Page 127 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by kofsum View Post
    Thanks dude

My iphone setting has been always in 24hr mode. It changed to 12hr mode in lockscreen after running the theme in winterboard
    OMG...How hard can it be to follow instructions under FAQ. Let me help you since you seem to be unable to even ssh in and take a look. SSH into which ever lockscreen theme you are using and go to Config, then click on a file called Config.js and tell me how embarrasing easy it is to just look around and fix things on your own.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Got my new iPhone 4 today! Now I am going to have to switch between this and G.O.C. Pro since I just got that two weeks ago...

Thanks for the great themes and hard choices of which one to run...LOL

3. The Following User Says Thank You to blwallace5 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-03-08)

Quote Originally Posted by blwallace5 View Post
    Got my new iPhone 4 today! Now I am going to have to switch between this and G.O.C. Pro since I just got that two weeks ago...

Thanks for the great themes and hard choices of which one to run...LOL
    Congrats! However, before you start posting about problems/issues, be forewarned that PRO does NOT work on iPhone 4...it is for 3Gs and earlier. HD is for iPhone 4

Now you can enjoy the best theme with the best smart phone and not have to post questions asking why something won't work. Also, recommend that you read ALL of post 1 and FAQ as it will answer 99% of any questions that could arise.

Good Luck and Enjoy!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

blwallace5 (2011-03-08)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Congrats! However, before you start posting about problems/issues, be forewarned that PRO does NOT work on iPhone 4...it is for 3Gs and earlier. HD is for iPhone 4

Now you can enjoy the best theme with the best smart phone and not have to post questions asking why something won't work. Also, recommend that you read ALL of post 1 and FAQ as it will answer 99% of any questions that could arise.

Good Luck and Enjoy!
    LOL, thanks for letting me know before I wasted time trying it. Oh well, at least I got two weeks of enjoyment out of it, and this one will be used for much longer.

And if this one is as easy to setup as Pro was I don't forsee any problems. You and ToyVan make great setup FAQ's, and that really is as important as the actual theme.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blwallace5 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-03-08)

FYI: For those that have an iPad..u might be interested in this. Updated & redesigned to work with 4.2.1

Glass Orb iPad(official support thread):
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

Hey everyone,

Finally got my phone replaced after a marathon wait on mobile insurance.....
    anyway, I've updated to G.O.C. HD 2.0 and have 2 things left that I can't get to work.

1. In the Pro weather and date widget, I want the time and date to go back to how it was before the update. I've managed to change the font and get rid of the months by editing the widget.html file, and coping the font and sizing from the myopia.css file, but my date is showing up on the wrong part of the widget. Can someone help me with what I need to change to get this to align properly?

2. I still can't get Oz Weather app to show a tranparent icon so I can put it over the widget. I posted about this before the update and didn't get any reply.
    I've tried both [email protected]'s summerboad method, and Geekbro's theme method from the FAQ, but neither of them seem to work. I've also tried just changing the icons in the app folder directly, but that has no influence either. I'm really at a loss here, especially since I can't seem to find where the icon is located in the filesystem at all (I've changed everything that resembles an icon file to a blank png and still no change).

Can anyone help?

Screenshot of my homescreen showing misaligned date and not-transparent ozweather is attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0276.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Skeo View Post
    Hey everyone,

Finally got my phone replaced after a marathon wait on mobile insurance.....
    anyway, I've updated to G.O.C. HD 2.0 and have 2 things left that I can't get to work.

1. In the Pro weather and date widget, I want the time and date to go back to how it was before the update. I've managed to change the font and get rid of the months by editing the widget.html file, and coping the font and sizing from the myopia.css file, but my date is showing up on the wrong part of the widget. Can someone help me with what I need to change to get this to align properly?

2. I still can't get Oz Weather app to show a tranparent icon so I can put it over the widget. I posted about this before the update and didn't get any reply.
    I've tried both [email protected]'s summerboad method, and Geekbro's theme method from the FAQ, but neither of them seem to work. I've also tried just changing the icons in the app folder directly, but that has no influence either. I'm really at a loss here, especially since I can't seem to find where the icon is located in the filesystem at all (I've changed everything that resembles an icon file to a blank png and still no change).

Can anyone help?

Screenshot of my homescreen showing misaligned date and not-transparent ozweather is attached.
    1) SSH into Widget.html and scroll all the way to the bottom. Look for this line:

<table style="position: absolute; top: 45px; left: 40px; width: 450px; height: 461px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="RIGHT">

You will need to play with the number I have highlighted in Red.

What has happened is that when you made your change, you left spaces or created spaces that have caused the day to shift down like a word document. Try 30px, respring and see what happens, then make your adjustments from there. Changing font size can also cause text to shift down to next line. I have changed to larger text and found that on Wednesdays, it would shift down to next line so I had to shift my text line to the left to get it to stop shifting down.

2) Create a folder in G.O.C. HD.theme and name it "Icons" (-quotes) Find my post that has transparent icons and copy the icon to your desktop. Rename the transparent icon to match EXACTLY the name of your App and make two versions...one @2x.png and .png Drop in the icons folder, turn Summerboard Mode "On" in Winterboard and respring. Icon should now be transparent.

Good Luck

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Skeo (2011-03-08), toyvan (2011-03-08)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    2) Create a folder in G.O.C. HD.theme and name it "Icons" (-quotes) Find my post that has transparent icons and copy the icon to your desktop. Rename the transparent icon to match EXACTLY the name of your App and make two versions...one @2x.png and .png Drop in the icons folder, turn Summerboard Mode "On" in Winterboard and respring. Icon should now be transparent.
    Right, I got this working now. I was using OzWeather.png with no space, because the bundle is called OzWeather.app. However, the icons need to be Oz Weather.png with a space for summerboard, since that is what the app is called on the home screen.

Should note that this wasn't entirely obvious, as I had changed the icon name to make it blank. I found out what it originally was by editing the name again and it said it in the popup. I tried deleting the app like you suggested in your post, but that asked me if I would like to delete "", so that didn't help.
    I've attached a couple screens to show what I mean.

Will play around with the date spacing in the morning.

Thanks a bunch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0277.png   -img_0278.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Skeo View Post
    Right, I got this working now. I was using OzWeather.png with no space, because the bundle is called OzWeather.app. However, the icons need to be Oz Weather.png with a space for summerboard, since that is what the app is called on the home screen.

Should note that this wasn't entirely obvious, as I had changed the icon name to make it blank. I found out what it originally was by editing the name again and it said it in the popup. I tried deleting the app like you suggested in your post, but that asked me if I would like to delete "", so that didn't help.
    I've attached a couple screens to show what I mean.

Will play around with the date spacing in the morning.

Thanks a bunch.
    I had the same problem, when you use IconRenamer, it removes the original name completely. The only thing I could do was to find the original bundle using the search engine in WinSCP and searching in the Applications folder. Once you find the right bundle, the app name is the bundle name. This is what you add to the @2x.png and .png Hope that makes sense.

Ok, so I had a play around with the left spacing like you said. Reducing the spacing just pushed both the date and the time to the left. Reducing it to 0px put the date hard up against the left edge of the screen with the time close to the middle of the widget.

I tried reducing the font for the date, but that just made it smaller in the same place.

This is the code I have in that section of widget.html currently, and I've attached an image of how it looks. I'm sorry, I'm not very good with html. Any idea what I need to change?

/*末末末末末末末末末-末末末邦AKE ALL CHANGES TO TEXT FONT & COLOR HERE末末末末-末末末末末末末末*/

SPAN#clock

{

font-family: Helvetica;

font-size: 32px;

font-weight: light;

text-transform:capitalize;

padding-top:0px;

color: white;

opacity: 0.4;

text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px black;

background-color: transparent;

overflow: visible;

}

TD#date

{

font-family: Helvetica;

font-size: 25px;

font-weight: light;

color: white;

opacity: 0.7;

text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px black;

}
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-mar-09-12-52-54-pm.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    My browser buttons are not rendering correctly. See pic I have fixed some but not all. Can this be fixed in the next update thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I changed the ones that said copy to ~iphone but that only fixed a few of the buttons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

For anyone interested, I managed to get my weather widget looking pretty much how I remember it.

Attached is the widget.html file incase anyone else wants the old look too.

Thanks for your help [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0281.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Skeo For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-03-09)

Question setup instructions
    I have purchased. How to get setup instructions? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by khhx View Post
    I have purchased. How to get setup instructions? Thanks
    Read the first post of this thread, then click on the link to the FAQ and read that. Pretty much everything you could need is there.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skeo For This Useful Post:

khhx (2011-03-11), toyvan (2011-03-15)

Default Thanks
    I Try It.
    Thanks for your help

ok i installed this them for my wife andits awesome. im trying to make it as girly as possible, please post some images of screenshots.

also i want to delete the bubble on the lock screen slider. im using slider 3.

lastely im having trouble putting 5 icons on the bottom dock, please help. thanks for all the info and help.

o 2 more things

is there anyway to change the messaging bubbles to one pink and other white? and also on the phone dialer, the lcd on top can i change that to pink instead of green? thanks
    Last edited by ricky7780; 2011-03-12 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Why do some icons not glass orb?

How do I upload pictures Attached Thumbnails
    Thanks
    Last edited by khhx; 2011-03-12 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Jailbreak apps don't automatically orb with the theme. They need to have orbed icons made specially. If you are using Glass dock, icons that go in the dock won't have orbs either (messages/email/safari etc)

If your appstore apps are being icon'd properly, you will need to clear the icon cache. Read in the FAQ how to do that.

You can upload screenshots by clicking the go advanced button on your post and then use the attachments section to upload your pictures.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skeo For This Useful Post:

khhx (2011-03-13), toyvan (2011-03-15)

Default Glass orb
    Thanks to Skeo!
    Why do some of the app icons in Cydia have glass orb. but some do not?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pic.png  

Page 127 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast