Page 128 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by khhx View Post
    Thanks to Skeo!
    Why do some of the app icons in Cydia have glass orb. but some do not?
    Because some have been created and others havent.
    Read the faq on post 1 and you can ask TV to make them or create them yourself.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

khhx (2011-03-14), toyvan (2011-03-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeo View Post
    Ok, so I had a play around with the left spacing like you said. Reducing the spacing just pushed both the date and the time to the left. Reducing it to 0px put the date hard up against the left edge of the screen with the time close to the middle of the widget.

I tried reducing the font for the date, but that just made it smaller in the same place.

This is the code I have in that section of widget.html currently, and I've attached an image of how it looks. I'm sorry, I'm not very good with html. Any idea what I need to change?
    backup a copy of the original html code and keep experimenting with the code and soon you'll be a pro - it's all about trial & error

Quote Originally Posted by ricky7780 View Post
    ok i installed this them for my wife andits awesome. im trying to make it as girly as possible, please post some images of screenshots.

also i want to delete the bubble on the lock screen slider. im using slider 3.

lastely im having trouble putting 5 icons on the bottom dock, please help. thanks for all the info and help.

o 2 more things

is there anyway to change the messaging bubbles to one pink and other white? and also on the phone dialer, the lcd on top can i change that to pink instead of green? thanks
    1. Use a pink background of your choice, and it's instantly more girlie - read FAQ on how to do this.

2. do u have 'five icon dock' installed? if not, install it via cydia(also mentioned in FAQ)

3. Open winterboard and unselect 'G.O.C. HD_Slider3'.

4. Yes

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I am totally new to jail breaking and probably couldnt mess with ssh if my life depended on it. That being said I have ready tons of pages through this and I still have a question. How can I get the Dock for the theme. I love the bubble for the phone and the connected skinnier icons on the sides. I have pretty much tried everything and I just cant get the dock someone please help I am in love with this theme and want the dock so bad. I thank anyone and everyone in advance for any and all help given thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyLee View Post
    I am totally new to jail breaking and probably couldnt mess with ssh if my life depended on it. That being said I have ready tons of pages through this and I still have a question. How can I get the Dock for the theme. I love the bubble for the phone and the connected skinnier icons on the sides. I have pretty much tried everything and I just cant get the dock someone please help I am in love with this theme and want the dock so bad. I thank anyone and everyone in advance for any and all help given thank you.
    First, welcome to the world of jailbreaking.

Second, go to the first post and click on the FAQ link found at the bottom.

Third, read it thoroughly! Using the 5 icon glass dock does not require SSH..you only need to setup your theme options in the correct order within winterboard.

Fourth, read the FAQ again!!

Hi Toy Van
    Well have been usin this awesome theme 4 months now..
    How ever off late I saw a new theme "" live os""..
    Is it possible to have a few icons of ones choice double the size of normal icons..
    So that the favourite ones can be placed in d middle n rest around it...
    Thanx
    Vicky

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    TV thank you very much for the welcome and for the advice I ended up getting it to work I even braved SSH and got my weather widget set up right however now I am having problems with my background I cant gid rid of the blue i went through the themes and wallpapers changed the names and nothing maybe its because it is IOs 4.2.1 either way I totally love the theme and I am going to keep it even though I cant change my lockscreen or background. Again thanks for all the help and I would greatly appreciate any and all advice if anyone else has had any luck. Thanks all.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TommyLee For This Useful Post:

mvdveer (2011-03-18), toyvan (2011-03-21)

Hi Guys
    Can some 1 be kind enough to help me with a LARGE size icons...
    I need a few icons 3 to 4 times the size of normal icons....

pls help me guys

and mUCH THANX in advance

Vicky

Thanks

@TV - will you be making this theme dreamboard compatible?

Quote Originally Posted by vicky_obee View Post
    Hi Toy Van
    Well have been usin this awesome theme 4 months now..
    How ever off late I saw a new theme "" live os""..
    Is it possible to have a few icons of ones choice double the size of normal icons..
    So that the favourite ones can be placed in d middle n rest around it...
    Thanx
    Vicky
    I don't use live os with my themes so I'm not sure what u need

Quote Originally Posted by TommyLee View Post
    TV thank you very much for the welcome and for the advice I ended up getting it to work I even braved SSH and got my weather widget set up right however now I am having problems with my background I cant gid rid of the blue i went through the themes and wallpapers changed the names and nothing maybe its because it is IOs 4.2.1 either way I totally love the theme and I am going to keep it even though I cant change my lockscreen or background. Again thanks for all the help and I would greatly appreciate any and all advice if anyone else has had any luck. Thanks all.
    what wallpaper are u trying to use? and did u make sure everything was spelled and capitalized correctly as explained in the FAQ?

Hi Guys
    Can some 1 be kind enough to help me with a LARGE size icons...
    I need a few icons 3 to 4 times the size of normal icons....

pls help me guys

and mUCH THANX in advance

Vicky
    do u have photoshop?

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    @TV - will you be making this theme dreamboard compatible?
    I just barely got my themes working right with winterboard - haven't looked into dreamboard in much detail yet, but if it becomes a wb replacement I guess I'll have no choice but to make it compatible.

do u have photoshop?

Hi TV
    yes i DO have Photoshop..
    can you pls guide me from there.. as how do i modify to get a few icons of custom size
    thanx
    in advance

Hi TV
    yes i DO have Photoshop..
    can you pls guide me from there.. as how do i modify to get a few icons of custom size
    thanx
    in advance
    Obviously if you just took the original icons and made them bigger than they would look crappy! So I have attached a 300x300 blank icon below that you can make smaller, thus maintaining the quality of the icon. Then just follow the same tutorial on how to create icons and you should be all set - let me know if u need anything else
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -orb_300x300.png  

WOW thanx a lot.. let me give this a shot and ill post it here

WOW thanx a lot.. let me give this a shot and ill post it here
    sounds good!

Opps FAILED MISERABLY
    tried making an icon ( lets golf 2 ) 3 to 4 times the normal size

but reached NO where...

ANy 1 wanna help ?? :-(

--------
    I did make the ICON in 300 x 300 pxl but it shows as NORMAL size on the iphone..
    What i am trying to do is increase the size to 3 or 4 times ( just individual icos )

Where do i place this LARGE icon so that it shows up as BIG ICON
    Last edited by vicky_obee; 2011-03-23 at 09:00 PM.

Opps FAILED MISERABLY
    tried making an icon ( lets golf 2 ) 3 to 4 times the normal size

but reached NO where...

ANy 1 wanna help ?? :-(

--------
    I did make the ICON in 300 x 300 pxl but it shows as NORMAL size on the iphone..
    What i am trying to do is increase the size to 3 or 4 times ( just individual icos )

Where do i place this LARGE icon so that it shows up as BIG ICON
    I think what you're trying to do may not be possible. I believe all icons are automatically re-sized within the 118x120 pixel area...so, no matter if the icon is 300x300 or 1200x1200 it will get sized to fit within the default parameters

Default Missing Locked Screen
    Hi TV,
    Do you know where I can get attached lockscreen?

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -locked.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kintoun View Post
    Hi TV,

Thanks
    It should already be in the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I think what you're trying to do may not be possible. I believe all icons are automatically re-sized within the 118x120 pixel area...so, no matter if the icon is 300x300 or 1200x1200 it will get sized to fit within the default parameters
    Yes I got the same impression..
    But if I use springtomise .. It has d option of increasein the icon size AND it does so.. But unfortunately it's not 3 times the size of original icons and also it makes ALL the icons a little big...
    So you still think that all d icons are hard coded for a specific size ???

Thanks

How did you get all black background on main screen without original white borders. Im using iphone 4 with 4.2.1 firmware

THXS

Quote Originally Posted by CKATES15 View Post
    Alright I apologize if the answers to my questions have already been posted. Ive been messing with this for 4 hours and have been reading the forums. I'm on iOS 4.2.1 so that is probably part of my problem but we'll see.

The order of my winterboard is as follows (BOLD=ACTIVATED)...

HD UPDATES
    HD TAP LOCKSCREEN

HD SLIDE LOCKSCREEN
    HD USER WALL PAPER
    HD GLASS DOCK
    HD NO UNDOCKED LABELS
    HD DOCKED LABELS
    HD TAP TO UNLOCK
    HD SLIDER 3
    HD SLIDER 2
    HD PRO DATE
    HD WEATHER+DATE
    HD PRO WEATHER
    HD UI SOUNDS
    GOC HD

Here is what I'm getting now...

I'm looking to get rid of the secondary time and date (so only what is in the blue bar remains and have my spring board look identical to the blue theme that was posted on page 1(third pic in) but I would like to keep my labels how they are.

Sorry if these are easy fixes/discussed before but I can't seem to find the answer.

Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by kintoun View Post
    Hi TV,

Thanks
    The lockscreen battery only appears when charging your device, however it will not appear if any of the following options are selected:
    G.O.C. HD_LockscreenWall.theme
    G.O.C. HD_SlideAniLS.theme
    G.O.C. HD_TapAniLS.theme
    If u have any of these selected in winterboard unselect them - the html codes used in these options override the battery images

Yes I got the same impression..
    But if I use springtomise .. It has d option of increasein the icon size AND it does so.. But unfortunately it's not 3 times the size of original icons and also it makes ALL the icons a little big...
    So you still think that all d icons are hard coded for a specific size ???

Thanks
    Yes, the icon size is hard-coded. The only way around it would be to create html widgets for each of the specific icons, but that would be A LOT of work
    Last edited by toyvan; 2011-03-28 at 08:18 PM.

Page 128 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast