Page 118 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

4. Respring device and enjoy a cold glass of milk.
    Damn, I forgot the milk.

The following instructions were posted in Post 1 of this thread under FAQ:

>>>>>>>HOW TO CHANGE TO 24 HOUR FORMAT(G.O.C. HD_Weather+Date)<<<<<<<

I have placed simple change instructions in the code lines of the file.

1. SSH to: /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD_Weather+Date.theme
    2. Select Widget.html
    3. Find the following line of code and change the 12's to 24
    Yours should look exactly like the lines of code here:

function updateClock ( )
    {
    var currentTime = new Date ( );

var currentHours = currentTime.getHours ( );
    var currentMinutes = currentTime.getMinutes ( );
    var currentSeconds = currentTime.getSeconds ( );

// Pad the minutes and seconds with leading zeros, if required
    currentMinutes = ( currentMinutes < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentMinutes;
    currentSeconds = ( currentSeconds < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentSeconds;

// Choose either "AM" or "PM" as appropriate
    var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 24 ) ? "AM" : "PM";

// Convert the hours component to 24-hour format if needed
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 24 ) ? currentHours - 24 : currentHours;

4. To get rid of the AM/PM insert two // in front of:

var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 12 ) ? "AM" : "PM";

So that it looks like this:

function init2 ( )
    {
    timeDisplay = document.createTextNode ( "" );
    document.getElementById("ampm").appendChild ( timeDisplay );
    }

function amPm ( )
    {
    var currentTime = new Date ( );

var currentHours = currentTime.getHours ( );

// Choose either "AM" or "PM" as appropriate
    //var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 12 ) ? "AM" : "PM";

5. Respring: You should now be in 24 hour mode.

>>>>>>>HOW TO CHANGE TO 24 HOUR FORMAT(G.O.C. HD_PRO_Date)<<<<<<<

1. SSH into your device and navigate to:
    private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD_PRO_Date.theme/Config
    2. Open the Config.js file
    3. Change 'false' to 'true' in the following string:

var twentyFourHourTime = false;
    //Toggles twelve and twenty-four hour time.

4. Respring device and enjoy a cold glass of milk.
    i did it like it is written there (pro version)
    i even rebooted as after the respring only weather was changed but time stays on 12 hour system...

i will look tomorrow if i can change something in the widget file like it is for the non pro version....

You can only use one lock screen theme at a time. Checking two or more will do nothing.

Sorry
    Wonder if there is a way to merge the two so that the charging screen comes up when plugged in.

Quote Originally Posted by macanaw View Post
    Wonder if there is a way to merge the two so that the charging screen comes up when plugged in.
    Personally, (and do not take this wrong), I do not sit there and stare at my charging screen cause I charge my battery at night while I sleep. I like looking at the included lockscreen wallpaper that I have changed to a transparent version.

With more then 5 themes out there and handling "lessons" just do not have the time to work new code right now. If you want to try, you are more then welcome to it. Answering forums and updating themes is almost a full time business for me and I gain nothing other then the satisfaction and love of Toy's theme and trying to help others out.

Contributions and ideas are always welcome and after tested and approved, usually added in with recognition given on Post 1.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix_78 View Post
    i did it like it is written there (pro version)
    i even rebooted as after the respring only weather was changed but time stays on 12 hour system...

i will look tomorrow if i can change something in the widget file like it is for the non pro version....
    i changed it manualy in the file like for the non pro theme and now it is working... so the config.js isn't used for now in the new version..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thank you for this great themem and all the hard work you have put into this. i'm just trying to figure out the calendar app. i wanna keep the widget, but also have the date in the app.

again, great theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0005.png  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rwmeade For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-02-17)

Quote Originally Posted by rwmeade View Post
    thank you for this great themem and all the hard work you have put into this. i'm just trying to figure out the calendar app. i wanna keep the widget, but also have the date in the app.

again, great theme
    Oops! forgot to edit all the info.plist files

SSH the attached file into all the W+D theme folders and then respring! or u can wait for the next update
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

rwmeade (2011-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Oops! forgot to edit all the info.plist files

SSH the attached file into all the W+D theme folders and then respring! or u can wait for the next update
    thank you, very much

The background for conversations in the native SMS app was changed
    It's a little lighter and the opacity changes from top to bottom. Call me what you will, but I really dont like change

If TV could post the old textured black background image and point me in the right direction, i can SSH it back in myself.

Thanks for any reply and help
    Last edited by natrev; 2011-02-17 at 07:49 PM.

i love this theme as much as the next guy but all these changes its probably not as bad as im making it out to be. im just gonna ask one question. i have my wallpaper. can i still keep my glassdoc without having to ssh or anything? ive never ssh'd before.always have gone through ifile.

I'm on my phone right now so can't post a pic...

I'm using HD_tapanils for my lockscreen. The default lock screen is the blue one with HD GOC in the upper left hand corner. I tried editing the image to remove this part of it (I want to use the native iPhone date and this partial covers it) but the image lost it's transparency and covered the image I had added to the image folder. Is there a way I can remove this (either by Photoshop or whatever) and maintain the transparency or add the same transparency to another background?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by natrev View Post
    The background for conversations in the native SMS app was changed
    It's a little lighter and the opacity changes from top to bottom. Call me what you will, but I really dont like change

If TV could post the old textured black background image and point me in the right direction, i can SSH it back in myself.

Thanks for any reply and help

The SMS background image hasn't changed...it just went from low quality to a hi-res(@2x) image.

Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    i love this theme as much as the next guy but all these changes its probably not as bad as im making it out to be. im just gonna ask one question. i have my wallpaper. can i still keep my glassdoc without having to ssh or anything? ive never ssh'd before.always have gone through ifile.
    I have worked VERY hard on making all the necessary changes so this theme is compatible with 4.2.1.

U need to learn how to SSH using winscp or cyberduck if u want to use wallpapers other than the default theme ones..it is VERY easy!

Quote Originally Posted by CKATES15 View Post
    I'm on my phone right now so can't post a pic...

I'm using HD_tapanils for my lockscreen. The default lock screen is the blue one with HD GOC in the upper left hand corner. I tried editing the image to remove this part of it (I want to use the native iPhone date and this partial covers it) but the image lost it's transparency and covered the image I had added to the image folder. Is there a way I can remove this (either by Photoshop or whatever) and maintain the transparency or add the same transparency to another background?

Thanks

not sure what you're trying to accomplish - post a screenshot when u can so I can try and understand better

16. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

natrev (2011-02-18)

I'm not sure how or why but my phone was (seemingly) bug free 'before' the update. I was reluctant to update since I didn't really see a point. Did anyway... Not terribly regretting it but there is one thing I cant seem to get fixed. The 'orb' around the pro weather/date has vanished. In addition, it seems the artwork is now 'smooshed'. Maybe thats just the way it's supposed to look. If so, ill get used to it. But the lack of an orb makes me think somethings just not quite right.

I have the options in WB ordered exactly the way Toy instructed (with no conflicting themes). Id post a picture if I could. This board needs to make this a lot easier. But I digress... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by JPSalerno View Post
    I'm not sure how or why but my phone was (seemingly) bug free 'before' the update. I was reluctant to update since I didn't really see a point. Did anyway... Not terribly regretting it but there is one thing I cant seem to get fixed. The 'orb' around the pro weather/date has vanished. In addition, it seems the artwork is now 'smooshed'. Maybe thats just the way it's supposed to look. If so, ill get used to it. But the lack of an orb makes me think somethings just not quite right.

I have the options in WB ordered exactly the way Toy instructed (with no conflicting themes). Id post a picture if I could. This board needs to make this a lot easier. But I digress... Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    please post a screenshot! when u create a new post then make sure u click on 'go advanced'(if that option is not there then you're already there). Then scroll to the bottom a bit and it gives u an option to manage attachments..very easy!

Ok... I should have mentioned I'm typing this on my phone. There's probably a way to still do it but ill just wait till I'm home.

Quote Originally Posted by JPSalerno View Post
    Ok... I should have mentioned I'm typing this on my phone. There's probably a way to still do it but ill just wait till I'm home.
    install the modmyi app from the app store and then u can upload images from your camera roll - there is an answer for everything!

Thanks

@[email protected] or @ToyVan...I'm saying that the previous version of GOC HD did allow factory backgrounds on 4.2.1. It was working fine until the update. It can't be Apple's fault, unless my phone had some random issue that gave me what I wanted.

Ahhh... I see says the blind man. Ok so here ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Other than enter my zip and rename the wallpapers as instructed, I haven't messed with anything. Must be winterboard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Page 118 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast