Page 122 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by brubincam View Post
    I took care of the update no problems thanks.

I dropped the folder in the right theme then erase subject but get nothing
    My only guess is that you double check it's in the right weather folder. Seeing as how there are like 8 weather mod folders for this theme.
    And make sure the you have
    Wallpaper.png and [email protected] (as TV said above it is caps sensitive).

This is for ToyVan or [email protected] or anyone else that can answer me.

Say I want to use ToyVans icons as my own icons for opennotifier. which folders are they contained in. I'm looking for mail, phone, SMS, whatsapp icons. Please and thankyou.

Or showstopper, what are the chances of you emailing me your icons that you used?

Cheers

i can't change the user wallpaper in 2.0 or 2.1. please can me help ? I have delete wallpaper.png and [email protected] the background remains black! GlassDock and Widgets are off. greetings from Germany
    Last edited by svebu; 2011-02-19 at 09:12 AM.

[QUOTE=toyvan;5832354]maybe when the version say's 3.0??!! - I don't know when and how they work updates, but they will email me and I'll post here if u don't found out first

Just downloaded the new update from ithemesky.com (it still said version 2.0, but updated on feb 18 and filesize was different then the one i initially downloaded)

After downloading i saw you changed the directoy names so i first completly removed GOC HD on iphone and did restart.
    then i totaly reinstalled new version with new version-dir's.

after selecting the theme via winterboard i tried cydia and AGAIN it asked to delete the theme...
    Now what i found strange is that cydia still asked to delete the G.O.C. HD theme (old dir naming) and NOT the [HD]G.O.C. theme that was just installed... so i took my chances and went ahead installing new update sbsetting...
    after respringing the device the whole theme was still running 100% correctly, so i started cydia again and tried other application to install (the 5icon dock) where it also tried to uninstall the theme in the past...
    This time everything was OK for cydia and no remove warning of the theme popped up so i guess it was a little left-over somewhere from the initial install or so and so i can CONFIRM the new update on ithemesky.com WORKS LIKE A CHARM

A BIG THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OBiWaN007 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-02-21)

I have been trying to use my own wallpapers I made my own folders dropped them in the right theme, delete subject, rename native wallpaper, and respring i get the black screen. My spelling and caps are good do I have to move my wallpaper out of the folder? Thanks

Hey TV,
    Great theme ive had it for a few month and people always ask me about it. I got a quick question for you. Is there a way to get the hd pro weather and date info on the lock screen? I love the look and clean weather pics, calender and clock in the bubble, but i have started using lock info and it puts a basic looking weather, date and clock on the lock screen. If I could get your look on there it would be much better. Let me know your thoughts or if you have any questions.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by brubincam View Post
    I have been trying to use my own wallpapers I made my own folders dropped them in the right theme, delete subject, rename native wallpaper, and respring i get the black screen. My spelling and caps are good do I have to move my wallpaper out of the folder? Thanks
    There is no need to make your own folder. Just drop them right in the weather folder.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pferrar For This Useful Post:

brubincam (2011-02-19)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

An update recently appeared in Cydia for this theme. I keep getting posix errors trying to download it. I removed GOC HD SBS to try to fix this, but I have the same problem. Is there a problem with the repo, or is something else wrong?

Just noticed my calculator is not skinned. Did I miss something in the 4.2.1 fixes? Icon is skinned but not the actual app.
    Last edited by macanaw; 2011-02-19 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNatrix View Post
    An update recently appeared in Cydia for this theme. I keep getting posix errors trying to download it. I removed GOC HD SBS to try to fix this, but I have the same problem. Is there a problem with the repo, or is something else wrong?
    Installing this update, completely crashed My Cydia. I had to restore and rejailbreak my Phone. All is working now though.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pferrar View Post
    Installing this update, completely crashed My Cydia. I had to restore and rejailbreak my Phone. All is working now though.
    I haven't had it crash cydia or my phone thankfully. I really don't need to update it as all I use is the icons and unlock sliders. I just want the pesky badge on my cydia icon to go away!

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

uninstall G.O.C. HD SBS...it is included with the main theme download..then try and install the update. let me know if this resolves your issue. THX!
    I am having this same problem through Cydia, I have tried deleting the file and reinstalling it to no avail. What next?
    Is there a way to transfer my purchase from Cydia to Themeit?

Thanks in advance for your time.

I would like to know what currently for a weather situation is example cloudy an so on
    unfortunately there is no description on the display do you know how I can activate it ?
    also I d'ont know where I can change the clock for 24 hours

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by pferrar View Post
    This is for ToyVan or [email protected] or anyone else that can answer me.

Say I want to use ToyVans icons as my own icons for opennotifier. which folders are they contained in. I'm looking for mail, phone, SMS, whatsapp icons. Please and thankyou.

Or showstopper, what are the chances of you emailing me your icons that you used?

Cheers
    Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by vscooby View Post
    I would like to know what currently for a weather situation is example cloudy an so on
    unfortunately there is no description on the display do you know how I can activate it ?
    also I d'ont know where I can change the clock for 24 hours

thanks in advance
    There are directions either on page 1 or 47 to change the clock

Thank you
    I have successfully changed the clock . But it would be great if someone can tell me how I can
    display the weather description on my Iphone
    Theme : G.O.C . HD_W+DMOD

Quote Originally Posted by vscooby View Post
    Thank you
    I have successfully changed the clock . But it would be great if someone can tell me how I can
    display the weather description on my Iphone
    Theme : G.O.C . HD_W+DMOD
    That option is not available in G.O.C. HD Theme. The code was never entered for it. You may want to locate another weather widget that offers that option, then you can copy the code and place it in this widget. That is the only guidance I can offer you, sorry.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Default G.O.C. HD Neon???
    Working on an idea to take advantage of the Retina Display and would like some opinion on my Neon optimization of the Orbs.

Completed and would apply to Homescreen only. If MIM would work then I could fix my banner up as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -004.png  
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2011-02-20 at 09:07 PM.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

svebu (2011-02-20), toyvan (2011-02-21)

Hey all,

Is there an icon about for "Notified" cydia app

Its the only one i have left thats square?>

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Working on an idea to take advantage of the Retina Display and would like some opinion on my Neon optimization of the Orbs.

Completed and would apply to Homescreen only. If MIM would work then I could fix my banner up as well.
    I like the way your weather widget spills down behind the orbs. Is that an option already in the can or is there another widget to do that?

Page 122 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast