Page 120 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Summerboard status?

Post screenshot of your Winterboard please.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Summerboard status?

Post screenshot of your Winterboard please.
    Summerboard is on. Should it be?

Thanks

This is why I asked if you COMPLETELY read the setup instructions.

The following line is right there in the beginning:

IMPORTANT: Open WinterBoard and turn "SummerBoard Mode" OFF! This theme has been optimized for iPhone 4 and will not work properly if that option is ON.

Please re-read the setup instructions for use of this theme...Thank You

Here is my winterboard. Well part of it. I can't seem to get it to show up in one pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Crap I must have missed that. Sorry. I was too busy trying to make sure that I got te pics loaded into the correct folders

Hmm that didn't help. Let me recheck my order of things on winterboard.
    Last edited by pferrar; 2011-02-18 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@ToyVan "Setting your own wallpaper is broken on all devices with 4.2.1 fw!! This is the case with ALL themes, not just mine..you can thank apple for that - However, if you're familiar with open SSH then u can manually install your own wallpapers on springboard and lockscreen."

I'm not trying to be a pain in the butt, but (redundancy not intended) I PROMISE your theme worked with user walls on my iPhone 4 on 4.2.1 prior to the update. Apple hasn't done anything to my phone between now and two days ago when this was true. The ONLY thing that changed was your theme. Is this not reversible?

Also, I can set user wallpaper on the lockscreen with GOC HD theme ON without any issue.
    Last edited by ThaNatrix; 2011-02-18 at 05:09 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNatrix View Post
    @ToyVan "Setting your own wallpaper is broken on all devices with 4.2.1 fw!! This is the case with ALL themes, not just mine..you can thank apple for that - However, if you're familiar with open SSH then u can manually install your own wallpapers on springboard and lockscreen."

I'm not trying to be a pain in the butt, but (redundancy not intended) I PROMISE your theme worked with user walls on my iPhone 4 on 4.2.1 prior to the update. Apple hasn't done anything to my phone between now and two days ago when this was true. The ONLY thing that changed was your theme. Is this not reversible?

Also, I can set user wallpaper on the lockscreen with GOC HD theme ON without any issue.
    Please READ my instructions on setting up Wallpaper! They are step by step and found via link in the FAQ of Post 1 of this theme. Simply stated...it WORKS just fine and the ONLY users having problems are those that are NOT reading and failing to follow instructions! Mine and the MAJORITY of others WORK just fine using the same instructions or their own personal similar versions.

Users are saying they are reading and they did this and did that and as soon as I ask them two simple questions and post a screen shot...the WHOLE truth comes out that they DID NOT READ.

Just to validate what Toy is saying...go to OTHER themes that have Wallpaper .html files and you will find EXACTLY the same problem. It is not Toys theme, it is Apple that altered the firmware update and it is only a FEW users that have problems.

Enjoy your reading and see ya in the morning

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Please READ my instructions on setting up Wallpaper! They are step by step and found via link in the FAQ of Post 1 of this theme. Simply stated...it WORKS just fine and the ONLY users having problems are those that are NOT reading and failing to follow instructions! Mine and the MAJORITY of others WORK just fine using the same instructions or their own personal similar versions.

Users are saying they are reading and they did this and did that and as soon as I ask them two simple questions and post a screen shot...the WHOLE truth comes out that they DID NOT READ.

Just to validate what Toy is saying...go to OTHER themes that have Wallpaper .html files and you will find EXACTLY the same problem. It is not Toys theme, it is Apple that altered the firmware update and it is only a FEW users that have problems.

Enjoy your reading and see ya in the morning
    I found what I needed, but it wasn't in the FAQ section. I just wanted normal wallpapers, nothing custom. Here's what I did:

ToyVan:
    I guess I should have been more clear...user wallpaper does not work at all w/ devices running 4.2.1 fw - My theme is paid because it not only comes with custom theme wallpapers, but because it is complete, unique, and u get great support..all for $2.99 .

If you would like to use your own wallpaper then u can ssh into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/G.O.C. HD.theme/ and delete Wallpaper.png and [email protected]. As long as u don't use any of the widgets or glass dock then u can set any wallpaper from your camera roll etc.

Alright so I have checked and re checked. I have everything set up correctly and my wallpapers are still getting messed up. I have even tried turning off everything else on winterboard except for the g.o.c stuff.
    My guess is that my pics have to be the wrong size. Does size even matter. I noticed that all of TV are all around 240kb a pic. I've tried pics around that size. I've even used pics that are 640X960 and 1.8mb in size. It's like no size pic will work for me. Thoughts?

Can somebody telle me how you update the theme if you purchased it on ThemeIt?

Thanks

Forget it. Didn't see it
    Last edited by flemmo; 2011-02-18 at 11:11 AM. Reason: stupidity

Thanks

@ TV or Tristan

Do you know where the original battery and signal bar icons are located. I quite like the standard colours for these but would like to change mine to colour for both the black_x and silver_x.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0187.png  
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Showstopper what icons/ or cydia theme are u using to get the mail icon in your status bar. My status bar just shows a crappy envelope.

Quote Originally Posted by pferrar View Post
    i have a wierd problem SShing my own backgrounds. no matter what size file i upload into the folder in your instructions. when i resping the picture becomes blown up.... almost like the picture has been zoomed in.

for example, here is the pic im using, and you can see when it shows up on my background, its been zoomed in on.
    make sure u have both Wallpaper.png & [email protected] - it is case sensitive so make sure u double check it so no letters are in caps, or not

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNatrix View Post
    I found what I needed, but it wasn't in the FAQ section. I just wanted normal wallpapers, nothing custom. Here's what I did:

ToyVan:
    I guess I should have been more clear...user wallpaper does not work at all w/ devices running 4.2.1 fw - My theme is paid because it not only comes with custom theme wallpapers, but because it is complete, unique, and u get great support..all for $2.99 .

If you would like to use your own wallpaper then u can ssh into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/G.O.C. HD.theme/ and delete Wallpaper.png and [email protected]. As long as u don't use any of the widgets or glass dock then u can set any wallpaper from your camera roll etc.

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    @ TV or Tristan

Do you know where the original battery and signal bar icons are located. I quite like the standard colours for these but would like to change mine to colour for both the black_x and silver_x.
    the signal strength bars top left? they are all found in the UIImages folder, but obviously there are none in G.O.C. HD for reference.

If u have another theme installed that themes the signal bars then just ssh in to find the files..they are [email protected](0-5) and [email protected](0-5).

@toyvan

Thanks man. That was my problem. I had the "X" capitalized in the [email protected]

Thanks for that. I was going insane trying to figure that out.

@toyvan

Thanks man. That was my problem. I had the "X" capitalized in the [email protected].

Thanks for that. I was going insane trying to figure that out.
    no worries! I noticed u had the 'X' in caps in one of your posts

Thanks

No I mean the default apple ones. Do you know where they are on the iPhone? All the ones I have found are the old style signal bars or not the right colour.

Showstopper, what status notiier icons are you using?

Thanks

Showstopper what icons/ or cydia theme are u using to get the mail icon in your status bar. My status bar just shows a crappy envelope.
    I made them myself. They work with lockinfo.

Damn it. I really like them.

On a side note, I'm a massive suprs fan too. Bloody good win on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    No I mean the default apple ones. Do you know where they are on the iPhone? All the ones I have found are the old style signal bars or not the right colour.
    just make your own as mentioned in my previous post and drop them in the UIImages folder...image size is 38x40

Page 120 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast