Page 123 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by Jus71n View Post
    Hey all,

Is there an icon about for "Notified" cydia app

Its the only one i have left thats square?>

Thanks
    Hey Justin...If it is still square then it has not been made/added yet. You will need to follow the guidance provided in FAQ to either have it made or make it for the community and we will add it in the next update.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shart View Post
    I like the way your weather widget spills down behind the orbs. Is that an option already in the can or is there another widget to do that?
    This is a separate weather widget not associated with G.O.C. It is called UniaWv2.3. I do not have a link but you will have to register and join to get it. It is a live weather widget that is like video wallpaper.

Good Luck
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2011-02-20 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Shart (2011-02-21)

Default G.O.C. HD Neon???
    Just another look at my current work as night falls. For other news UniAW is also available on Cydia now and has been updated to work even better.

You WILL have to code out the Wallpaper.html if you are using one of G.O.C. HD weather widgets. Just rename it, put the UniAW at the top in Winterboard and you will get something similiar to my image. To get the data in the center, you will have to play with the code in the UniAW.css file and just erase the word none under the description code...leave punctuation.

I will be on a little while longer if anyone needs help, use Gtalk, just send me a pm with your user name so that I only accept members of our community. [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -007.png  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-02-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

So I still have the issue of cydia saying the theme has an update. I click update but it hangs. What's up with this?

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNatrix View Post
    So I still have the issue of cydia saying the theme has an update. I click update but it hangs. What's up with this?
    Since you are the only one with this issue, I would have to say its your phone or something you did with not completely removing what was posted earlier. Mine and as far as I can see, all others, updated perfectly after "UNINSTALLING" the old theme stuff.

Reinstall that folder, then uninstall it through Cydia. Reboot the iPhone and hope for the best...you are the only one

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Since you are the only one with this issue, I would have to say its your phone or something you did with not completely removing what was posted earlier. Mine and as far as I can see, all others, updated perfectly after "UNINSTALLING" the old theme stuff.

Reinstall that folder, then uninstall it through Cydia. Reboot the iPhone and hope for the best...you are the only one
    Uninstalled, rebooted, and am now trying to download again....hopefully this works. It would be a lot easier to try if the download didn't take forever though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pferrar View Post
    Anyone?
    I dont think TV has made any of these icons.
    What firmware are you on. The ones i have made only work on 4.1 and are for lockinfo only.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Thanks

My weather icon has been stuck on the fog icon no matter what the weather is outside except for a while on saturday when it rained then it went back to the fog icon, even at night.
    The weather outside is just cloudy/overcast & not foggy at all.
    It is like that on all the weather themes.
    Last night tried all the weather themes again & it looked stupid when i loaded the G.O.C HD_W+D theme it shows the sun with cloud/haze/fog when it is pitch black outside.

Is anyone else getting this or is it the London weather thats not showing right?
    Last edited by Skunkie-71; 2011-02-21 at 01:07 PM.
    iPhone 5 iOS 6.1

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkie-71 View Post
    My weather icon has been stuck on the fog icon no matter what the weather is outside except for a while on saturday when it rained then it went back to the fog icon, even at night.
    The weather outside is just cloudy/overcast & not foggy at all.
    It is like that on all the weather themes.
    Last night tried all the weather themes again & it looked stupid when i loaded the G.O.C HD_W+D theme it shows the sun with cloud/haze/fog when it is pitch black outside.

Is anyone else getting this or is it the London weather thats not showing right?
    The only thing you can do is recheck your code as instructed in FAQ and make sure that you did not remove any of the " " when changing out weather codes.

You can then pull up the current weather for that code and then ssh in and see what image (.png) matches with the current weather. The delay also could have been yahoo itself...they do go down once in a while or have to do maintenance on their systems.

Those are the only two reasons possible for you to be having trouble as no one else is reporting it. So it is not the widgets.

Good Luck

11. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Skunkie-71 (2011-02-21)

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    I dont think TV has made any of these icons.
    What firmware are you on. The ones i have made only work on 4.1 and are for lockinfo only.
    I'm on 4.2 firmware. If u
    Don't mind sending them to me, I'm sure I can make it work for my lockinfo. Please and thank you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pferrar View Post
    I'm on 4.2 firmware. If u
    Don't mind sending them to me, I'm sure I can make it work for my lockinfo. Please and thank you.
    PM me your email address and i will email them to you later.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    The only thing you can do is recheck your code as instructed in FAQ and make sure that you did not remove any of the " " when changing out weather codes.

You can then pull up the current weather for that code and then ssh in and see what image (.png) matches with the current weather. The delay also could have been yahoo itself...they do go down once in a while or have to do maintenance on their systems.

Those are the only two reasons possible for you to be having trouble as no one else is reporting it. So it is not the widgets.

Good Luck
    Thanx for your response [email protected] but i had already tried all of that.

I was thinking it may be Yahoo thats at fault somehow but not for 2-3 days now surely.

I don't know what else to try other than re-install the whole theme.

I was kinda hoping that showstopper or someone else from London would tell me if they were getting the same as me & then i could rule out any mistakes i probably made.

I know that the widgets do work properly but something on my phone is at fault or its Yahoo but i doubt its Yahoo because its been 2-3 days now & like i said earlier it did change icon when it rained over the weekend but when it stopped raining it went back to the fog icon & it stayed like that ever since, even at night.
    iPhone 5 iOS 6.1

Thanks

Thanx for your response [email protected] but i had already tried all of that.

I was thinking it may be Yahoo thats at fault somehow but not for 2-3 days now surely.

I don't know what else to try other than re-install the whole theme.

I was kinda hoping that showstopper or someone else from London would tell me if they were getting the same as me & then i could rule out any mistakes i probably made.

I know that the widgets do work properly but something on my phone is at fault or its Yahoo but i doubt its Yahoo because its been 2-3 days now & like i said earlier it did change icon when it rained over the weekend but when it stopped raining it went back to the fog icon & it stayed like that ever since, even at night.
    Sorry man im not updating to 4.2. Im still on 4.1.
    I use wyndwarriors weather mod and also the GOC weather. I can send you some of my files but i dont think they would work anyway as they are not for 4.2

U have to replace Wallpaper.png & [email protected] with your own(using the same names)

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrown366 View Post
    Hey TV,
    Great theme ive had it for a few month and people always ask me about it. I got a quick question for you. Is there a way to get the hd pro weather and date info on the lock screen? I love the look and clean weather pics, calender and clock in the bubble, but i have started using lock info and it puts a basic looking weather, date and clock on the lock screen. If I could get your look on there it would be much better. Let me know your thoughts or if you have any questions.
    thank you
    I will look into adding it on lockscreen in a future update..

Quote Originally Posted by macanaw View Post
    Just noticed my calculator is not skinned. Did I miss something in the 4.2.1 fixes? Icon is skinned but not the actual app.
    landscape mode is not skinned(intentionally), but portrait should be

17. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

svebu (2011-02-22)

Btw, I wouldn't mind if any of you would like to drop by the link below and nominate G.O.C. HD to be included in cydia's featured theme section - Cheers!

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ection-hd.html

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Btw, I wouldn't mind if any of you would like to drop by the link below and nominate G.O.C. HD to be included in cydia's featured theme section - Cheers!

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ection-hd.html
    Done.
    Nominated for G.O.C PRO & G.O.C HD

I think that the fontswap app may have somehow interfered with my weather widgets because i was messing around with it earlier & after respringing the widgets disappeared altogether.
    I uninstalled fontswap, rebooted the phone & voila, its working again showing the correct image/icon for the current weather
    Last edited by Skunkie-71; 2011-02-21 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone 5 iOS 6.1

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunkie-71 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-02-21)

Done.
    Nominated for G.O.C PRO & G.O.C HD

I think that the fontswap app may have somehow interfered with my weather widgets because i was messing around with it earlier & after respringing the widgets disappeared altogether.
    I uninstalled fontswap, rebooted the phone & voila, its working again showing the correct image/icon for the current weather
    thanks for the nomination

try bytafont..it is fontswap's successor & works much better w/ devices on 4.2.1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    thanks for the nomination

try bytafont..it is fontswap's successor & works much better w/ devices on 4.2.1
    already been using bytafont, thanx for the tip though

I do have one question if anyone can answer for me, how do I change the colour of the fonts on the homescreen? you know, the one's under the icons.

*EDIT* Never mind i figured it out
    Last edited by Skunkie-71; 2011-02-22 at 03:56 PM.
    iPhone 5 iOS 6.1

Default background
    How do I get the wallpaper to change to something different, like a solid black screen? My lock screen has a blue GOC and HD on it. I would like it to be black. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerChE View Post
    How do I get the wallpaper to change to something different, like a solid black screen? My lock screen has a blue GOC and HD on it. I would like it to be black. Thanks
    Check this post: Change Wallpaper

Just used it today, and it works.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn639 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-02-22)

Thanks

already been using bytafont, thanx for the tip though

I do have one question if anyone can answer for me, how do I change the colour of the fonts on the homescreen? you know, the one's under the icons.
    You need to edit the info.plist files.
    You can play around with the color string to change the colour. Im not sure how many colours there are.

EDIT - sorry the one i attached for you is for docked icons not undocked icons - Have a look at the info.plist file in the GOC HD Theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -plist.jpg  
    Last edited by showstopper; 2011-02-22 at 04:03 PM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

Skunkie-71 (2011-02-22), toyvan (2011-02-22)

Page 123 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast