Page 125 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Here are the icons for biteSMS lockscreen quick reply for glass dock if anyone wants them. Just drop them in /Library/Themes/G.O.C. HD_GlassDock.theme/Bundles/com.bitesms
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1295.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ddevey For This Useful Post:

Norup58 (2011-03-04), Skeo (2011-02-25), svebu (2011-02-25), toyvan (2011-02-25)

Sorry for my ignorance, but I am still not sure how to remove the weather/date info from my home screen. Any instructions would help. Thanks.

Thanks

Default Calender icon font size
    Hey guys,I turn to you for your much appreciated help once again.
    I have search around & had no luck but i want to change the font size of the date in my calender icon.
    Once i have done this then i'm happy to say that my theme is complete.

Thanx in advance
    Skunkie
    iPhone 5 iOS 6.1

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    Ok I give up TV... I cant find it... This isn't covered in the FAQ is it?
    Not yet..I guess I will add it

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerChE View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance, but I am still not sure how to remove the weather/date info from my home screen. Any instructions would help. Thanks.
    open winterboard and select G.O.C. HD_NoCal&WthrIcon - make sure it is above G.O.C. HD - refer to FAQ for proper setup in winterboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkie-71 View Post
    Hey guys,I turn to you for your much appreciated help once again.
    I have search around & had no luck but i want to change the font size of the date in my calender icon.
    Once i have done this then i'm happy to say that my theme is complete.

Thanx in advance
    Skunkie
    you need to edit the Info.plist file found in the the main G.O.C. HD.theme folder. The part u need to edit is highlighted in red..

<key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string> font-size: 30px;</string>

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    you need to edit the Info.plist file found in the the main G.O.C. HD.theme folder. The part u need to edit is highlighted in red..

<key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string> font-size: 30px;</string>
    I tried that before & it did nothing so I thought it was an info.plist that was located else where.
    I tried to scale it down in increments of 5px at a time & it never changed at all?????????

I thought it might have been because i changed my system fonts via bytafont, so i restored back to the original fonts & still no luck.

However, when I did try to restore back to the original font the first time thru bytafont, it popped up a msg saying that it couldn't find the originals & to get them off of cydia.
    I installed the original fonts for 4.2 successfully & restored them ok but I still can't do what I want to the font in the calender icon.

I'm confused
    Last edited by Skunkie-71; 2011-02-25 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone 5 iOS 6.1

Thanks for everyones help with the weather widget. I have another remedial question. For some reason my lockscreen is an old wallpaper. I can not get it to change. I have changed all of the wallpaper.png files in the theme to what I want, but cannot get this one to change. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerChE View Post
    Thanks for everyones help with the weather widget. I have another remedial question. For some reason my lockscreen is an old wallpaper. I can not get it to change. I have changed all of the wallpaper.png files in the theme to what I want, but cannot get this one to change. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Everything you need to know about changing your wallpapers in here. <----click this
    It covers all parts of the theme including the lockscreen.
    Whatever lockscreen theme you're using, thats the one you need to add your wallpapers to.
    iPhone 5 iOS 6.1

i just updated the theme and spoiled all what i had done ,my picture,wifi-sync n notifier icons are not workin,and the notification is ****** up again,its back to the boring default
    Last edited by barryson77; 2011-02-27 at 12:36 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Where can I find a phone icon that does not have a extra orb at the 2 o'clock position. It's not a big deal just a distraction when I look at it. Regular not glass dock. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkie-71 View Post
    I tried that before & it did nothing so I thought it was an info.plist that was located else where.
    I tried to scale it down in increments of 5px at a time & it never changed at all?????????

I thought it might have been because i changed my system fonts via bytafont, so i restored back to the original fonts & still no luck.

However, when I did try to restore back to the original font the first time thru bytafont, it popped up a msg saying that it couldn't find the originals & to get them off of cydia.
    I installed the original fonts for 4.2 successfully & restored them ok but I still can't do what I want to the font in the calender icon.

I'm confused
    And now I'm confused after reading your post! haha - If you're using one of the weather widget options then u need to edit the info.plist found inside that directory...hope that makes more sense

Quote Originally Posted by barryson77 View Post
    i just updated the theme and spoiled all what i had done ,my picture,wifi-sync n notifier icons are not workin,and the notification is ****** up again,its back to the boring default
    Sorry! Hopefully u saved a back up of all your changes to your computer. I ALWAYS remind people to backup custom changes before installing updates!!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleRider View Post
    Where can I find a phone icon that does not have a extra orb at the 2 o'clock position. It's not a big deal just a distraction when I look at it. Regular not glass dock. Thanks.
    not sure what you are asking - please post a screenshot..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Skunkie-71 (2011-03-01)

Is there anyway to make the dock icon labels white ?

Also any icons for jailbreak news and simanager?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by chelseafcuk; 2011-03-01 at 12:30 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Look at my phone icon in the 1-2 o'clock position outer edge inside the orb. I wiped the icons but it stays the same.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Forgot to upload before sending.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    And now I'm confused after reading your post! haha - If you're using one of the weather widget options then u need to edit the info.plist found inside that directory...hope that makes more sense
    Thanx TV, got it sorted now.
    I knew it must have been an info.plist somewhere but i didn't think to edit the one in the weather widget theme.

I have learned quite a lot on how themes work just by using this theme alone, editing it to how i want it

Thanx for all your help.

Quote Originally Posted by chelseafcuk View Post

Thanks in advance
    You need to edit the info.plist located in G.O.C. HD_NoDockedLabels.Theme
    Look for this:
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: xxxxx; opacity: 100</string>

Just type in white where the red X's are & change the opacity to 100.
    When you have done that you need to select that theme in winterboard.
    That should do it.

@ PaleRider, sorry I can't be any of help to you too fella.
    I haven't got a clue on that prolem.
    Last edited by Skunkie-71; 2011-03-01 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone 5 iOS 6.1

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunkie-71 For This Useful Post:

chelseafcuk (2011-03-01), toyvan (2011-03-01)

Quote Originally Posted by chelseafcuk View Post

Thanks in advance
    select the option in winterboard called 'white icon labels'

I will make/add icons if you provide the info outlined in the FAQ for icon requests..

Quote Originally Posted by PaleRider View Post
    Forgot to upload before sending.
    weird! not sure how that happened there. Oh well, attached below is a fixed one.

SSH it into G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone -
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  

Default Warning!
    Do not update to 4.3 until an official jailbreak is released!! You've been warned!

This one has been kicking my but, can anyone tell me where the square shadow is coming from on these icons?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Hi,
    first of all, excuse my bad english writing

Last week I get my first Iphone and I was suprised when I read in some forums what I can do with this good looking handy

So the first thing I did - I make a Jailbrake and install cydia.

Looking for a better looking theme I found this page and I want to install this very nice theme.

Because its all new stuff for me I have some questions:

- how difficult is it to install the theme?
    - does it run without problems under firmware 4.2.1?
    - is it possible to change the language into german?

It would be nice if you can answer me my questions.

mike

Quote Originally Posted by macanaw View Post
    This one has been kicking my but, can anyone tell me where the square shadow is coming from on these icons?
    those are dock icon shadows and should not be there unless you deleted some files from the com.apple.springboard - or maybe something u installed from cydia

Quote Originally Posted by mikeB2210 View Post
    Hi,
    first of all, excuse my bad english writing

Last week I get my first Iphone and I was suprised when I read in some forums what I can do with this good looking handy

So the first thing I did - I make a Jailbrake and install cydia.

Looking for a better looking theme I found this page and I want to install this very nice theme.

Because its all new stuff for me I have some questions:

- how difficult is it to install the theme?
    - does it run without problems under firmware 4.2.1?
    - is it possible to change the language into german?

It would be nice if you can answer me my questions.

mike
    Welcome to the forum!

1. It is not difficult to install a theme. Just make sure you have 'WinterBoard' installed via cydia then you can download and use any theme.
    2. This theme is 99.9% compatible with 4.2.1
    3. Your device will still be in German after u install this theme.

If you have any other questions after installing my theme, please read the FAQ(link on bottom of first post). Cheers!

p.s. You speak english very well

Hi ToyVan,
    thanks for your quick reply.
    3. Your device will still be in German after u install this theme.
    I mean are the "Buttons" or the "weather infos (like fog = Nebel)" and so on in german.

greets
    mike

Page 125 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast