must be possible!

Thanks in advance.

C
    for proper weather setup please read the FAQ...for updates and sbsettings I am confused as to what you're having trouble with

Quote Originally Posted by Smegma View Post
    Hi TV

I have bought alot of themes but I always come back to G.O.C. HD, probably because its has round icons, looks really clean and runs very fast.

There is on only a small problem (no biggy) I have found on 4.3.1

On the lockscreen where you slide it has a thin rectangular box around swipe me as you can see in the screenshot, other then that it works perfect on 4.3.1
    fix coming soon

for proper weather setup please read the FAQ...for updates and sbsettings I am confused as to what you're having trouble with

My Apologies for confusing you! I have since helped myself out on the updates and sbsettings issue.

The weather one is still a mystery to me. I went through the 'how to set up weather' in the faq. When I change the weather back to the default it works fine but as soon as I put my weather code in it looses the background image.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawl71 View Post
    My Apologies for confusing you! I have since helped myself out on the updates and sbsettings issue.

The weather one is still a mystery to me. I went through the 'how to set up weather' in the faq. When I change the weather back to the default it works fine but as soon as I put my weather code in it looses the background image.

I'm easily confused so no worries

Can u post a screenshot of what happens after you enter your weather code?

Page 129 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast