Page 119 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

  1. #2361
    What's Jailbreak? Skunkie-71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Here is a screenshot of G.O.C. HD_PRO_W+D theme.
    As you can see there is no orb frame around the image.
    I've ssh'd into var/stash/themes.xxxxxx/G.O.C.HD_pro_W+D.theme/private/iconsets/icon/ & some of the icons are orbed & some are not.
    Now I am no expert but i beleive the un-orbed icons shouldn't be there, maybe i'm wrong i don't know.
    I'm fairly new at this so excuse me if I am wrong.

    Btw it is the best theme imho & I am very greatful for all your hard work & that applies to everyone helping out here too.

    Regards
    Skunkie



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Skunkie-71; 2011-02-17 at 09:51 PM. Reason: editing typo
    iPhone 5 iOS 6.1

  2. #2362
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaNatrix View Post
    @[email protected] or @ToyVan...I'm saying that the previous version of GOC HD did allow factory backgrounds on 4.2.1. It was working fine until the update. It can't be Apple's fault, unless my phone had some random issue that gave me what I wanted.

    please take the time to read the updated FAQ. We don't spend hours in trying to answer every possible question for nothing


    Quote Originally Posted by JPSalerno View Post
    Other than enter my zip and rename the wallpapers as instructed, I haven't messed with anything. Must be winterboard.
    well I can tell u right now u don't have things set up in winterboard as outlined in the FAQ..please read again

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkie-71 View Post
    Here is a screenshot of G.O.C. HD_PRO_W+D theme.
    As you can see there is no orb frame around the image.
    I've ssh'd into var/stash/themes.xxxxxx/G.O.C.HD_pro_W+D.theme/private/iconsets/icon/ & some of the icons are orbed & some are not.
    Now I am no expert but i beleive the un-orbed icons shouldn't be there, maybe i'm wrong i don't know.
    I'm fairly new at this so excuse me if I am wrong.

    Btw it is the best theme imho & I am very greatful for all your hard work & that applies to everyone helping out here too.

    Regards
    Skunkie



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    I am looking into this issue right now...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2011-02-17 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #2363
    What the.... Ok I swear on the the life of my kids I didn't change ANYTHING. lol. Suddenly the orb is back. This is too weird. But ill take it.


    As for Winterboard... I originally had it ordered the way you said. Then, once I noticed the orb was missing, I dragged the pro weather/date to the top. When that didn't work I dragged it back down to where I thought it was. Guess not. Oh well... Like I said, it's back to normal so I don't care.

    Hmm.... Unless the weather change caused this 'correction'. Guess ill find out soon enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  4. #2364
    What's Jailbreak? Skunkie-71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JPSalerno View Post
    What the.... Ok I swear on the the life of my kids I didn't change ANYTHING. lol. Suddenly the orb is back. This is too weird. But ill take it.


    As for Winterboard... I originally had it ordered the way you said. Then, once I noticed the orb was missing, I dragged the pro weather/date to the top. When that didn't work I dragged it back down to where I thought it was. Guess not. Oh well... Like I said, it's back to normal so I don't care.

    Hmm.... Unless the weather change caused this 'correction'. Guess ill find out soon enough.
    Don't panic mate.
    I think TV knows what the problem is & so do i (me thinks) so be patient & I'm sure things will be put right soon enough.

    I bet TV is kicking himself in the shin at the moment lol
    iPhone 5 iOS 6.1

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunkie-71 For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2011-02-17)

  6. #2365
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Personally, (and do not take this wrong), I do not sit there and stare at my charging screen cause I charge my battery at night while I sleep. I like looking at the included lockscreen wallpaper that I have changed to a transparent version.

    With more then 5 themes out there and handling "lessons" just do not have the time to work new code right now. If you want to try, you are more then welcome to it. Answering forums and updating themes is almost a full time business for me and I gain nothing other then the satisfaction and love of Toy's theme and trying to help others out.

    Contributions and ideas are always welcome and after tested and approved, usually added in with recognition given on Post 1.
    Agreed, just thinking out loud, not suggesting it's something you should be spending time on.

  7. #2366
    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkie-71 View Post
    Don't panic mate.
    I think TV knows what the problem is & so do i (me thinks) so be patient & I'm sure things will be put right soon enough.

    I bet TV is kicking himself in the shin at the moment lol
    Yes, thx! I am flicking myself in the ear actually...

  8. #2367
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    fairfield, ca
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 110 Times in 91 Posts

    Quick Question, hope it hasn't been asked. if so, sorry.....

    in the G.O.C PRO W+D theme there are 2 set of weather pics mixed together. one is a weather pic and the other looks like htc pics. shouldn't there be just one set of icons mixed together?

    thank you for the great work

  9. #2368
    iBlacklist icon for those who might need it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by macanaw; 2011-02-17 at 11:04 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to macanaw For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2011-02-17)

  11. #2369
    anyone need any other while I'm at it?

  12. #2370
    What's Jailbreak? Skunkie-71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rwmeade View Post
    Quick Question, hope it hasn't been asked. if so, sorry.....

    in the G.O.C PRO W+D theme there are 2 set of weather pics mixed together. one is a weather pic and the other looks like htc pics. shouldn't there be just one set of icons mixed together?

    thank you for the great work
    Yes the question has been asked & Toyvan is on the case already.
    I'm sure he will fix things up soon enough.
    You're in the same boat as me as well as others & I'm just waiting patiently for him to work his magic.
    iPhone 5 iOS 6.1

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunkie-71 For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2011-02-17)

  14. #2371
    Here's my screen shot. Do I need to ssh to get the dock?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  15. #2372
    What's Jailbreak? Skunkie-71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    Here's my screen shot. Do I need to ssh to get the dock?
    If you're refering to the Glass Dock then click here for instructions to get the dock.
    iPhone 5 iOS 6.1


  16. #2373
    Quote Originally Posted by rwmeade View Post
    Quick Question, hope it hasn't been asked. if so, sorry.....

    in the G.O.C PRO W+D theme there are 2 set of weather pics mixed together. one is a weather pic and the other looks like htc pics. shouldn't there be just one set of icons mixed together?

    thank you for the great work
    just submitted an update to fix that

    Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    Here's my screen shot. Do I need to ssh to get the dock?

    Please read this:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5826143

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    rwmeade (2011-02-18)

  18. #2374
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    fairfield, ca
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 110 Times in 91 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    just submitted an update to fix that



    Please read this:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5826143
    again thank you and also thank you for the calendar fix last night.

  19. #2375
    i have a wierd problem SShing my own backgrounds. no matter what size file i upload into the folder in your instructions. when i resping the picture becomes blown up.... almost like the picture has been zoomed in.

    for example, here is the pic im using, and you can see when it shows up on my background, its been zoomed in on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -aphoto.png   -photo.png  

  20. #2376
    Also here is my lock screen incase anyone cares.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  21. #2377

  22. #2378
    Sorry iphone4 on 4.2.1

  23. #2379

  24. #2380
    I'm 99% sure. I'll go check again though.

    This is the folder I've been using mostly.
    HD_W+DMOD.theme
    But I've tried the other 2 weather folders also.
    I even tried the glass dock folder.

    I'm just not sure what I'm doing wrong.

    And I am creating the .png and @2X.png files too.
    Last edited by pferrar; 2011-02-18 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 119 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •