Page 126 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ddevey View Post
    Here are the icons for biteSMS lockscreen quick reply for glass dock if anyone wants them. Just drop them in /Library/Themes/G.O.C. HD_GlassDock.theme/Bundles/com.bitesms
    Hi, was wondering if you could make the Bitesms icon into 118x120 format as I would also like to use it in the GlassDock?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeB2210 View Post
    Hi ToyVan,
    thanks for your quick reply.

I mean are the "Buttons" or the "weather infos (like fog = Nebel)" and so on in german.

greets
    mike
    I believe so, but the only one way to find out is if you install it - if not then I'll give u a refund

Quote Originally Posted by Norup58 View Post
    Hi, was wondering if you could make the Bitesms icon into 118x120 format as I would also like to use it in the GlassDock?
    bitesms icons for dock have been posted somewhere in this thread...use the 'search this thread' option up top

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    those are dock icon shadows and should not be there unless you deleted some files from the com.apple.springboard - or maybe something u installed from cydia
    Yup, had a file with the wrong name. Just took a while to figure out which one it was.........stupid ~iphone at the end

Quote Originally Posted by macanaw View Post
    Yup, had a file with the wrong name. Just took a while to figure out which one it was.........stupid ~iphone at the end
    so did u delete the file or was it not there after the original theme download?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

macanaw (2011-03-04)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    'bitesms icons for dock have been posted somewhere in this thread...use the 'search this thread' option up top'

Thanks TV, a little digging go alongway
    Had already tried the search-option but had only found the 'square' ones on page 85.
    So to make sure the ones I was requesting (with the 2 speak-bubbles) werent there I tried the 'search'-option again and this time found them on page 97

'bitesms icons for dock have been posted somewhere in this thread...use the 'search this thread' option up top'

Thanks TV, a little digging go alongway
    Had already tried the search-option but had only found the 'square' ones on page 85.
    So to make sure the ones I was requesting (with the 2 speak-bubbles) werent there I tried the 'search'-option again and this time found them on page 97
    Coolio! glad u tracked the right one down

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    so did u delete the file or was it not there after the original theme download?
    During the whole 2.1.4 change I backed up all the files to my computer for renaming, to keep my custom icons and additional icon creation, once everything was fixed for 2.1.4 I had lots of duplicate files on my phone (.bak .orig, missing the ~iphone and so on) so I cleaned up all the files on my computer and deleted the G.O.C. HD Theme folder from my iphone, then SSH'd the clean one back which for whatever reason was missing the dock shadow icon.

Nutshell:
    I deleted it, put it back but had it named wrong, couldn't figure out why the @#$% wasn't working......exiting stage left with head down
    Last edited by macanaw; 2011-03-05 at 12:18 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Want to get the 'Perfect Browser' icon onto the HD GlassDock but regardless of what I do it remains orbed.
    As per Tristan's advise in post#958 have created the 'com.IngeniousCreations.PerfectBrowser' folder in HD_GlassDock.Theme/Bundles with the 2 x icon.png inside but the icon is still orbed.
    Appreciate any advise in what I'm doing wrong

Green Apple
    Thanks
    sorry, didn't want to read through over 150 pages, i'm sure this has been answered already, but when I have this theme set, it displays my weather as New York's weather. Only problem is I live in northern Indiana. it's showing it's showing the weather about 20 degrees off. Is there a special way to set the location for this?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamBueller View Post
    sorry, didn't want to read through over 150 pages, i'm sure this has been answered already, but when I have this theme set, it displays my weather as New York's weather. Only problem is I live in northern Indiana. it's showing it's showing the weather about 20 degrees off. Is there a special way to set the location for this?
    Agree, over 150 pages can be daunting but at least you could read post #1.
    Here you will find a FAQ link, which explains how to change your location
    Last edited by Norup58; 2011-03-06 at 09:05 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Norup58 For This Useful Post:

AdamBueller (2011-03-06), toyvan (2011-03-07)

Want to get the 'Perfect Browser' icon onto the HD GlassDock but regardless of what I do it remains orbed.
    As per Tristan's advise in post#958 have created the 'com.IngeniousCreations.PerfectBrowser' folder in HD_GlassDock.Theme/Bundles with the 2 x icon.png inside but the icon is still orbed.
    Appreciate any advise in what I'm doing wrong
    Find the original app under Applications and save a copy to your desktop. Copy that folder into the Glass Dock bundles folder. Rename the original icons to something else and create your own Dock Size. You must have both the icon.png and the @2x.png icon. Clear your icon cache and reboot not respring. It should fix your problem.

To the G.O.C. Community...I will be absent from the threads for the next 3-4 weeks as we are leaving Kentucky and moving to Montana. I will be very busy with the 2,024 mile move, looking for a new home and getting reestablished in a new life/home. I will still be reading and keeping up on the threads but will not be responding. Good luck to everyone and be easy on Toy...he gets older this month and with so many themes, writing songs and taking care of his family, he might not be able to answer you in a timely manner. Those of you that can, please step up and help others in my absence.

Lastly: DO NOT UPDATE TO iOS 4.3 NEXT WEEK!!! YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR THEME CAPABILITY!!! IF a tethered jailbreak is released, DO NOT update to 4.3. We will ONLY upgrade to 4.3 when there is an OFFICIAL UN-TETHERED Jailbreak

See ya all in a month or so

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-03-07)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Agree, over 150 pages can be daunting but at least you could read post #1.
    Here you will find a FAQ link, which explains how to change your location
    ended up figuring it out myself, but thank you for the reply

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Find the original app under Applications and save a copy to your desktop. Copy that folder into the Glass Dock bundles folder. Rename the original icons to something else and create your own Dock Size. You must have both the icon.png and the @2x.png icon. Clear your icon cache and reboot not respring. It should fix your problem.
    Still cant get it to work
    Heres what I've done/tried:
    Installed iWipeCache from Cydia, edited 'run' with the strings listed in the FAQ.
    As PerfectBrowser wasnt listed in Applications.XXXX found the folder-name in the CFBundleIdentifier database.
    Made the directory in HD_GlassDock/Bundles, copied icon.png & [email protected] (used the Safari icon for testing), ran iWipeCache, rebooted and still the PerfectBrowser remains the same and orbed???
    Any ideas what Im doing wrong
    Last edited by Norup58; 2011-03-06 at 10:32 PM.

To the G.O.C. Community...I will be absent from the threads for the next 3-4 weeks as we are leaving Kentucky and moving to Montana. I will be very busy with the 2,024 mile move, looking for a new home and getting reestablished in a new life/home. I will still be reading and keeping up on the threads but will not be responding. Good luck to everyone and be easy on Toy...he gets older this month and with so many themes, writing songs and taking care of his family, he might not be able to answer you in a timely manner. Those of you that can, please step up and help others in my absence.

Lastly: DO NOT UPDATE TO iOS 4.3 NEXT WEEK!!! YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR THEME CAPABILITY!!! IF a tethered jailbreak is released, DO NOT update to 4.3. We will ONLY upgrade to 4.3 when there is an OFFICIAL UN-TETHERED Jailbreak

See ya all in a month or so
    Have a good 'n safe move. Good luck!

Default Change to 24hr mode in Lockscreen clock
    Thanks for this fabulous theme

I would like to ask how can I change the lockscreen clock from 12hr to 24hr mode?

Thanks very much

20. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-03-07)

I repeat, DO NOT update to 4.3 if you want to remain jailbroken and keep this awesome theme on your device!!

Please Read Post 1 FAQ...The instructions are posted.
    Thanks for your reply

I followed the instruction in the FAQ post

However, the clock in Weather is now in 24hr but clock in lockscreen is still in 12hr mode....

Did i do something wrong or miss something?

THanks@

Quote Originally Posted by kofsum View Post
    Thanks for your reply

I followed the instruction in the FAQ post

However, the clock in Weather is now in 24hr but clock in lockscreen is still in 12hr mode....

Did i do something wrong or miss something?

THanks@
    Dude...you really really need to learn how to read instructions before operating electronics. Changing your iPhone to 24 hour mode is in the iPhone operating instructions. Widget instructions are for widgets and themes. Please try doing a little research on your own...google is a great friend and will answer many of your questions.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Dude...you really really need to learn how to read instructions before operating electronics. Changing your iPhone to 24 hour mode is in the iPhone operating instructions. Widget instructions are for widgets and themes. Please try doing a little research on your own...google is a great friend and will answer many of your questions.
    Thanks dude

My iphone setting has been always in 24hr mode. It changed to 12hr mode in lockscreen after running the theme in winterboard

Page 126 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast